Fanart!

Speculation!

And I'll form the Head...canons.

Last thread:

fuck you cancer

>allura can go incredible hulk mode

fug

Cancer already huh, not even a week.

How do you guys think Sendak lost his arm? Was he wounded or was it removed for an experiment?

>tfw you will never marry a Galra

Need Fapable Pidge art already. Gawd it's been a week, what's taking them so long.

a week? these faggots were doing this bullshit in the first thread

>commenting on yourself

Wounded more than likely, but it gave him a perfect opportunity for a cool tech upgrade.
This shits been cancerous from jump, stop kidding yourself.

thats the spirit! make cancer your bitch, you can beat it user!

They're hideous purple bat aliens.

And they can't even fly.

They're bats that can't even fly!

I bet they're women are ugly too.

Time to speculate how and when Shiro will die.

How relieved do you think Lance felt when he learned all those weird thoughts and dreams involving Pidge turned out to be perfectly normal?

Christ Almighty, her eyes are beautiful.

That's not how it works.

You and your trips can be quiet. Sendak is a beautiful bat humanoid alien thing.

It's terminal.
Just waiting for this general to get banished to /trash/ tbqh.

Extremely.

Like that scene on the roof? Probably wanted to nibble on her surprisingly delicate earlobe to get "his" attention.

I wonder what will happen if and when her and Coran first encounter Earth culture and food.

Reminds me of Nia.

Reminder that Sheith is supported by show staff

I like to think they fooled around back when he still thought Pidge was a boy, then felt relieved when Pidge came out as a girl. But pretty soon they start roleplaying Pidge as a boy in bed

We all know Shidak is endgame though.

no other pair is as pure and wholesome

That's really a horrible name.

>Cliffhanger

Oh come the fuck on.

This

oh for fuck's sake

Explain Shiro's hair.

Shiro/Allura OTP.

Do you think there's any significance to them not showing the Black Paladin's face when using the Black Bayard in the intro? Is it because of Zarkon or Allura taking over? And is the intro going to change in the second half of the season?

In b4 this show is fully ruined by shipping.

I want Shiro to give Keith a fingerbang with his robo arm.

Shiro/Allura/Pidge OT3

Maybe it's Maybelline?

He'd like that

>being 30 years late
lol

I wanna sheith my dick in Shiro's fine booty if you know what I mean.

Galran cum has weird properties and perma-stained it white.

How old are the paladins? Are there official ages?

turned white from stress

They are old enough.

Weird Haggar magicks. She tried to turn him into an Altean and it didn't really work.

robot handjobs

I never thought i'd get a chance to use this outside of /swco/

Helloooo. what have we here?

I also thought about that. It's a separate shot from Shiro and the black lion's intro, but that might not mean anything

For Shiro lovers

We need more Allura Lewds..

Are any of these guys a reference to anything? I know you see Roy, Max, Millia and Rick in the Garrison too.

>Allura is not only a delicious brown white haired princess with a lovable personality but also a shapeshifter capable of becoming any know alien species in the universe.

Except she doesn't have an annoying voice.

Given how Alteans have seemingly moved beyond flavor and have focused more on the nutrition and utility when it comes to their food, the salty/sweet/savory/bitter/meaty tastes of Terran cuisine will either completely disgust or blow their goddamn minds.

As for culture, Allura will be weirded out that the planet doesn't have a single ruling monarch in charage of everything.

Coran will likely become obsessed with earth hair dyes and mustache styles.

Seeing how disciplined the other Galactic Garrison cadets are, they'll joke about replacing the current Team Voltron with these more conventional grunts.

Allura might accidentally say something insulting like how Earth is far more advanced than some of the more underdeveloped planets they've encountered. Coran will TRY to salvage the remark with the addendum that humans could've been a lot more primitive than they are now.

I can see them taking a liking to Earth music and movies, taking a whole bunch of it into the Castle databanks before they go. Galactic Garrison sternly asks them if they paid for any of it, before its representatives laugh it off and say that their own people illegally download the stufff all the time.

But she can't transform into a balloon or be multiple colors all at once!

But she can grow a dick.
Maybe more.
Imagine.

If she can be a Galra she can be a rainbow alien too

I wanna say the top left guy is something but I can't think what.

chuckled

Lances xeno boner wouldn't be able to handle that

best ship reminder

So are Alteans like the Asari? And will we ever seen Coran shapeshift himself a vagoo?

Don't forget Amazon level strength

"Ah! Shiro! It's me, Matt! Been a while. Like the new leg? Bit of a rush job, but I manage. WHOAH! What am I doing over there next to you when I'm also over here? Have I been cloned? Am I the clone? Cool scar. Have you met my friend? He's fat. Possibly imaginary, but all the Galra he's killed with his bare hands would say otherwise if they weren't dead."

The guy in the glasses? Looks like one of Rossiu's cronies from Gurren Lagaan.

I

Hate

Cliffhangers.

>Alteans are ultimate infiltrators
>survived on a death-world where it rained molten rock
>can be super strong to crush steel with their bare hands
>also powerful space magic
>and if that wasn't enough, they built Voltron the ultimate weapon
really beginning to look like Galra Empire were just striking back at a superior foe.

>don't understand why Lotor keeps going after original Allura when any other blonde could fulfill his mommy boner
>then this new one happens

And suddenly, Lotor becomes more sympathetic in his quest for that princess poon.

that ties into the shape-shifting really.

>and if that wasn't enough, they built Voltron the ultimate weapon

Are we sure they built Voltron? Maybe its something they inherited.

I mean, if you could build Voltron, why not make more?

I like the implications of the cliffhanger though, cause it means we'll have some solo stories with each character before they reunite.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIITH

So Zarkon was the original Paladin of the black lion?

Seems we'll be getting a flashback episode to the start of the war.

For a second I read this as SHEEEH

>faggot shippers took over DC Rebirth threads
>faggot shippers took over Transformers threads
>faggot shippers took over most cartoon threads
>now Voltron

Why must you take over everything decent? Why can't you get your own shit?

That helps explain why Allura's dad would send the lions away instead of sending Voltron in.

This comic had me thinking about Pidge sucking me off last night.

Curse my love of tomboys.

HASEOOOOO

Had to leave us wanting more too get that second season.

Warm water will help you get all that sand out of your vagina.

Plot points of the second season?

>Shiro's purple wound

>Keith getting bathed in quintessence.

>The traitor who took down the shield.

Sup Forumsmblr.
Enjoy your stay.

>Coran and Allura discover Videogames,
>The team spend an entire episode trying to get them out of the arcade.

probably figured you only need the one piloted by 5 skilled Paladins.
Look at what Zarkon was able to do with the Black Bayard alone, back in the day a single Paladin could probably conquer a planet solo without even needing the Lions.
Voltron itself showing up in your part of the universe probably had whatever enemies there surrendering on the spot.

Keith the sheath.

>Keith's backstory

>How Shiro lost his arm

>Why Matt didn't escape with Shiro

>Lance's Family

>All the shit that's going down on earth.

To be fair Zarkon is also roided up with a fuckton of magic juju quintessence thanks to Haggar.

These threads have been full of shipping since the first one. You people who act shocked that a modern cartoon would attract shippers are fucking retarded.

>Earth builds a voltron Knockoff
>Its Vehicle Voltron
>Vehicle Voltron and the OG fight it out and then join forces.

Fuck. I actually know what that's for.

It'd be a good way to give the characters some additional individual focus since the pilot rushed so much in getting them together.

Let's play a game of "Spot the homage"

if you can't tell right away, you're probably better off not knowing.

While I don't think the Balmera episodes were that bad this was a good fight. Voltron's pretty damn nimble in the air for something that size.

> Its Vehicle Voltron
> It's a piece of shit that breaks down in minutes

Also, where the fuck is Peter Cullen?

How do I know that Voltron is the GREATEST hero in the universe if his adventures aren't narrated by Optimus Prime?

I like Keith's look of panic. Can't handle Shiro's big bayard.

And Allura

Dude. I know what it's for.

That's why I was all: Fuck, because I KNOW WHAT IT IS!

>>Earth builds a voltron Knockoff
I'm imagining that episode of Sym-Bionic Titan when the army tried to build their own horribly inefficient and slow giant robot that drop kicked a monster.