>this is the average australian male

wtf I hate australia now

kek
We arent just a race of decrepit crash-test dummies

fuck off u stinky brazilian monkey! atleast provide quality memes..

>this is the average brazillian with zika virus

wtf i hate mosquitos now

Human genome splicing gone wrong

wtf I hate australia now

says a goddamn fucking brazilian. wew lad.
whats the problem? australia too much of a first world country for you? :>

ey, careful with them dubs mate, they're poisonous

That thing would fuck you up
You wouldn't dare talking shit to that guy

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt, m8.

A lot of people think Hitler was german but he was actually from australia. I'm originally a brazilian intellectual so I know this.

>this is the average brazillian male
wtf i hate brazil just as much as i hated it before now

I keep seeing this face on the catalog, what the hell is this?

Beautiful.

almost as hard to kill as one of you

top tier

>tfw gods second son died and didnt come back 3 days later.

When I first saw that picture I immediately thought about this part of Hitler's speech on degenerate art:

But what do you [artists] manufacture? Deformed cripples and cretins, women who inspire only disgust, men who are more like wild beasts, children who, if they were alive, would be regarded as God's curse! Let no one say that that is how these artists see things. From the pictures submitted for exhibition, I must assume that the eye of some men shows them things different from the way they really are. There really are men who can see in the shapes of our people only decayed cretins; who feel that meadows are blue, the heavens green, clouds sulfur-yellow. They like to say that they experience these things in this way.

I do not want to argue about whether or not they really experience this. But in the name of the German people I only want to prevent these pitiable unfortunates, who clearly suffer from defective vision, from attempting with their chatter to force on their contemporaries the results of their faulty observations, and indeed from presenting them as "art." Here there are only two possibilities open: either these so-called artists really do see things this way and believe in that which they create — and if so, one has to investigate how this defective vision arose — if it is a mechanical problem or if it came about through heredity. The first case would be pitiable, while the second would be a matter for the Ministry of the Interior, which would then deal with the problem of preventing the perpetuation of such horrid disorders. Or they themselves do not believe in the reality of such impressions, but are for different reasons attempting to annoy the nation with this humbug. If this is the case, then it is a matter for a criminal court.

-

Is the Goatee necessary to survive the car crash?

>a human built to survive all bantz

This is why Anime is only hope of modern art.