Imagine you can travel to parallel universes...

Imagine you can travel to parallel universes. You can visit as many Earths as you want and you can look for perfect movies to download and post it here. What would you bring us?

I would bring you Star Wars prequel trilogy where Jar Jar Binks is actually a Sith.

Dark Knight trilogy with CIA as major character and Batman minor character.

Look everwhere for greatest film of all, only to find out it's already on this Earth and it's Batman v Superman.

metal gear (1984) starring michael biehn
a kino starring JCVD and christopher lambert as brothers

I'd travel to a parallel universe where this actually got made.

a superhero movie directed by nolan where every character is played by idris elba

I'd go to the dimension where studio retards don't exist to butcher films by making stupid edits to films.

>It turns out to be shit

The universe where film was just some fad that quickly ran out of style and the golden age of radio never ended.

The Academy Award winning Paul Verhoeven classic Crusade

The universe where Sup Forums is a viable place of discussion

Alien 3 in the timeline where grim dark fags didn't exist and David Fincher along with Joss Whedon and Jeunet didn't get hired

The Hobbit movies where Jackson actually tried and they were on-par with LotR

I would travel to the universe where the president didn't collude with Russians to influence an election and who didn't sell this country out to Jewish masters

halloween saga in the universe when people understood each movie didn't need to have michael myers
an adaptation of star wars dark empire
napoleon from kubrick
sequels to hellraiser and nightbreed with barker involved
ghosts of mars with kurt russel and being escape from mars
a good alien 3

It was all written and ready to go but then Paul started going crazy. We had the final meeting with the studio and we were all sitting at this boardroom table. They said, 'So the budget is $100 million. That's a lot of money. What kind of guarantees do you have that we will get it for 100 and it won't go up to 130?'
He [Verhoeven] says, 'What do you mean, guarantees'? There's no such thing as guarantees! Guarantees don't happen and if anyone promises you guarantees, they're lying! We don't even know that if you want out of the building here you won't get hit by a truck. There's no guarantee that we're going to make it 'til tomorrow! I cannot have ocntrol over God – I don't even believe in God, why am I talking about God? But someone, nature, could just rain for three months and then what do we do? How can I give you a guarantee? This is ludicrous!"
I kept kicking him under the table and trying to tell him to shut up while we're ahead. But he just wouldn't, and that was it. That was the end of that movie. Paul always tried to be honest, but you can be a little bit selective about when to be honest and when to just move on with the project. It was a shame.

>a great movie killed by autism

what year would've been?

James Cameron's Jurassic Park

Tim Burton's Superman with Nick Cage.

If there was a world where Jar Jar Binks is a sith, it wouldn't be parallel to ours it would be alternate.

So a universe where Woodrow Wilson was never elected then?

>James Cameron's Jurassic Park
Why would you want a movie in wich 5 marines kills 200 velociraptors with machine guns?

DRUMPGGFDSSSFFFFFFF

The sex tape of me in the universe where I was fucking my mom's friend when I was 16

samefag

I'd grab all the movies from the universe that genocided test screening people

>I heard that David Lynch was planning his own version of Dune.
>That's amazing! Could you imagine how kino that would have been?

he never planed a 2 hour movie

>when people understood each movie didn't need to have michael myers
Not anyone's fault the one not about Myers was awful.

You mean a movie in which marines are completely annihilated by velociraptors in 20 minutes flat?

it wasn't
yes and after that amachine gun in a boat kills 200 of them

Carnosaur 2?

>it wasn't
It was awful and the plot was embarrasingly bad.

That would be fucking horrific.

>still sticking to the collusion meme
You faggots have nothing!
White power, DEUS VULT!