panoramio.com/photo/53520326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WOOO WOOO WOOOO BOI WE MOFUCKIN SPEARCHUCKAS

MWAPFFOLOGWYZZE you mean

you have got to be fucking kidding me

I haven't actually laughed aloud, alone, in a long time

once a Jarmusch's actor, now working for disney

he should apologize

God damned, didn't even recognize him. What the mother fuck, this is humiliating

>this dude won a Cesar 30 odd years ago
Fucking Disney

These people know that all of africa isn't Ethiopia, right? They have to have more african iconography than that, right? This looks like a racists idea of what africans look like and do

sorry for triggering white people this much

Sorry bro my bad

WE

Nigga, they've been Christian in Ethiopia longer than literally anywhere else. This is some Kenya bushtribe bullshit.

I still can't believe this is fucking real and not a Sup Forums shop of WE WUZ style, jesus christ

What the fuck even is this?

This is a female thing only in Africa. I want to believe they're just subverting expectations here, but something tells me they just didn't do their homework.

>the soldiers all look like dignified Mali come Roman Legion guards
>the suit is modern, kind of stylish
>good choice of actor
>he decided to use a Norse funeral disk as a mouthpiece

WHAT THE FUCKETY FUCK

read a history book some time

>>the soldiers all look like dignified Mali come Roman Legion guards
Yeah, I thought they looked pretty cool. Kinda like Roman Auxiliaries.

Sorry user. All the history books I read were written by evil white imperialist males and were full of blatant lies.

Not him but, mother fucker, show me a dignified African ruler sporting that shit. One. Mansa Musa, Shaka Zulu, any of the Solomonids or Zagwes, any one worth half a shit using a ouija board as mouth ornament.

Was Sup Forums actually expecting some realism in capeshit or did we all just forget that part since most of the cast is niggers?

>I read were written by evil white imperialist males and were full of blatant lies.
Only in burgerland are faggots proud to be ignorant of other cultures

>that armor
>those fucking spears
Are they suppose to be fucking Jaffa?

>t.summer

that wasn't even good b8

Kind of like an Abysinian Praetorian Guard unit, if there ever was such a thing(there wasn't, probably some auxilia in Egypt, maybe a few sparse legionnaires but I digress). Yeah, let's ruin that cool look with this fucking shit,

Not gonna happen, since only women wear those anyways.

That's clearly a throwback to a Roman-esque style armor, they look nothing like Jaffas, the fuck are you on?

for what?

EVEN FUCKING WORSE

Also, isn't that shit specific to a few select tribes in Eastern and Southeastern Africa? Around Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, that general area?

>African warriors
>Armor
African civilization knew a way to make steel?

what a time it was

Give France the UK some credit.

They're obviously in the present, retardo. Didn't the mutherfucker in a suit clue you in?

Idiot.

How can you live with a fucking disk like that in your mouth?

Can you speak? How do you eat food? Do you blend it and drink it down with a straw? Is it in all day every day or do you put it a glass of bowl of water like dentures? Please enlighten me.

why is he so smug?

They are in present, but their armor loos so archaic, i thought it is suppose to be their traditional armor from a long time ago.
But african people always were naked.

>implying it doesn't work as a CD-ROM and when you insert a disk it it plays back what he wants to say
also, he can only eat thinly sliced donuts

>I made a stupid assumption but also I'm smart

>stupid assumption
>spears
>roman era armor
>actually it is 2017 technology
Ok.

bullshit

IM SORRY FOR PUTTING A URINAL DISK IN YOUR MOUTH.

That's a woman.

>african women with lip plates

You might be gay.

>tfw you try to cup the balls but you have an iq of 75 so you plate them instead

>That's a woman.
how the fuck do you know

Google. Follow the links with that image.

It's pulled from a wikimedia commons category "Women with stretched ear lobes in Ethiopia"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surma_people

>Piercing and lip plates are a strong part of the Suri culture. At the point of puberty most women have their bottom teeth removed in order to get their lower lip pierced. Once the lip is pierced, it is then stretched and a lip plate is then placed in the hole of the piercing. Having a lip plate is a sign of beauty; a common academic thought is that the bigger the plate, the more cattle the woman is worth for her bride price, though this is negated by some.[13]

Also, she looks like a woman.

YOU STILL APOLOGIZIN
ANALYZIN
MY SIZE AND YOUR SIZE AND
REALIZIN
A FISTFIGHT WOULD BE ASININE

there's no indication what this character is about, and given that he's dressed differently from everyone else in the trailer and is the only one with body mods going, he's probably a foreigner to Wakanda (which itself is in East Africa)

There's no other actual nigger culture to pull from so they take ridiculous tribal shit and blend it with an advanced modern society, and it comes out absolutely retarded

Equivalent to portraying a hyperadvanced Irish society where people carry around severed heads and mate with horses out in the open

Not isolated tribes, he's right that in modern day lip plates are prevalent mostly among tribes in Sudan and Ethiopia

is there a picture of one of these people with the plate taken out?

Use Google, dumbass.

>using google

kek careful who you call dumbass, kid

>a hyperadvanced Irish society where people carry around severed heads and mate with horses out in the open
t. someone who's never dealt with Irish gypos

>hyperadvanced
>pikeys

man you're really stupid and gay huh

>hyperadvanced
>Irish

hyperadvanced for irish 'people'

It's more equivant to what they did in Thor; hyper advanced civilization with all the trappings of a medieval culture

Got me there

you honestly sound like a trump supporter

Except Thor was always based off european myth. Wakanda was made up to sell bubble gum or whatever they advertised in comic books

>Wakanda was made up to sell bubble gum or whatever they advertised in comic books

and Asgard wasn't

>Black is ugly!
>Black is brutal!

I doubt bubble gum was that common back when Norse gods were originally coined up. They might have been for mead commercials though.

>and Asgard wasn't
Yeah, I'm sure people in the 10th century really wanted to sell bubble gum on the back of the Poetic Edda

...the fuck nigga, he's talking about Marvel Asgard, which is nothing like the mythological Asgard. It's the same with Wakanda.

go back to whatever redddit shit you came from

>he's talking about Marvel Asgard
which is based off of the mythological asgard
>the same with Wakanda.
which is based off?..........

teehee

neither of those are great exemplars of humanity

kek

thats a man idiot

if you can't tell you should kill yourself. theres a webm floating around with an old male geezer failing to drink water through his fucked up lip plates

Random nigger tropes. Point is it doesn't really matter that you combine primitive imagery with advanced technology.

that man has thousands in ice on his expensive clothes, and who are you but a pedo on a "tv" board?

I'm tempted to jump on the black panther hate train but after wonder woman I just don't know what's what anymore.

>Random nigger tropes
So, it wasn't based off ancient folklore like Thor was?

You should hate it for the KANGZ movement it will encourage and the underlying anti white message it will have which is already evident in the trailer

Mate, anyone middle class and up could afford that. It's not going to be worth more than a car, it's just most middle class people aren't dumb enough to drop a car's worth of money on jewelry.

WE WUZ GENOCIDED

THAT MARVUL FILM BE KILLING US N SHIET

WE CAN'T TAKE NO MOAR NIGS ON OUT TEEVEE SCREENZ

>the underlying anti white message it will have which is already evident in the trailer

? The film seems to be mostly about black people

But having more Kangz material to laugh at is a good thing. And the trailer isn't anti-white, it's nationalist / nativist. If anything the Sup Forums larpers should love it since it's a black Trump building a wall to keep shitters off his clay.

White people are the villains

>White people are the villains
Where are you getting that from? Serkis seems to be playing the same psedo-villain he played in Age of Ultron

I forgot to check Sup Forums when the trailer dropped like I usually do. How hilarious was the shitstorm? Anybody got any good threads from the archive?

It's not funny, it's genuinely concerning how black people who's global population continues to explode are starting to believe complete fabrications about their history that promotors some sort of racial superiority myth. It's not disimilar to Nazi kooks who thought Aryans were descendants of Atlantis

Some people were coordinating their WE chains really well. That's really it though.

That's a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0

It's also a woman.

samefag is actually a fag

see
and

panoramio.com/photo/53520326

That's a woman. It says so on the pic when you google image it to it's original site.

Holy shit, that's so fucking retarded. WHY?!

>anti white message it will have which is already evident in the trailer

You people really go out of your way to get triggered at movies

I remember back when the outrage culture was mocked on Sup Forums yet it's now the norm around many boards.

all men

Nah, you just WISH they were men.

You little faggot you.

All women.

learn2google

its not my fault you are racist and cant tell the difference between male and female Africans

>Coptic Christian
>real christians

More real than protestant heretics