Gutentaug, mein name ist Herr Ken

Gutentaug, mein name ist Herr Ken.

I’m a 27 year old American Deutchophile (German-lover for you Romans). I wake up at 5:00 AM every day and eat a pretzel, and spend my days perfecting my beer recipe and playing superior German games (Tractor Simulator, Lumberjack Simulator, Air Traffic Control Tower Simulator, Gothic).

I train with my fencing saber every day, this superior sword can cut clean through cheeks and leave a badass scar if treated properly, and is vastly superior to any other sword on earth. I earned my fencing license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak German fluently, both Hessian and Suebian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about German history and the creed of House Hohenzollern, which I follow 100%.

When I get my German visa, I am moving to Munich to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a professional yodeler or manufacture high quality cars!

I own several lederhosen, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Germany, so I can fit in easier. I sieg heil everyone I meet on the street and speak German as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Germany!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/84LnTrQ2us8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're practically begging for the german bearspamfag to take over the thread

Viel Glück du Spastisch

>gothic
Alright, pretty good.
>sieg heil everyone I meet on the street
wew

Don't know what to say.

Viel Glück, user!

>Deutchophile
can't even spell Deutsch or guten Tag
Murricans, everyone...

>this post
>this flag

do you guys happen to have the mexican version? the one with the aztec warfare etc?

>there are actually people ITT that don't recognize this
this board is dead

I would like to wear lederhosen unironically

!Hola amigos!, my name is Don Ken de la Smith,

I'm a 27 year old American hispanista (Spain expert for all you guiris). I collect unemployment funds for work, and spend my days playing superior Spanish games. (Frontón, pilota valenciana, toreo de salón and mus).

I train with my toothpick every day, this superior weapon can pierce through all kinds of olives because they are made from Roman-era olive trees, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my tapeo license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Spanish fluently, both Castellano and the cani dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Spanish history and their hidalgo code, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Spanish visa, I am moving to Madrid to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become unemployed or a civil servant!

I own several trajes de luces, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I go to Spain, so I can fit in easier. I live in my parents' house and speak Spanish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Spain!

not even a heritagefag but that genuinely sounds like a fun way to start your day

I'm unironically a bit of an anglophile. I listen to a lot of british electronic music, british radio, british news, drive a british car. Whenever I travel someplace that has afternoon tea time I go.

youtu.be/84LnTrQ2us8

back in the days, bavarians wear the same lederhosen all summer long and did not wash them. at the end of summer they shined because of all the dirt,

>and playing superior German games (Tractor Simulator, Lumberjack Simulator, Air Traffic Control Tower Simulator, Gothic).
Needs to mention board games like Agricola, Settlers of Catan, etc. as well as a reference to Meister Uwe Rosenberg and Meister Klaus Teuber. Also needs to put down "Ameritrash" board games in same sentence

>I earned my fencing license two years ago,
mensur license

>I am moving to Munich to attend a prestigious High School
Gymnasium, add a quip about English meaning of gymnasium too

7.695 / 10, can stand to improve

I know that's a pasta but common this has so many mistakes and shit that wouldn't even work out.

I really want some shinitzle and spetzle (however you spell it). you guys are so luckly to have those tasty treats

>him being a cringeworthy boo with a superficial, misguided understanding of the society idolized is literally the joke of this template
ah, German humor, a rare constant

Your criticism is gay