I'm going to apply to JET to teach English in Japan when I graduate from University

I'm going to apply to JET to teach English in Japan when I graduate from University.

On a scale from 0-10 how delusional of a weeaboo am I?

Do you love Japan

If you look asian or are an asian 10/10 delusion
If you look more western blonde and shit they will be all over you m8, the job is probably going to be garbage but you will be a weeb in Japan, be sure to film corpses if you get there

Let’s go with 5/10

It’s very easy to get there and be a teacher so that will happen, but there’s a stigma attached and it’s not going to be some qt3.14 paradise so there’s also that

If i come to Japan to teach english and i dont like anime will i fit in?

Stigma attached to who? In the minds of the weebs going to be teachers. Or from Japanese people against the teachers?

Most Asians countries associate male English teachers with either ugly permavirgins who want to molest children/sleep with desperate single mothers in their country or with annoying yuppies who want to appear "worldly"

There is no stigma against female teachers, however

seems a little mean

Blame weebs and sexpats for ruining it for you.

What if i am not a weeb and attractive?

Then you would be better off teaching English in a country that isn't Japan

what are some good options? I'm meaning to use it to travel and get started on a career leading to teaching english in an anglo country.

South Korea is best if you just have a TESL cert (basically baby sitting), but it doesn't really matter where if you have an actual English degree and teaching degree because you'd be looking to teach at an upperclass international school anyway.

just an English degree, no teaching degree

Well, you could probably get some TESL teaching experience somewhere with a cert, then use the teaching experience to apply to an international school. You'd probably be more respected by your family, friends, and international peers if you taught in Eastern Europe or South America or something instead of Asia, given the reputation TESL teachers in Asia have.

I think I'll have fun regardless of the profiling.

Oh well.

1000/10
Bonus points if your reason to apply is because of memes like "I love Japan", "I like Japanese culture", "Jap wimminz r submissive" or wathever.

If you've studied english, are actually qualified to teach english as a second language, and just want to move to Japan for your career, then not at all

If you want to live in Japan above all else, submerge yourself in the culture, barely/don't speak japanese, and think teaching english in japan would be the easiest, decently paying job for a westerner (it is) and are just using that job as a ticket to live in Japan, you're a fucking weeb and you need to reevaluate your passions and priorities

>If you've studied english
English majors are retarded.

>he wants to teach english
>english is retarded
you are lucky they hire brainlets in japan

It seems you're the one with poor reading comprehension.

>English majors

Can you get into JET if you're a white but not from a native english cunt?

If you were hispanic you could get in.

yes English: the subject of English

mongo, cant believe they let people like you teach english