This is cool

This is cool

No that's Quicksilver

Eh.

Transparency? Yeah, like fifteen years ago.

What did he do with those pizza slices?

He gave them to starving children in Africa. You just didn't see 'cause he's so fast.

SWEET MEMES ARE MADE OF THIS

That was the only good part of the movie

and it might have just been because of the song. god damn, Apocalypse was a terrible movie

I really like the actor but not as Quicksilver. He just comes off so god damn cheesy as Quicksilver, but the normies fucking love it for some reason.

No it wasnt. Apocalypse was the best cape film this year. If you think otherwise you're either a numale manchild or a pretentious "art" connoisseur.

I stead of an edgy fuck with daddy issues, they made him Bart Allen

Why were his powers so inconsistent? Why did objects he threw at super speed slow down after a second or so?

Yeah, not a fan of the archetype. Obnoxious kid character who they constantly push as funny and spunky but he's really just obnoxious and one dimensional.

Waste of the actor, too. He plays the beautiful psychopathic monster or the earnest straight man way better. And that hairstyle looks awful on him.

>Apocalypse was the best cape film this year.

haha

no

it's a standard superspeed/timestop trope. The user can interact with objects, but once they travel a short distance from them, they stop being sped up like the user is. See: DIO's knife throwing, Super Hot's bottle tossing, etc

But it's not fucking time stop. It's super speed. If you throw something at 300m/s it doesn't suddenly lose all that momentum when you walk away.

>Apocalypse was the best cape film this year
Pffffrt.

its the way he percives it the table isnt going at a continuous speed like him

it appears to if you're moving at 6000m/s

not even the best Fox Cape of the year.

the people he threw didnt lose any momentum. they still ended up way outside the explosion.

Shouldn't that snap their necks or friction burn their eyes or something then?

So you're saying every time he threw something he then sped up?

Pleb, go back to see your Civil Brawl.

Second best, BvS was better.

Did you not see how he was supporting their heads?

They should have had their skin burn off, but let's just say that he gave them speedforce.

How was he supporting the heads of the people he threw out the windows?

I genuinely believe this. It's a bit of a heartbreak as I love xmen more.