Was Heinrich Himmler more based than Adolf Hitler?

Was Heinrich Himmler more based than Adolf Hitler?

After all, the concentration camps and holocaust was his idea, not Hitler's idea... Hitler originally wanted to just deport the Jews.

Why does Sup Forums worship Hitler more than Himmler?

FUCKING BASED:
youtube.com/watch?v=zwW9-trDMDk

>holocaust
>death camps
>he believes all that crap
abandon thread, it's a b8

>more based
The fact that Hitler is the greatest "villain" in our history books means he's the basedest.

But its only because people don't know the facts.

They assume Hitler sent 6 million jews to their deaths in camps, when those camps and the entire 'final solution' was orchestrated by Himmler.

Hitler originally wanted to deport the Jews.

polish holidaycamps desu

joy trough work, whats wrong with it?

My Great Grandad once told my grandpa that he met Himmler on the battlefield once and they engaged each other in hand to hand combat and my great grandpa kicked the living shit out of him apparently Himmler kept begging other Germans to step in and help him but everyone on both sides just stood there laughing.

>holohoax
>real
Lurk more vlad

>Heinrich Himmler was a chicken farmer

Really made me think.

He betrayed hitler and begged for his life like a little chicken fucker that he was. Yeah, that's pretty based allright.

Nazis are dumb.

Their ideology failed.

wow even your great granddad was just an IRL shitposter

Himmler looking into the eyes of one of the prisoners.

Something, Hitler never did. Himmler also brought his young daughter there to show her.

Himmler promised not to bomb the Faroes, but he did it anyway. He can not be trusted.

Sure thing.

>Himmler was a main architect of the Holocaust,[132][133][134] using his deep belief in the racist Nazi ideology to justify the murder of millions of victims. The Nazis planned to kill Polish intellectuals and restrict non-Germans in the General Government and conquered territories to a fourth-grade education.[135]

>After the attack against the USSR in June 1941 the German top echelon began to conceive of a plan to exterminate the Jews in order to achieve Lebensraum rather than through their forcible displacement. Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler was the chief architect of the plan, which came to be called "the Final Solution to the Jewish Question".[11]

>Himmler was the key and senior Nazi official responsible for conceiving and overseeing implementation of the so-called Final Solution, the Nazi plan to murder the Jews of Europe.

>A fucking leaf

>great grandpa

you must be underage then

>all this bullshit commie propaganda
yeah, sure thing

This happened.

Didn't Hitler get a hold of whoever was considered to be the leader of the Jews at the time? saying something to the effect of, 'Ihave all these Jews, what do I do with them'? To which the Jew responded "Burn them."

"Don't send them to me. Burn them."

T.Dr.Schlomo von holocuckoldniggerwitz professor in good goy history

So Straylians were shitposters for generations? Interedesting.

The first prisoners sent here were arrested for shitposting in England

What country we're these prisoners from?