What are some movies where dogs are the real villain all along?

What are some movies where dogs are the real villain all along?

Pic very much related.

so is this about zombies, or just a regular plague

dog whisperer

>mfw i saw it

WORST FUCKING MOVIE EVER

The Thing.

Why do you even come to this board when you don't understand kino?

UK release when?

this movie was alright, i really wanted to like it more than i did but it felt like they cut out 20 minutes or so of film. everything escalated incredibly quickly and it was over very abruptly.

quality

its shit you pleb, good camera placement cant fix shit writing

The writing was amazing. You're just upset that it wasn't a traditional spookfest.

What is that pose called?

silent hill 2

This flick was a pretentious piece of shit

>not even once

Kind of a regular plague, the movie was terribly marketed, there is a virus that is never explained how it works or how people get infected by it, we only meet 2 families, family A helps family B but they don't trust each other for plot convenience, the teenage son of family A has weird dreams about being infected, but for some reason they doubt family B son to be the one infected, family B decides its better to leave as A are wacko and in the end A kills all the B in cold blood, just to revel that SURPRISE! The Teen Son was infected the whole time! End Credits roll.

They clarify if the son is wife's son instead? He's even darker than the black mother.

the real villain is the rabies virus, not the dog.

It's implied that Will is not related to them, he is just a random guy taking care of them in this apocalyptic world, he makes like two versions of how he supposedly met his wife

It wasn't scary in the slightest and the viral marketing campaign over hyped this dull piece of shit

So he meet them post-happening... Still against mix-racing tho

The problem is that it was marketed as a spookfest for the thinking man something like the VVitch, but all we got was the generic cabin fever trope but more pretentious, also lets not forget the
>"we need to have jumpscares during the boy's dreams so the audience won't fall asleep or won't forget they are watching an horror movie"
Its understandable as to why people are talking shit about it