/tpg/ Twin Peaks General - Ethereal Whooshing Edition

pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7b2NdNewFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we thighfu now.

Anthony Sinclair vs. DougieCoop. Who will win in the end?

when do we get to talk about judy?

Anyone feel this scene was a little excessive? It could have been a bit shorter, even if it is the height of kino. This level of violence dwarfs other stuff.

does anyone have any theory at all about what is going on? I don't even see people hypothesizing about how it all fits together.... it's just lmao retard coop new kino level yeahhhhh.

Okay, what if Richard lives at Fat Trout? He drives a truck THAT shitty, it's not that surprising, the REAL question is what does he have to do with Linda other than just being...neighbors?

>Cooper not regaining his memories until the final moments of the season

There's gonna be more twin peaks. Why are you upset about it.

I've seen plenty of speculation. Maybe you should actually read or learn how to comprehend things before complaining and contributing nothing to the thread.

Is Donald Love Twin Peaks canon? Was he put in the lodge when he mysteriously dissapeared?

Harry Dean Stanton looks damn good for an 89-year-old, which was apparently how old he was when this was filmed.

Don Love =

"Ben Horne"

she said she worked with Lynch for less than an hour

He's looked like hell his whole life, but he finally grew into it.

It was a tall order, but Lynch didn't quite overreach here.

Mike is trying to stop BOB by keeping dumb Coop alive by sending him messages.

ffs

Source? I know Michael Cera said that, but I never heard it about Sherilyn Fenn. I remember her being upset with the size of her role and lack of presence in the promotion of the show, but I don't remember hearing that she only worked for an hour.

Link?

How do you guys think Coop will survive the dwarf attack? Mike will probably lead him to safety.

Are we supposed to know this lady tiny vin diesel stabbed to death?

>It could have been a bit shorter
This scene could have been a little shorter?

THIS SCENE?!?!?!?!

Well yeah, it's the thing that is supposed to end with BOB returning to the Black Lodge like he's supposed to, so naturally he wants him to wake his ass up & to not die.

BUT, is it "Don't die, because they you can't help us?" or like "Don't die, because what lies beyond is beyond even the Black Lodge"

Is it even fair to rek the recently lynched?

She was paying those assassins to kill Dougie. Not sure why Dougie is his other target though.

did you even watch the last episode? it was the woman who texted ARGENT and was very nervous about dougie not being dead

WHADDUP FREAK BITCH

Maybe if you put down the phone while watching something for once in your fucking life.

he;s making midget puns dumb nigger

Mr. Magoo level white lodge luck.

She was the one on the phone last episode in charge of the hit on Dougie. She phoned the weird black box in Buenos Aires.

You guys are okay. IT all makes sense now

She and her assassins failed. She paid for it in blood and her killer was also hired to finish her job.

Dougie is the main target she's being killed for failure to kill Dougie.

>I'm a good man starts playing

Why did Cera not want to work with Lynch for more than an hour?

Knowing Cera it was the other way around.

who wants Dougie dead? can't really be the guys he owed 50k to?

Goddamn infectious [giggles]

Dreamboat druggies gonna smash the witness fatty
And i dont mean beaten and bludgeon

I didn't think Lynch would stoop to that level but maybe it just went over my head.

Fake cooper

wyn have Naomi Watts belittle you

she's so motherly

Man Faraday really got rough after he returned from the Island

"""Jeffries""". Remember that call from episode 2. If he knows about BOB and Bad Coop, he knows about Dougie.

It's not that he didn't want to, it's that it's all he was asked to do for his character. Meaning Wally was most likely a one-off.

What did the AV Club mean by this?

>that flinch

>wally a one off

57 minutes of Wally in the Missing Pieces Part Deux.

She still gave the episode an amazing score, you're the reactionary twat here, not her. Stop overreacting to anything that doesn't align with your agenda.

It means politically-minded critics are just looking for something to complain about, and that one spoke too soon since a couple episodes later we got Winston from Ghost Busters playing a higher up character somewhere.

Nobody gives a shit. Take this trash outta here.

Hotline Miami : Midget edition

"I was texting during the Ernie Hudson scene."

What the FUCK is up with the select image thing when I'm trying to post?

I'll correctly select the images and it'll keep loading a new one, like 10 times in a row.

That was today's episode.

Jade Give Two Rides. Do you wish to hear the song of my people?

It was the last episode I think.

It's trying to trick you. You think it says "select all street signs" when it actually says "select all vehicles"

Red and Richard. That was tonight. She completely ignored Ernie Hudson.

Is that it? Like it forgets which thing it's asking you to select, and you're supposed to guess you're supposed to do street signs instead or whatever?

Why is it so bad suddenly? Has japamoot said anything? It's fucking annoying.

oooooh the director that's repeatedly shown the most reprehensible shit men do to women is a le epic conservative because a le sjw doesn't like him.

Yeah, not baselessly lowkey accusing someone of racism and thinking that racial representation should even matter in terms of getting casted in fucking Twin Peaks is an agenda.

I'm sure David Lynch would be thrilled to read that paragraph, and the bullshit article she linked there, just because she gave the episode an "amazing score".

Fucking hell I believe it.

just switch to classic capcha

or invest in your very own Sup Forums Pass today for only $20!

Ohhh. I thought it was an older review after the episode with Jade.

I wish critics would fuck off already. Politics don't belong in Twin Peaks.

And the fact that Jade actually seemed like a genuinely good person, not just a cardboard cutout background character.

>just switch to classic capcha

Ah. Didn't realize you could do that, thanks.

She was attractive and naked at one point though, and that's sexist. I despise these sad faggots.

I'm so tired of being annoyed or mad at critics / activists etc even.

I just want to ignore them and hope they find happiness. I'm so utterly bored of even putting mental energy into it.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

They aren't worth attention.

I think the dwarf attack is whats gonna bring old coop back.

>attractive
>nigger
>attractive

heh

not sure if b8 or just retarded

what does jade gives two rides mean, I don't understand

Glad to see a bit of a soundtrack returning this episode.

That sad ambient song they first played during the credits of the last ep and used again this ep when things are coming to Dougie is really moving for some reason.

>not liking superior women

How does one even notice this?

>when thoughts are coming to Dougie

if I had worded it a little unclearly

Credit where credit's due. She's definitely no Pearl Mackie.

Oh fuck off, nigger. If you're sit through every single project Lynch has ever made and come out saying there's absolutely nothing to be said for how representation is handled across, then you're just an airhead.

Nobody is calling Lynch a racist, just putting into question the representation in his body of work, he's not being lambasted for it, these very same critics are loving the show so I don't see what the problem is? Do you want to censor the topic in general? Not allow people to think about this stuff? It'd be one thing if they let that dictate their feelings of the show, but they're not so why not bring something like that into question? The world of representation is very different since Eraserhead came out, and not much has changed when it comes to Lynch.

Should he be fucking burned at the stake for it? No, and he's not. Stop getting triggered over everything, you guys are such fucking pussies.

>"UUUUH, I THINK ITS ACTUALLY HIGHLY PROBLEMATIC TO LOWKEY IMPLY RACISM BY BRINGING THIS TOPIC UP, I'D RATHER WE USE KINDER WORDS TO DISCUSS A TOPIC AS SENSITIVE AS THIS"

This is all too familiar, you're all turning into the SJW's you loathe. Ironic.

also, the music that played after the kid got hit by the truck

It would have been nice if they had have utilised the music that Xiu Xiu made via commission from Lynch, buy that may have been asking too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7b2NdNewFI

>that ring

That opening scene made me sad.

reminder that you can pinpoint the EXACT MOMENT s2 turned into absolute agbage

>muh representation

>representation has to be shoehorned into every fictional work

Ain't how it works, faggot. Lynch doesn't do dishonest tokenism to appease SJWs

>when you see me again, it won't be me... i will be joe rogan

Why are plebs crying over the "Extremely violent" dwarf scene? Its on the same level as the glass box ghost killing the two people at the start, but suddenly Lynch is awful for putting bloody violence in the show?
Fuckin plebs.

Dougie is gonna transform into regular coop and its gonna be a montage of Dwarf Joe Rogen getting the absolute shit kicked outta him and its gonna be glorious

I actually thought it was pretty funny after seeing a kid get flattened a few minutes previous

It's like they don't even know how Bobby Peru died.

I've been thinking of proposing to my longtime girlfriend who is in love with Twin Peaks, with that ring.

I'm wondering if it's autistic or a good idea. She doesn't like expensive jewellery and hates diamonds, etc.