Hello Sup Forums do you have any words to say to Mr. Hank ( traitor ) McCoy?

Hello Sup Forums do you have any words to say to Mr. Hank ( traitor ) McCoy?

Just three questions:

When did you stop being a kitty?
Are you a good boy?
Are you a good boy?

I'm just asking this to anyone in the thread but after the whole black vortex event where he saw that he broke time what the fuck happened? Did he try and fail to fix it or just ignore it? I mean sure, saving mutant race from the terrigen mist is good but please tell me blue balls over here at least tried to do something about it

Yes. I'm very sorry for how writers like Bendis have treated you, Hank. You were always my favorite X-men and ever since All-New X-men, you've been used as the bad guy. The only one of your recent appearances I can think of that I like is probably in Uncanny Avengers, where you help Havok and Wasp travel back in time after they destroy the tachyon dam. I still hope that you will one day return to the likeable character we all loved.

;_;

Put on a shirt Hank. Your fur's been getting all over the food,

cyclops was right and you know it

sup dude

Turns out time wasn't actually broken, and Beast, Iron Man and everyone else that kept going on about time being "broken" was just incapable of properly understanding how time actually works.

Galactus did a whole lecture to the Ultimates about it.

I miss 90's beast.

You are wrong

I can tell this was written by Bendis.

>He took the new mutant
>he TOOK him?

>he TOOK him
Well I'm sorry to hear that...

Not to mention that everybody who knows in that whole run calls him "Scott Summers" and never Cyclops or Scott. Granted, it's like using a kid's full name when you're angry with them, but even the people on his side do it.

They answered that question during the crossover, after having used the Celestials' Evil Magic Mirror to become epic smart, he set himself upon the task of solving the time paradox dilemma by completing a mathematical model of the time/space continuum.
When he completed that task he became distraught and overwhelmed by the then-discovered fact that there was no scientific solution to be found and that time would remain broken no matter what he did now.
The ethical need to be held accountable for his actions (as a mere mortal) was the reason he gave for why he relinquished those magic Celestial-granted brain powers at the end of the story.

Simple explaination: They hate him. So they're saying his full name with disgust and disappointment.
(Parents pull that crap with their kids)

"Scott" is for friendly, intimate conversations. "Cyclops" is respectful of his mutant identity and X-Men membership.
Would either of them think that he deserves those kinds of treatment?

I actually like the whole "The Omega Mutant" storyline, it's like a dream sequence or elseworlds tale that always ultimately boils down to a character study because all the usual story consequences are removed.
Cyclops would die for that one last chance at redemption. And drag the world along with him.
In a way, that story confirms Beast's assessment about how dangerous Cyclops really was.

Beast will never be good again. It sad.

Op's image is '90s Beast, but "bald". Isn't that good enough?

>a pretty redhead who knows your every thought and loves you anyway will never fill you with french fries and then pat your tummy when you're full

God, now I'm hungry for a hamburger.

Scott Summers was right

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

You're a big blue bitch McCoy.

Good luck finding a telepath, let alone one who'll be okay with all the sick shit you like on the internet.

Tsk* Tsk* Tsk* ... That part wasn't specified: She doesn't need to be a telepath.

Is there anyone who legit likes Beast? Like, hardcore Beastfag who buys all issues he appears in and whatever?

I rarely buy comics anymore, but back when I did I really appreciated Beast. I wouldn't buy comics explicitly for him, so to speak, but if he had his own run at the time I probably would've gone for it.

What's the best version if beast? A big cat?

Are you talking about Avengers Beast or X-Men Beast? From what I see, more people like him as Avenger.

I shall respond in stead as best I can:

1. - The time-displaced younger and fur-free version of the brilliant bouncing Beast aided in the endeavor to stabilize that terribly troublesome secondary mutation, returning said Beast to a more familiar furry aspect.

2. - Yes. But greatly conflicted.

3. - No. But greatly conflicted.

Take off your undies and flex for me hot stuff.

Yes, Beasty still has his fans.
But that's beside the point, is he still a compelling character to read about?

'cause now...

Why'd you leave the Avengers? You were best broing around with Simon.

It's useless, he'll won't listen like that time on the Trial of Beast. He left before the trial even started.

or how SHIELD keep fucking up things.

Daily Reminder

>is he still a compelling character to read about?
No. Maybe if he still had his team of SCIENCE guys and still having SCIENCE ADVENTURES but now he is just the team science guy for the plot. I kinda wish they do a series based on his Avengers days with his bro Wonder Man.

Best thing from that arc was Cyclops being hailed as partner of Phoenix and going all "ha, I knew these guys were cool".

>It's useless, he'll won't listen like that time on the Trial of Beast. He left before the trial even started.
And joined Inhumans moment he left the house. What a traitor.

you a bitch
you weren't always a bitch, but you are now
forget Cyclops, Uatu was right
don't get the stink of failure on your younger self before you die

Wasn't he already a traitor in some alternate timeline?

Remember any details?

We all remember the last time Quintin fell into a radical ideology

Hi there blue nigger

It was from Battle of the Atom
In an alternate futer Dazzeler becomes the first mutant president but she and some other mutants get killed in a mutant holocaust casuing Beast and a few other to form a new brotherhood.
It's pretty fucking stupid but one of the few decent parts of the story was past and present Beast were fighting against future Beast while discussing philosophy.

Ah, yes. I thought there was some other traitor.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but future Beast was already villainous but he was mindfucked into staying with Junior's Brotherhood, right?

>i won't fight tony Stark
Was it an Illuminati thing?

it is

RIP

I thought it was an "I used to be an avenger" thing

btw, I think Hank is possessed by Sublime, that is why he has been so evil for years

It is about time that you realize that the X-men are shit and caused more problems than good.

I thought Kitty became the first mutant president.