I want new episodes of House

I want new episodes of House

I do, too... It was my favorite show back in the day, and still is. But I think they ended it at the perfect time. Nothing is meant to continue forever...

House was GOAT, so comfy.

That Night Manager shit he recently did was convoluted tripe.

Have you watched House's hulu show?

I want new episodes of A Bit of Fry and Laurie.

It was good until it turned into a Bond movie. Hope yourself ready for season two, user

The plot was kind of drab, but Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston both gave excellent performances.

>feel like watching House
>own season 1 - 6
>can't rewatch because I've watched every episode at least 15 times

Fucking sucks

1st and 2nd episodes of season 6 are kino

wow i'm not alone.

i wait few months so i forget few details about the show and start over again. it's so fucking painful.

Yesterday I watched the episode where they treated the woman in Antarctica and while i didn't remember the the episode well, I knew that she was sick because of a broken toe.

Really made the episode seem contrived

i remember the episode but really didn't care for it. i rarely focus on the case. i watch house and try to really understand how he thinks and acts against certain situations.

shame there is no episode where we can really learn about him. hell you don't even get to see him go outside or what he does on a weekend. i'm really interested in the character and the show is supposed to be about him but i think we don't really see much of him.

I'm surprised it hasn't had a spin off or remake

Feel you, man. One thing that irks me are the montages of him and Wilson hanging out and House is laughing. Guy doesn't as much as smirk on the show but laughs in montages. It's weird.

Give FOX 2 years

I want more Jeeves and Wooster.

The idea is he doesn't go outside or have weekends. He rides his motorcycle for fun, otherwise he stays inside, gets drunk and high, and plays instruments. He's locked in a nihilistic death spiral.

Wilson is the only person he ever feels fully comfortable around and really only opens up when they're alone. When they're in the hospital, he keeps up the facade of being aloof and dickish because he couldn't handle being even a little vulnerable around people other than Wilson.

I get all of that it's just frustrating we never got to see much of him outside of the cases. Like, it was well known that House and Wilson played pranks on each other but it wasn't till season 7 we saw them have a full prank war when they put chickens in the hospital

that's not true because we see clips of him with wilson etc. outside having fun. there's an episode the guy makes a gun with 13, and it's mentioned that he's been coming 2nd for few years.

so he does crazy shit just because of fun and we don't get to see any of it. like literally any of it. it's just him solving cases. the potential of the character is insane but producers just so lazy they just shoot inside the hospital him solving cases and nothing else. probably the most disappointing aspects of the show really. i mean i'd prefer watching a 40 minute episode of him sitting inside of his house, probably prank calling people, doing heroine or god knows what, watching some weird shit on television and jamming on piano rather than solving a case for the 4th billion time.

>One thing that irks me are the montages of him and Wilson hanging out and House is laughing. Guy doesn't as much as smirk on the show but laughs in montages. It's weird.

this is exactly what i meant. you don't get to see or understand what's he about. just solving cases and cracking some pranks and very very rarely something "house" like driving monster truck with his team.

never going to happen

It's also a shame that they only ever mentioned his money problems and his love for hookers in passing. I guess it would have made him unlikable to viewers but it's better than lamp shading things like that

Wtf, he literally married a Russian prostitute. Did you even watch the show?

The whole point of that arc was that he wasn't willing to allow himself to be happy with someone else. Plus it was late and wasn't degenerate at all

>I guess it would have made him unlikable to viewers

that's another thing. season by season house became less edgier and more likeable. one of the earlier episodes he said you can not put every cancer kid on a pedestal and was eager to see how one of her patient could face the news that she had another cancer. in later seasons he was saving co-workers relationships. but i don't even want to talk about later seasons.

i'm not sure why producers decided to make the series so linear. every episode with very few exceptions, patient comes in and they never treat him/her in one try. at least 3 wrong theories and house has an epiphany or the patient dies. my theory is it was just a lot easier and cheaper to shit out 50 same episodes in same set they made up than showing house doing crazy shit and solving mysteries. this is the reason house m.d. is not a classic but a failed experiment to me. hugh laurie made him so special sure but other than that show is incredibly anticlimactic for me. there could've been a shitload of fun element than his team having philosophical arguments over relationships or environmental issues.

Would you watch a Masters spin-off?

hell no my nigga