Why didn't the Ayy attack when she was getting into her knickers? Was Scott always a hack?

Why didn't the Ayy attack when she was getting into her knickers? Was Scott always a hack?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/suspense
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could tell they were the kind of knickers that had been soaked and dried repeatedly throughout the ordeal, ergo she kinda wanted it.

have her tits always been so big?

I want to believe
Also checked

T H I C C

He was taking a nap.

Was it a bush?
I know Lambert turned into a transsexual in Aliens.

He was waiting for her to sleep

I would give anything for someone to build a time machine to fuck prime Sigoney Weaver

He was wanking in the corner bro

SNIFFFF

Fret not lad, the age of custom sexbots is right around the corner

So we can see her tits and flat ass in peace, faggot

The alien's lifecycle was originally very short and very fast. It was already old and pretty much dying at that point so it was slow and indeed sleepy.

>1979

Of course it was

I always assumed that the Xeno was well aware that something real wrong and dangerous was going on, and that by hiding quietly where Ripley wanted to go was the best bet to survive.

Someone dump all the bush pics I'm trynna fap

What's the source of this? It's something I always see repeated, but nobody ever mentions who said such a thing.

There was more of a creepy element to the alien in the original film. It was supposed to seem alien, not just in appearance and origin, but in the way it behaved. Vicious and bloodthirsty but also sometimes seeming observational and curious. But also yeah, like why does it just curl up and chill sometimes? It's supposed to freak you out. Scott tried to bring it back in Prometheus. Fifields fate originally had him curled up in a tight little ball outside the ship before crew came out to investigate. Other than "lol spoopy alien shit" it does seem to serve some kind of biological purpose. Maybe energy conservation or something. Makes it even scarier I think, because then you have to think about how many other times the nostromo cree may have walked by it.

It's not even true. On the contrary, the original script had their lifespans extremely long. It involved them finishing their vicious, bloodlust juvenile years in a quarantine pyramid under the supervision of elder aliens that would feed them their equivalent of cows and watch over them until they matured and became docile, intelligent beings capable of art, philosophy and morals. But some event killed off the elders and we're just left with the eggs and no way to allow that cycle to continue. So maybe it's possible he's mellowing out and "maturing" in that little nook. Who knows.

Bumping for interest

dem pointy tits

Plot armor bullshit the alien was aware of her but decided not to fuck with her and taking a nap was more important

I like to think that if it was smart enough to realize she was trying to escape the main ship, that it also knew it needed her alive to give itself a shot at surviving too.

I mean, the thing really only came after her after she kept fucking with it. Seemed to content to just chill and let do what she needed to do, relying on her fear to keep her at bay.

what did he use for lube?

Any evolved lifeform have a foreskin.

i know but it can still get dry

Ayylien saliva looks like water based lube in the movies, so it shouldn't be a problem anyways.

>foreskin
>dry
You don't need lubrication with foreskin, dumb goy.

Rabbi please, you are supposed to tell the goyim that foreskins are bad.

the slime is literally ky jelly, iirc

The real question is why this Ayy isn't going for me when I'm getting into my knickers.

>ywn have a young siggy gf

new to the world I see.
dictionary.com/browse/suspense

delet this

The Alien was actually Irish. Ripley had

>too much ass

bumperino

He was stuck in the fucking wall, you moron. Check my digits.

>yfw young siggy won't peg your ass and call you a puny manlet slut

>tfw shes taller than me with heels on

Seems she's a bit less than 183 sensible measurement units, you manlet.

pls no bully, siggy a tall

>Was Scott always a hack?
The correct answer to this question is, yes, he was born a hack

Mel confirmed /ourguy/