Assange has proof Hillary rigged the primary

Having observed the massive shift happening in the polls, Reddit and Sup Forums over the last few days, I have come to the conclusion that this only makes sense if Assange has legitimate proof of a rigged primary and the DNC knows he does.

Here's my theory:

>/r/SandersForPresident closed
With 230,000 subscribers, this is one of the largest places for Sanders supporters to congregate. It makes sense to remove it if you know these people will be very bitter about a rigged election. It could dominate the front page of Reddit for weeks if this was open when the proof is released.

>/r/politics and Sup Forums shilled to hell
These two places were two of the most dedicated to dissecting what came out of the DNC Leaks before it was spread to Twitter and Facebook. We had a whole 30-something pages about finding juicy points. By destroying Sup Forums with shills, people will 1. leave in disgust and 2. not effectively repeat the analysis of the data.

>polls show tremendous drop for Trump
To cover for the potential huge rise he will get when this is revealed. People will observe the polls after the release as equal, letting them think a Hillary win is plausible.

tl:dr
>CTR is trying to control all outlets ahead of this release
>regular media is already controlled
>now they want to control alternate media
>if Hillary was going to win easily in November, like the polls say she would, this would not be necessary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=Sq3V5csbTpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No shit, Sherlock. The shilling since the DNC has been something else.

I wish Assange would release the really juicy shit already but I can see why he wants to wait for the best moment. He probably hates Hillary more than anyone on Sup Forums ever could.

I wonder how bad it is. At first I thought it might be damning, but now it seems it's probably highly illegal and will bring down quite a few, including Obama.

They are obviously setting it up for her to win and get pardoned whatever it is.

There are more shills on every social media platform. I wish Trump would throw a couple mill and get some to help us out. At least then the shills would be preoccupied with each other and we could get some work done

Which only really makes sense if it's incredibly damaging. This all began after the DNC leaks, so it only makes sense they're astroturfing until the next release.

eh, this doesn't even seems as bad as the cruz shills desu. we don't need help to beat these brats

I reckon it's to do with the Clinton foundation. I read a report that her campaign computers were targeted AS WELL AS the computers at the Clinton Foundation headquarters.

Will Assange become god of Sup Forums if he manages to release information on Hillary that could kill her campaign for good?

Is he a vessel of Kek (memes be upon him)?

>cruz shills

were just ironic shitposters and butthurt evangelicals

these are genuine shills

Bumpun
Fucking corrrect the record shills

>>/r/SandersForPresident closed
this was biggest evidence of CTR for me. i was watching that sub for about 2 weeks leading up to its closure. there wasnt a single person in that sub that agreed that it should be shut down. the mods could have easily handed the sub over to someone else to keep it going. im guessing CTR purchased the sub from the top mod with the agreement that it be shut down and they could relocate to /r/political_revolution.

>Assange
Didn't he renig on the last "leak" of his?

I've never been prouder to have someone like Assange who is aussie.

He's going nuts. He's already assaulted guards at the embassy and destroyed embassy property.

Hillary and the DNC really should watch out, they're breaking one of the most important rules of war, which is to never encircle an enemy and attack them too hard. Always leave an out, an escape route, otherwise they'll eventually snap and fight back to the point of death.

They're pushing him, and with the type of man he is and what he's already published I fear they're going to break him and cause a geopolitical shit storm the likes of which have never been seen before.

>Aussies control the American election

Australians surely are the most powerful race we control world politics

Fox will report it, so the other big name media outlets will have to as well.

>Australians surely are the most powerful race we control world politics

>Assange will be assassinated before the end of the decade
It hurts so much

No, he'll accidentally shoot himself three times in the back of the head.

Fuck off Belgium. Your beer is shit and your country is filled with shitskins and nogs.

>forgetting about his insurance

Oh yeah, Murdoch is also an Aussie.

Aussies are fucking Hillary over more than anybody. Hilarious!

Or you're just a gullible dumbass who has his hopes up for his cult leader. Fbi didn't find anything, they wouldn't.
You're sounding like Alex jones.

Well Belgium is pretty much a non-country so dont bother

He's obviously releasing it in waves, and prob the juicy stuff closer to debate & election time since everyone has short attention spans. That way its on everyone's mind, and gives Trump more fuel to destroy her openly.

>Is he a vessel of Kek (memes be upon him)?
He looks like Wojack.

This. Aussies have such a prominent position in global politics and the media. Julian Assange through Wikileaks could effect the presidency. Rupert Murdoch through his media empire News Corp.

Why are Australians so overrepresented in the media and global politics?? They only make up about 0.001% of the US population.

And they try to cover it up by shitposting too "err n-nah were just shitposters you stupid yanks!" Aussies HATE being exposed for what they really are.

Glad to know someone is willing to point out who's really doing the manipulation behind the scenes, our real enemy. It was the Aussies all along.

Try a different proxy CTR, saw that oe yesterday. Your girl is dead and she knows it.

trump is such a flawed and incompetent candidate Hillary would have to be arrested for him to win.

Dream on nazi boy. White nationalists will lose this battle.

The director of the FBI James Comey worked for HSBC which has verifiable links to the Clinton Foundation.

Go waste your time Correcting the Record! on redd*t because it wont work here.

That investigation was about her server, not the Clinton Foundation. Comey wouldn't answer questions about whether the FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation.

According to sources from Fox, there is an ongoing investigation though.

Delete this.

Hillary has so many strings pulling for her. Both presidents and the AG. Will not work buddy.

Have fun shilling for a future federal prison inmate. Maybe Trump will give her a Trump steak as her final meal before execution for treason.

>
>
>>cruz shills
>
>were just ironic shitposters and butthurt evangelicals
>
>these are genuine shills
Yeah the massive shilling is crazy. With cruzshills there was like 5-10 threads going. Now its like 100 to slide everything

Someone clearly isn't an experienced drinker yet

>if Hillary was not going to win this would not be necessary
Right, because when you're winning, you stop while you're ahead and let the other guy catch up

I'm not a shilldo I'm just pointing out how dumb this is

The fall of the last bastion. It was fun guys.

Does anyone else feel like Hillary is secretly racist and hates black people? How much do you think one of the leaks will be Hillary called someone a nigger or something like that

That's not how shills work, they attempt to destroy outlets of communication, they don't really bother with actually winning debates, in a sense they just throw wrenches in the gears of the forum if that makes sense by spam posting.

The paranoid fuck probably has something rigged up to leak the juciest shit automatically if multuple news outlets report on his death.

>Have fun shilling for a future federal prison inmate.
It should be "have fun shilling for WWIII" if Hillary is elected.

Glass Horn of Larger.....

I'm going to side with the shitposter.

Give me 1 hour with the data and I can find a trend that will incriminate the parties

>Yeah the massive shilling is crazy.
Consider the economy really is not that strong, and these losers are probably making some money whoring themselves out.

The deity of shitposting. Shitposting presidential candidates into jail.

pol died this morning

The bad news is the heat has made us oven proof.

I genuinely believe both the Clintons are much more racist in private than anyone could claim Trump is, yes.

Trump's the guy who insisted his country clubs in Florida accept blacks and Jews in the 1980s when nobody else would. Around the same time, Bill belonged to an all-white, segregated country club up until the NYT pressured him out of it. Both he and Hillary are notorious for using colorful language.

This won't even open properly on my computer. WTF!?

Usually you have something you actively have to log into every few days or weeks otherwise it automatically releases, if he was killed expect something to drop within a month. Or you just give evidence to a bunch of people and tell them to release if you disappear

with all that super predator bullshit she said in the early 90's? she is racist as fuck.

Nah mayne. Bill is a real nigga, bruh.

spoopy...

i guess i shouldn't post it

>tfw i'm definitely on a gov list now

feels bad man

Okay, what is this though? Who is this guy? I could use some context.

PRETTY

This, also the only reason why Snowden is still alive. He has several dirty bombs within the US databases (ready to spill out information if he should die)

Same here, images won't enlarge

Can someone summarize it?

I'll take a Kwak please

Belgian ale is definitely the best in the world

We can dream, user.

If i had a dollar for every shill word in this thread i could easily take a dump on the don financially

anti-shill bump

It really is pathetic though that she has to pay people to pretend to like her.

Yikes...maybe there is a google algorithm that flags the text in the jpg. The first few times I tried to post it, it kept saying "our server recognizes this post as spam, please reformat"

I thought that was weird, but it eventually went through. Check infinity Sup Forums

You dummies really believe something will happen?

>I don't

Yes, I do. He's going to wait until it's closer to the election.

CTR shoo shoo

Never mind, I just had to reset my browser.

I'm holding out a little hope, but not too much.

>assanges shitposting is about to bring down the most corrupt person ever to walk the earth

canacucks will never recover

You're delusional. Trumps polls numbers have dropped, and people here aren't as interested in helping his cause, because. Wait for it...

BECAUSE HE KEEPS FUCKING UP HUGE

This Khan shit was enough for most people. You can't be running for president under the republican banner and be having the VFW publicly denouncing you.

Its ogre and you can't blame the shills, trump did this to himself.

>has proof
>keeps baiting
this nigger have a death wish?

I had a dream tonight they leaked some undeniable proof of hillarys crime and all hell broke loose.

It was great, half the government got arrested.

Apparently Assange has proof Hillary sold weapons to ISIS

I'm what you clueless faggots would call a hill shill

I'm not paid by anyone, I've been posting on Sup Forums for years

This happens every election cycle, people feel the need to proselytize and battle "the other side"

I've been working in social media marketing for years and I highly fucking doubt CTR would waste resources on a platform like Sup Forums, Why? Outreach campaigns usually focus on mainstream platforms where they can spread shareable content and reach their potential target audience (potential conversions).... i.e. not Sup Forums. If anything, it would make much more sense for the Trump campaign to use Sup Forums since their target audience is here.

I know that's know what you paranoid autistic faggots wanted to hear because you want to believe that you're special and in the heart of some modern conspiratory battle on the internet, but you aren't.

Oh look, they're attempting to mimic Sup Forumsspeak now.

>CTR dindu nuffins

>I'm what you clueless faggots would call a hill shill
>I'm not paid by anyone
>I've been working in social media marketing for years
Caused me to cogitate.

The idea that there are people out there who've been on Sup Forums "for years" who support Hillary Clinton is too stupid to try and lie about. Fuck off.

He's uniting his fellow Strayans

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Do you known my cat? He just shit on the floor >:(

Mm *burb* I...
Dude weed lmao

You're a mad man if you don't like a good Belgian Wit.

How is that possible? What did she do? Threaten his wife and kids?

The leaf on your flag is what we use to wipe our asses with faggot. Don't you have moose to go and have sex with? However much CTR is paying you it still won't change the fact that you're probably some overweight virgin beta 20 something year old NEET. If helping to contribute to the cuckening of the western world is what gets you off now, there's no saving you. Even suicide would be too good for you shitbag.

Didn't Hillary sign his extradition? So he has all the reasons to hate her. He probably doesn't like trump that much because he is pro surveillance but he thinks that he is better than Hillary.

>Sup Forums wants to genocide Muslims and Jews
>Sup Forums worships Hitler
>Sup Forums thinks NatSoc is the best political system ever

Yet I'm supposed to believe that this place is host to dozens of people who suddenly reveal their support for Hillary?

wtf I love Indians now

he looks like Deryck Whibley

He hasn't seen his kid in years, his kid would be about 26 or 27 at this point and has had to change his name and distance himself from Julian due to death threats.

He's also been locked in a single building for the last 4 years without even being able to leave it once. He's gone out to the balcony about twice now for media events.

The moment he leaves that building is the moment he gets arrested, extradited, and most likely executed or "suicided" (aka shoved in a CIA black site just to prove a point).

The UN also said what's happening is akin to imprisonment without trial and also cruel and unusual punishment. The UK and US still don't give a fuck.

Pic related his room

> German loves brown people

Really made me think...

The bigger part, legally, is that she denied it under oath and the proof predates her testimony

does assange actually like trump?

i would think this is all born out of hatred for clinton, in which case i would expect him to release the 'juicy shit' as soon as possible.

if he drops the good stuff just before election day, trump wins. but if he dropped the good stuff a few weeks ago, the superdelegates could have revolted and it could be trump v bernie right now.

A lucking feaf

And Russia protects our democracy as well, they have dirt to bring her down as well

What a time to be alive for sure

Us Aryans gotta stick together senpai

>I wish Assange would release the really juicy shit already but I can see why he wants to wait for the best moment. He probably hates Hillary more than anyone on Sup Forums ever could.

1.) Assange dislikes Hillary and Trump both and said he has no interest in swaying the elections one way or the other.

2.) Although Assange said that he has "more material" on Hillary, he has already release the supposedly indictment-enducing material and nothing came of it.

If Assange had anything else that was truly troubling, he would have released it before she became the nominee. Everything he has now is piddiling shit, like so much of what came before.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=Sq3V5csbTpE

My bets on his "bomb" is that he has emails linking her campaign to CNN and the mainstream media as well as shit involving the Clinton Foundation, foreign governments and her donors and etc.

He already released it, retard. It was nothing.

Fuck off shill. I sickens me that you display that flag.

He's probably behind some IP and considers himself le elite hax0r for learning how to use babby's first proxy