What's your go-to film when you're having a panick attack...

What's your go-to film when you're having a panick attack, or something very traumatic and humiliating happened in your life and you can't handle the shock and need to escape reality ASA fucking P? Do you ever do that (use movies like drugs or alcohol)?

i use tv shows to binge on all night

californication, to pretend i'm not a total fucking loser, pretend i have a qt goth daughter, sigh

Music's a lot better for this kind of thing to be honest. Otherwise it used to be Princess Mononoke for me.

Just went on a super embarassing date last night where i acted like a total autist and now i cant stop thinking about it and cringing.

Any escapist kino from Sup Forums?? SOS i need u Sup Forums ur my only hope.

Watch big bang theory. It's awkward autist kino.

I watch this for when I get depressed

I binge star trek

Sopranos is comfy for this. But in my experience, passive media like movies or tv leave too much room for my mind to wander places I'm trying to avoid, and video games tend to be more engaging. Ultimately, real life is better. Work or social interaction are best, but good luck actually getting up the motivation for it.

Nah, I'm an alcohol anyway.

>video games tend to be more engaging
agreed, i often play games and binge tv shows on 2nd monitor to maximize escapism

I have always used movies and shows as a means of escaping. Hell,I watch 5 episodes of sitcoms on any given day just so I can feel something. Everyone in my family has an addictive personality but most of them chose alcohol. You'd think I am better off but addiction is a addiction and I have refused countless calls for going out clubbing because I wanted to get comfy and watch movies on fridays and saturdays. My brother has a similar personality only he is obsessed with news. There is a tv on every fucking hour,he actually watches the news and reads newspapers and online articles.

Always Sunny puts me in a better mood when I have a shitty day. I just watched 4 episodes a few days ago.

For movies, I guess I would say MASH.
Sometimes those Full Moon movies if I'm feeling very shit.

Are you GoodBadFlicks?

this

No, but I like his videos

I just watch In Bruges

Gordon Ramsay's and my country's (France) equivalent of Kitchen Nightmare while eating ;_;

No I use alcohol to deal with that kind of stress.

For the love of Spock was surprisingly comfy, and I've never seen a star trek episode

>I'm going to pull your head off
>No, Jeff, please don't pull my head off
>Yes, I'm going to pull your head off, because I don't like your head