Post your country's little secrets about relationships

Post your country's little secrets about relationships.

Most Spaniards like Brazil way more than our colonies. We care more about Morocco too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g_nQGtHbuPE
independent.co.uk/news/world/worlds-most-dangerous-countries-colombia-yemen-el-salvador-pakistan-nigeria-a7934416.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our favourite colony is Australia

We want to be part of Russia again.

Come on, you care about Morocco ? Why ?

Morocco was our colony and it's closer.

Because it's a pretty good vacation spot

America has lot of inferiority complex with UK (only UK) and that's all.

>Because it's a pretty good place to buy hash in high quantities.
FTFY.

>having an inferiority complex to a cunt where tea spoons are illegal for underages
wew

hash and couscous

It's probably because UK has alot of cultural influence over America, see British Invasion, Harry Potter, James Bond etc.. Also daddy issues.

It's a well known fact.

Most Italians love America and dislike EU

It's a lie, most spanish HATE brazilian, actually I'd say they're one of the 3 nationalities that hate brazilians: portuguese, americans and spaniards

They think we're all prostitutes that go there to get some money or to find a husband for easy passport, that we're thieves and troublemakers

Of course they like the hot brazilian women, until they can fuck them, lie to them and dump them again

You sound like a fucking woman.

What the fuck are you talking about? I've never seen a Brazilian in my life.

Tell me, Paco promised you a visado on the Internet, isn't?

A Spanish guy rejected her and now she is butthurt, probably.

>pretty good vacation spot

a desert full of muslims

>women
>on a imageboard that doesn't revolve around showing your face and tits

I like your innocence
You must live in the countryside, brazilians are as hated as mexicans or other beaners
If I were a woman I would be in Norway leeching off some lonely nordic guy right now

We hate Germans with passion.

>We hate Germans with passion.

but why tho?

Scotland loves Ireland/Northern Ireland, we pretend to hate the English for memes and don't give a fuck about Wales.

The french people as a whole all support quebec independance. We have our army ready and nuclear submarines stationed in the hudson bay in case of nationalist uprising

t. "no officer, of course I didn't go there to buy weed"

>doesn't hate France

I spoke to a Spaniard lawyer from galicia and he called morocco and roccans savages.

he's wrong we only hate anglo. germans are eurobros.

I actually like Czechs and Hungarians more than non-Bavarian Germans.

I live in fucking Texas and I've never heard it before. Are you a girl?

Actually it is. They don't give a shit about tourists.

Yeah, I'm a girl.

I'm a girl too.
And actually blond you mutt.

Wow, girls with dicks, girl powa!!!

I'm also blonde, I descend from germans and live in Santa Catarina

Why?

>Most Spaniards like Brazil way more than our colonies.

UK is a meme country just like Italy.

Don't tell them, imbecile !

Talk for yourself because for me Brazil is one of the worst countries in that continent

>we only hate anglo
haha, no, at least they don't try to make us their bitch

I'm talking about Spaniards on general. We care more about Morocco and Brazil than our colonies.

T. Roccan immigrant
Spaniards have family in new world not on rocco.

I admire Romance culture more than I should.

>Spaniards have family in new world
Not really, no.

Everyone likes Brazilians more than sudacas. They are less butthurt,less prone to commit crime,their women are hotter and they are always smilling and brotier. I don't know what happened to sudacaland that created so many butthurt ugly goblins

T. Russell Perez

Do you live here? Morocco is a pretty popular touristic point here

Well Morocco maybe for obvious reasons but Brazil? Who the fuck cares more about Brazil than about the countries from where a lot of inmigrants come and to some extent we also share a similar culture and the same language.

Everyone knows Germans are more obsessed with Italy than Scandinavia

My family came from spain dipshit, I still have relatives in Spain.

Frick off roccan

Only in Cuba,Uruguay,Argentina and Puerto Rico. The rest is totally alien. Brazil is closer to Spain in everyway than Peru,Ecuador,Colombia or Bolivia

Everyone I know that have traveled to Morocco says it's an ugly shithole where the food can kill you

A lot of Brazilians live in Spain,but as they are brotier they integrate. Unlike the goblinos that come from Ecuador or the Dominican Republic

This t.bh famalam

>tfw during the civil war a part of my family went to Brazil because they were rich as fuck and had some lands there instead of a spanish speaking country.

ya know the rules roasties

Another fact. Chinks are fully integrated members of Spanish society unlike sudacas,niggers and moros and their workethic is creating an economic boom and diversifying the economy.
youtu.be/g_nQGtHbuPE

>that double chin
Lay off the Morcilla

The real reason we care more about Morocco and Brazil than our colonies:

Morocco is a very popular among tourists. And we don't have colonial problems with Brazil. They aren't constantly shitting on us. It's very annoying.

T. Chino
I dont really care desu

so this is the power of the Iberian blood

I heard once during a soccer game between Scotland and Ireland the fans kept chanting WE HATE THE ENGLISH MORE to each other. Do you know if that's true?

also inb4
>soccer

>Brazil is closer to Spain in everyway than Peru,Ecuador,Colombia or Bolivia
Subjectivity at its best. Also, we are not similar to Ecuador, Peru or Bolivia in any regard

Only heard complaints about Brazilians at Disney land

Spaniards, please, call OP on his bullshit.

>Colombia
You seem to care too much about muh colonial problems that are only internet memes

It was before the game and probably during it.

Then England fans were singing IRA songs in Scotland.

Most Chileans like Peruvians, Bolivians and Argentinians, even when they hate us

Nearly entire new world has spanish family.

It isn't weird to like Brazilians more than Spanish speaking Latin Americans
Central America, Mexico, the Caribbean, Colombia and Venezuela make us look bad

>Muh arepas
>Muh rain dance
>Muh bow and arrows
You sudacas are all the same . On the other hand brozilians
>Great at soccer
>Great food
>Gave us based Senna
>Made our football league great again
>Are laid back
>Have women taller than 1,50 that don't look like umpalunpa's from Charlie's chocolate factory

We (and Venezuelans) along with Cubans and Puerto Ricans are the Latins who resemble Iberians the most. The thing is that most people here are malign by nature and that's why we get a lot of heat from pretty much all other Hispanic nations. It's understandable, I hate too my countrymen who portray a bad image of us abroad

Whos saying this inflamatory things to ibero americans?
Who are you?

> Laid back
Brazil is more violent than Colombia though

not really a secret but we are pretty much the same as the US.
Also we might as well be annexed by them

Moroccans and Brazilians aren't constantly calling us evil, genociders in books, movies and so on.

We already have too many problems, someone shitting on you is annoying.

Chile is Germanic confirmed

The b8 is strong

Moroccans are cucks, then

Yes, I think the southern half of Chile had some German settlements, hence why they're so entrepeneurial, same as Brazil

muchas gracias

You forgot one: You love to suck British dicks more than everyone else, but they only care about Australia. They don't even hide it.

Brazil also have alot of spanish immigrants, we probably only lose to Argentina in that matter. But only If we are counting immigrants that bland up with the "native" population, but that happens to be the case in every LA country.

There are as many Chimplombians as Brozilians in Spain. Chimplombians commit over 1000% more crimes than Brozilians

>We care more about Morocco too
Lie, we despise Morocco just like DR, CUba > Brazil, we somehow like Turkey

We don't hate the British.

Lot of people despise Morocco, this is true. But they are way more relevant here than our colonies.

It literally isn't tho.
independent.co.uk/news/world/worlds-most-dangerous-countries-colombia-yemen-el-salvador-pakistan-nigeria-a7934416.html

Yeah, we're like the obedient child that is always forgotten

t. Brazilian on holiday
Would like to hear a Tuga opinion on this

>morocco was a spanish colony
spain only controlled a few port cities in the north and western sahara wasn't even considered part of morocco proper before it was annexed.If anything, Morocco was a french colony given that 30% of their """Arabic""" is french.

I am not Brazilian. Colombians are just disgusting while Bralians are bros

that's just like say that France or Portugal are relevant to Spain ... yes we have lots of Morrocans and we have toons of deals there because France fucked up something years ago there. i think the only Colonies that people like here are Argentina and Cuba maybe Mexico too, Riviera Maya only ofc

>Would like to hear a Tuga opinion on this
I'm sure you would love to hear an opnion of someone who couldn't possibly have any contact with congolombians to rate your people.

Spain controlled all the Rif and the Sahara you Leaf

> The independent
You the article is full of shit when places Mali, Yemen, Nigeria, Pakistan, Venezuela or Honduras are ranked below us. Also, Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan don't even appear.
The reality is that the crime rte here is 22/100K, while it is 26/100k in Brazil. Statistics alone tells you which place is safer even though our crime rate is still shamefully high

oh, there are like 10k Colombians in Portugal tho. Pretty sure OP has not met a Colombian or Brazilian in person to come up with a fair argument

What is the point of this thread?

>Spaniard says they care more about Morocco and Brazil than their colonies
>16392749288 latinos butthurt

I fucking love Spain, man. I don't know why they are so selfhating.