Is this the height of American culture and history?

Is this the height of American culture and history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can already hear the americans chanting 'freedom' and 'usa'

I came.

USA
USA
USA
USA

our culture is the only one that matters. You can criticize it all you want but it won't make your culture matter more. Its probably going to die soon anyway.

If it were up to me our flag would be 50 burgers for the 50 states, and 8 stripes for the 8 essential condiments, and colors would br red green and bread brown.

If you have a problem with that, you're a faggot

You're fat.

Objectively yes

>not ordering 2 KFC double downs with extra mayo every time you leave the house

How do you even fit that shit into mouth?

You are thinking of the deep fried Twinkie. It's an honest mistake, though.

>lower GDP than india

yeah sure probably 2bh

Does norway have culture?

>muh jay dee pi

Excuse me, there vegetables on that meatwad? I prefer my meatwads to be 80% meat, 10% sauce and 10% bread. Multiple types of meat is suggested, beef with bacon is a good mix. No fucking vegetables, what am I some sort of homosexual?

>muh almost as much AIDS as AFRICA

Google "how to eat a burger"

How's that austerity going, friendo?

Gettin' better.

That image is...

Embarrassing.

this image is wrong. The correct steps are:

1. squeeze the burger.
2. Open your vast American -sized maw
3. Take as large of a bite as possible.

Pretty much, and it will dominate the world.

Holy books, bombs, and welfare are powerless to the true uniting power of the people. The burger. Our culture is supreme, you cannot resist.

This is.

I've lost all hope.

That's not a Dr. Pepper

No.

fap fap fap

>Cheddar and bacon liquid cheese
I think I'm going to be sick

good post

>invent food
>eat it incorrectly

I fucking love America
I love American posts, humour and accents.
I admire the confidence Americans have that enables them to approach a girl at any time of the day.
I get exited every time I see the American flag, not just here, but, everywhere.

America truly is the best country that has ever exited.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

>tfw you'll never know or experience the freedom americans call everyday life

USA USA USA

It's... beautiful.

Make sure you clean your mouth afterwards.

For comparison:

This may be the height of french culture and history

Yo I love cheez wiz, as American as pizza or the hamburger

>Hating on freedom

Americans invented internet
Meanwhile are modern greeks even related to greeks that actually accomplished something?

Hah! Bread with meat, vegetables, salad and sauces

what inferior culinary tastes those Americans have.

No, it's the height of world culture and history.

Pure, fine Western bread made from the healthiest, most prosperous wheat farms in history.

Vegetables and relishes of German and Latin heritage, a testament to human agricultural ingenuity and the vitamin boom of the early 20th century that vastly extended the average human lifespan.

Tender, juicy beef from healthier animals and higher grade meat than was available to 99.9% of humans on the planet for the last ten thousand years, now a common pleb meal.

A combination of meats, something once the lavish indulgence of the nobility, including parasite and disease-free pork, something so rare in history that entire cultures banned the eating of pigs.

All mass-produced to exacting quality standards by an enormous industrial and technological spiderweb of Western advancement.

Truly, the burger summates mankind's greatest achievements.

>Is this the height of American culture and history?
You got to admit it, burguers are pretty fucking tasty.

What are you a faggot?

USA
USA
USA
USA

Oh please, don't start the shitshow. Here, this is the height of the USA.

This. Yum. I'm hungry now.

What the fuck is ''American,, ? is it pure cholesterol?

I legit can't eat it. I tried it once and got sick.

I thought the red would just be strips of bacon

>Implying that isn't a German dish

reminder that the french were unloading their bowels in that very hall for hundreds of years

Are you insulting American delicacy? It is on the high end of our cheese produce.

1- Versailles wasn't the seat of power for hundreds of years. It started out as a hunting lodge, and Louis XIV decided to turn it into the Palace of Versailles after seeing Fouquet's Vaux-le-Vicomte castle. Versailles was first inhabited by Louis XIV, but wasn't finished by the time of his death. Only Louis XIV, XV, and XVI made Versailles their seat of power.

2- Yes, some people did take shits behind the curtains, but not in that hall. And not as common as is thought. Although yes, people could smell Versailles from a mile away.

3- Toilets did exist in Versailles, people actually lined up to watch the King take his first shit of the day.

Nope, just aerosol cheese. Southern BBQ is probs the best I've ever had. Pulled pork is pretty damn good too.

Only like 2 countries other than the USA even matter anyway.

Ehh

Jedem das Seine

The pc you used to post this faggot thread and the technology to sage it were all Reagan era innovations

>usa
>culture
pick one lardass

>usa
>freedom
>obama
>hillary
>trump
>f-f-freedumm ?