Any parenting advice for soon-to-be mother of white baby?

Any parenting advice for soon-to-be mother of white baby?

lets see em!

Post Feet

It's hard to say I would say teach them to never trust other races I would like to say teach your baby to trust other whites but whites have fucked over Poland many times in the past.

>white baby
Abort it and then get BLACKED

Don't let niggers around it.

Post belly.
Is it a girl? If it's a girl you should teach her to suck her daddy's dick like a good girl.

belly or gtfo.

Teach it to only breed whites if you're blacked, if you were kill yourself

Try to develop a love of reading in the child. If you're religious, try to find ways to make the faith pleasant to the child. Make sure he's diligent in his schoolwork. Make sure his English is adequate if you're living in a foreign country. Try to limit the amount of time he spends watching television, playing video games, or browsing the internet, and for the latter, put parental controls. Try to foster any interests he has and encourage him to have diligence in any of his hobbies and to use his time well. Be a good example.

Don't ever post on Sup Forums again. It is degenerate.

Go and do some work so you can care for your baby.

Tits or gtfo is the best advice I can think of

Put up for adoption, find a nice black bull, get bred by his BBC, raise your black son with a beta provider white husband

this

>not aborting it and eliminating one more white child from the world
lmao, you probably sleep with your own girlfriend

Don't believe the bullshit of waking up every three hours to feed the baby. They will let you know when you are hungry

Birth is going to hurt like a biatch.

-love your child
-talk with your child
-don't hit your child
-don't raise it in a cupboard
That's basically it.

Sphincter and time stamp or GTFO

ABORT ABORT ABORT

>1 post by this ID

DELETE THIS

Don't be single or you'll fuck up its entire life. Single moms are shit.

You should show your tits or sage this thread is my advice.

Come on honey, I know them titties must be fat and juicy.

>Try to develop a love of reading in the child. If you're religious, try to find ways to make the faith pleasant to the child. Make sure he's diligent in his schoolwork. Make sure his English is adequate if you're living in a foreign country. Try to limit the amount of time he spends watching television, playing video games, or browsing the internet, and for the latter, put parental controls. Try to foster any interests he has and encourage him to have diligence in any of his hobbies and to use his time well. Be a good example.
All of this.

this

and also physical activity and play is also important. Get them involved in some sports from an early age maybe hand ball and soccer.

So they wont grow up into pussies and also have some coordination and they wont get fat and out shape.

No TV or computer in their room. Only phone they are allowed is burner pre-paid.

Now that you're already pregnant you can fuck black guys. Enjoy yourself.