Pennsylvania

Now how much chance does Trump have in winning PA?

Does polls accurately represent the outcome of this election this far out?

I keep seeing then GE RCP average going in favor for Clinton, mostly due to thus shitty Khan dispute
But I also in PA

What baffles me is that thr DNC was a massive shitfest with the huge walj out, and Hillary can barely get more than 200 people show up in rallies post convention

So is there a bigger chance of Trump taking this state?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/pennsylvania/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
prntly.com/2016/08/01/dnc-muslim-dad-khan-exposed-ties-to-terrorist-group-revealed-media-shivers/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/
rense.com/general96/factsomit.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PA hasn't gone Red since 1988

That being said Trump is doing better than previous candidates like Romney and McCain were doing Republican wise but with Philadelphia and Pittsburgh it'll be hard to pull off

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/pennsylvania/

Philadelphian here voting for Trump, with other Philadelphia friends voting for Trump, with extended family out in the ringing suburbs, also voting for Trump.

Take that for what you will. We all voted Bernie in the primary. None of us will support Hillary.

sage all CTR threads

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

prntly.com/2016/08/01/dnc-muslim-dad-khan-exposed-ties-to-terrorist-group-revealed-media-shivers/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/

rense.com/general96/factsomit.htm
here

In fact, as a brief follow up, I have met exactly ONE person who supports Hillary or voted for Hillary. This is all purely anecdotal of course, but I run in varying circles ranging from politically active white collar office workers, to college students, to small business owners, to financial analysts.

Support is either for Bernie or Trump. No Hillary except for one KEK.

I don't think this is CTR here. Seems to be a discussion. Don't let the fear of CTR silence legitimate discussion. Just sage all Hillary threads and call it a day.

the light blue districts towards the west basically determine the election since they can outvote philly and pittsburgh. he beat her in a lot of them. it's possible that he can win here.

Western PA here, mentioning voting for Hillary is literally fighting words here, eastern Pennsylvania is a fucking liberal shithole and should be split into its own garbage state.

Again, Philadelphian here, I have no problem ditching you assholes. You take the tax money of the 5th most populous city in the country and then strangle us from Harrisburg. You can fuck right off. Because of the west strangling the southeast, Philadelphia had to institute a city wage tax on top of already existing taxes to keep infrastructure running.

So fuck you, I want my own state too. The feeling goes both ways.

It makes me so happy that Allentown is in there, not just the main cities

Philly and Pitt will go for Hillary so it's hard to win. He has to take over pretty much everything else and not fuck up like with the Khan thing.

I was driving through Montco the other day (blue suburb of Philly on the map) and didn't see a single political sign, but did see a TON of "We Support our Police" signs. Take that as you will.

I live in what's supposed to be a Hillary stronghold. I'm sure plenty of people will vote blue anyway because they don't know what else to do, but there is basically no energy at all in any direction.

Let me amend that. There was a decent showing for Bernie back when they were given a ray of hope. Trump did a thing and they had to shut down the roads, whereas Hillary had maybe like 200 people tops lined up and you could tell it was harder to find parking nearby.

Northeast PA?

Jewville, Pittsburgh.

Allentown is Trump country.

Bump

So after watching one of those Mike Pence Q&As from a few days back I've revised my thinking. Send Pence to Pittsburgh, but slightly outside of the way, like next to one of the rivers where traffic wouldn't be a deterrent for the idly curious and it's not multicultied to hell. And have him do a Q&A. That could play well on the kind of old fashioned blue collar democrat that should ordinarily like Trump on policies, but have a hard time with committing to his brash clowning.

you and your shit family are fucking monsters, kill your failing and then sudoku faggot.

forever with her

wew lad

How was that place when King Nigger campaigned?

It'd have to overcome Pittsburgh and Philly's Diebold voting machines recording 3000% turnout in favor of $Hillary

Seriously, this election is going to be so rigged it's ridiculous

I don't understand how the east part is so blue, I understand the NJ implant pieces of shit are there but if I'm not mistaken Clinton held a rally in that blue area and like no one showed up to here her speak.

hear* fucking shit

>Moving from a red county to a blue county

RIP

Save me Sup Forums

When Obama came to town it was somewhere between Hillary and Trump. It was big enough that they had to hold the event in a nice big field, but not big enough to rent out an arena or anything. Security was also between the two.

Obama's ground game was highly and effectively targeted. So there was plenty of Obama flair to be seen. He had good media exposure as well.

When the general election came around, it was like somebody opened the floodgates for Obama voters. I could imagine something like that happening again if Bernie were in -- there are many universities here -- but I'm honestly curious to see what that demographic is going to do. The democrat party divide is going to be a struggle here.

It comes close but we always lose in the Presidential. We do vote in other things as Republicans. We blame Philly and Pittsburgh

The college itself in blue Bell is a liberal shit hole

So the support for Trump is slightly comparable to Obama?
And Hillary's support is tiny?

What worries me most is the lack of support for Trump, but, like I said, I'm in one of the most intensely blue parts of the state and I haven't been out to see the suburbs or the countryside in a while. Here, there are only secondary signs that Trump has a lot of support, like event attendance, or overhearing conversations at work, or a local radio host finally deciding he's the only one talking any sense.

It's a strange kind of quiet when it comes to bumper stickers and signs and things like that. It's about as common to see a 2008 or 2012 Obama bumper sticker as anything else.

Meanwhile, Hillary support is anemic by any definition, but she technically has the lead with about five old white women who put a small small sign in the window. It feels more like a swing state than ever.

You sound like a Bernie supporter

Pretty much this. We had a Republican governor before, but he shit the bed so hard that didn't win a second term. Which was the first time since 1854 that a PA governor lost a re election.

PAer here

Lol @ those blue areas. I live in one of those blue areas. I have a tough time finding anyone supporting or talking about Hillary here (except in Philly).

Go to Philly sometime. First of the month, you'll see lines of people standing outside of stores waiting for their check. You know exactly why they voting for her. They've always voted blue and will continue to vote blue.

Trump definitely has a lot more people excited then in the past. Romney was unlikable. McCain was unlikable. Ppl are pretty psyched about Trump thou. PA will go red, mark my fucking words.

You've been in Philly recently?