Fruits

>fruits

I only ever really liked The Pirates who Don't do Anything.

this desu

>not even CebĂș, or His Cheeseburger

user...

They're vegetables in the culinary sense

They're vegetables in the biological sense, too.

We went over this last thread. Scientifically, all fruits are also vegetables. Culinarily, tomatoes and cucumbers are vegetables regardless.

IF

>the vegetables from this Christian cartoon are technically fruits

My parents used to show me those films so I could be a good little Christian boy.

Didn't work.

Threadly reminder that they fired my mom for being Jewish

>His Cheeseburger
one of the greatest 80s power ballads ever

So what are you now? A big bad atheist lad?

Nice edge, famila

Not being edgy, it's just that my parents are the hardcore kind of christian that listen to Christian rock daily and pray before each meal.

>my parents tried to make me into a good Christian but instead I go on anonymous Korean pix galleries to gloat about how atheist I am
yes, we all see how your parents failed, congratulations

That doesn't really make them hardcore Christians in and of itself. Prayer before meals is often just considered good manners, especially depending on where you live. If you grew up anywhere near the Bible Belt that would be pretty much usual custom across almost any denomination.

The listening to Christian rock daily is pretty hardcore though, you've got to be a masochist to do that. I unironically enjoy some Switchfoot every now and then but that's pretty much all I can tolerate, the rest is so weak like even more watered down top 40 pop with poor production and musicianship.

The sad fact of the matter is that a LOT of supposed Christian songs are written by atheists. You can tell by the ones where they mostly sing about themselves and Jesus is a window dressing, or where they sing about gooey love feelings for Jesus.

DOUG TENNAPEL IS A SEXIST RACIST BIGOT

WHERE'S THE NEW EWJ

They should have tried harder.

And people say Protestants can't make entertaining cinema.

CHRISTKINO

>If you grew up anywhere near the Bible Belt that would be pretty much usual custom across almost any denomination.
Yeah? And the Bible Belt is full of hardcore Christians. That's why it's named "the Bible Belt." How is that proving anything?

There are multiple fruits in Veggie tales, I think there;s a peach, there's a ton of grapes and they're all french.

>there's a ton of grapes and they're all french

You're thinking of the peas. Pa Grape, however, is one of the regular players.

Those are peas-- French peas.
There is one grape, I think. The grandpa.

>Scientifically, all fruits are also vegetables.
>Culinarily, tomatoes and cucumbers are vegetables regardless.

What the fuck is this bullshit?

Aren't pirates sinful heathens who rape,murder and pillage?

Hence why they're the pirates "who don't do anything".

Praying before meals doesn't make you a hardcore Christian in an of itself is my point. In the south it's more or less manners instead of strictly faithfulness. Yes there are a lot of super hardcore Christians in the Bible Belt and elsewhere (I'd say Pennsylvania is probably a bit more hardcore given its Amish population, maybe even Utah for its Mormons) but I honestly don't believe the two things you described really constitute "hardcore" in and of themselves. Do they go alongside being a hardcore Christian? Sure, quite often, but I don't see how something that's more cultural than spiritual makes you hardcore spiritual.

>the two things you described
Nah man, that was a different person. I only posted once before this.

Anyway, I grew up in rural Texas. I ate dinner with plenty of my friends' families, and the only one who said grace before his meal was a super hardcore Christian. The kind of guy who goes to megachurches, where you confess your love to Jesus in a huge auditorium and they give you a Chick tract. It isn't really as divorced from faith as you think.