Did anyone actually like this trash movie?

Did anyone actually like this trash movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-V4XyghZQ-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans, apparently

It was better than any DC movie released last year.

My friends and I walked out on it. It was so bad.

We're Americans by the way. Was every single critic paid off? I read some of their reviews and it definitely seems like none of them even remotely approach the movie critically

Judging by the scores, lots of people. Sorry your peasized Sup Forums brain couldn't comprehend it, sweetie.

This plot was just none stop trash. There were holes at every single turn. Like all the other DC movies. Why are they so bad?

Sup Forums liberals and numales

yeah. i fucking loved watching this movie. me and my friends rented out the local theater and had our girlfriends fuck us with big floppy strap on and wearing wonder woman costums while the movie played. good times.

Yes

>audience scores 4.5/5
Everyone except disney shills and autismal contrarians

I already hate capeshit as it is and this looks like CGI: The Movie. How the fuck are people so retarded to like stuff SOLELY because it's being fed to them through media or other marketing approaches? Do they lack self awareness?

the first act was 7-8/10

got progressively worse as it went on

how do you say her last name?

i say it as ga-doe like the french

is it ga-DOT?

Yeah I started dozing off after they left London

A lot of people liked it, it was better than Guardians 2 and on par with Logan

youtube.com/watch?v=-V4XyghZQ-4

The first act was a CGI speed ramping embarrassment. Just remember that cringy shot of little Diana jumping from a balcony and getting catch mid-air by her mom... and all the effects at Themyscira suck ass.

Best part was probably the No Man's Zone/village battle. Still full of outdated effects, though.

I thought it was alright. Nothing amazing, but it's also not incompetently terrible like BvS and Suicide Squad. Hopefully this means DC is on the right track now.

It was fun, better than most of the MCU and the rest of the DCEU

it was one of the better capeshits. definitely the best DC one so far, and better than all the marvel shit with the exception of winter soldier and guardians 1 (minus the ridiculous dance off)

I hope not
If they did it truly is time for /film/ to be made

I just saw it yesterday. It was visually interesting. I only wanted it to hurry up and end during a few scenes. But man, was it stupid. If you stop to think about ANY of the plot elements you realize that none of it followed human logic.

Some people are praising it for that, but I'm neutral on it. Being unapologetically retarded is not really praise-worthy. It definitely wasn't trying to be smart is the important thing about that. If it was trying to be clever and it came out this stupid I'd look down on it, but Wonder Woman did not care if every plot point was based on the viewer not thinking about it.

Did I like the movie where literally nothing happens? No, I did not.

Here's your (you) are wrong.

For sjw brownie points yeah

it wasn't good, bit it was at least finally as good as a marvel flick

to be fair, I wouldn't want Superman to """"save""""" me either.

Did anyone actually trash this like movie?

>Gal Godat
>Gal Godat
>Gal Godat
Jesus, she was passable in the movie. But nothing that amazing. She couldn't even emote properly in some scenes.

Apparently that's not the opinion of the majority.

i liked it. but im not denying its flaws. IMO the critics are not objective as the high rating the movie gets is unjustified despite me really enjoying the movie.

It's pretty good for normie standards and it's about woman power or what ever so it has good PR bullshit.

I enjoyed it but it had a lot of flaws.

The main villain was stupid, I liked the idea behind him but the way he was executed and revealed was stupid.

I'm also starting to hate movies with ending fight scenes involving "magic" and the main character ass pulling some ultimate attack that somehow kills the villain and the character powers being ambiguous.

Well, I'm not the majority. I'm just some guy with his own opinion.

The best capeflick of 2017 you mean? Yeah, people liked it

Only because of everything around the movie, but not because it itself is a good movie.

What are you talking about son?

Name them, please describe and explain these gaping holes which perturb you so much.

>The best capeflick of 2017 you mean?
How exactly it's best? GoTG have more actors who can act, better CGI and fun moments instead of SJW-propaganda.

What holes? Care to explain?

>OP is a bitch
Here's your (you)

Only because of everything around the movie, but not because it itself is a good movie.

This movie was made for bitches

This

It's got around 7.6 both in rottentomatoes and metacritic. While that might be a bit high, I think it's pretty fair. Some people are treating it like it's got a 9/10 from critics because they don't understand how rottentomatoes work.

This is the beginning of the end. DC has said goodbye to its integrity. Wonder Woman, what with its endless quips, rampant CGI, and shallow characters, is by far the most reminiscent of MCU's capeshit of all the DC movies yet. This trend can only get worse from here.

When will 90s necktards understand that grim dark pretentiousness doesn't work for movies based on books for children

>for childrens means bland

I didn't make it off the island before shitcanning it, because it's trash. Faggot manchildren.

>Please explain the plot holes
Not that user, but holy shit man. If you didn't see them then please don't breed. A lot of the holes were big enough you could lose a house in them.

it wasnt as godlike kino as MoS and BvS but it was a good movie 7.5/10

>grim dark pretentiousness doesn't work for movies based on books for children
filename+?

For children means bright fun and positive. People who like real intellectual films don't watch capeshit.

Marvel got it right with ironman and have been making a succesfull product ever since. DC is just barely realizing why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch

imagine if Zack "Kubrick" Snyder directed it. Avatar would be the #2 highest grossing movie of all time

You are right, but since this is the worst board of them all, full of Disney and pol socially awkward autists, don't expect anything

Not only a liar but also a dodger

>movies for smart people should only be about starving niggers in africa

>For children means bright fun and positive.
Excpet that SS and WW wasn't fun, bright and positive.
>People who like real intellectual films don't watch capeshit.
So what? Does it mean that you shouldn't try to do something better than "average product for genrename"?

Alright, user. Here's one:
Our German Big Bad wants to make the war last forever, so he goes to his fellows in the German High Command and asks them what they plan to do.
"We have no food, troops, ammo, or money", they say, "So we're going to surrender."
"No!" Big Bad declares, "You will die instead!"
Big bad then kills the high command. Now the Germans lack food, troops, ammo, money, AND a chain of command.

Yet the whole movie revolves around the idea that the Germans are going to maintain the war forever.

I mean just what in the tap-dancing fuck.

Except they were.

You can do a lot with bright fun and positive, it's called creativity.

Unironically my favorite superhero movie ever

Pretty sure the only reason this movie received higher scores than one would expect is the same reason Ghostbusters did. It's a way for people to score good boy points with feminists.

Strip the fact that it's a female led superhero movie and it's the same retarded, safe mediocrity one expects of every capeshit movie nowadays.

A love how they do the cliche, assemble a team, only for all the supporting characters to not actually do anything in the entire movie.

Nah, they totally did stuff. The Native American explained how his British friend stole his land. The brown guy explained that brown people can't be actors. The Irish guy was drunk and couldn't shoot so instead he sang drinking songs - the Irish have no social grievances, you see.

they were her guides you fucking idiot. Wonder Woman needs no man!

I enjoyed it, 6,9/10. Some of the shittiest CGI in a while though, wow.

The obvious implication is that he will take over as commander of the German military

It's got nothing in common with Fembusters, famalam.

Yep. Bretty good movie.

Wonder Woman didn't need guides. You remember the ten Germans guarding the other side of that trench? They only had two machine guns. If she wanted to she could have kept moving and taken the whole Western front.

Also! Ares was already defeating himself by negotiating the armistice that would end the war. So Wonder Woman didn't need to be anywhere or do anything. No guides necessary.

>Except they were.
Except they aren't
>WW and SS
>creativity
pick one

It had a baby groot and no plot, WW is better

>SJW-propaganda
Still grasping to that straw huh marvel shills?

Not as a movie, no. What I said was it's a good vehicle for people to score brownie points with their virtue signaling instead of actually looking at the merits of the film. It's a watchable film with some minor cool elements thrown in, but it's nowhere near even a 60 let alone the 76 or whatever the fuck I last saw it at on metacritic.

>It had a baby groo
Who have more emotions than Gadot
>and no plot
So just like "world needs strong independant womynz"-movie

>Ares was already defeating himself by negotiating the armistice that would end the war.

While preparing to gas all of London, you colossal dipshit.

Really? Is that how that works? Your starving officers on the front hear that the entire German chain of command conveniently died, except for this one guy, and his orders are to keep fighting even though he isn't sending you any relief of any sort, and you obey this order?

What about the Kaiser and everyone else for that matter? How does killing the German high command not throw the entire German military machine into absolute chaos. You can't just instantly assume control after a coup like that, especially not when it's blatantly obvious what you did.

I mean MAYBE the Germans would keep fighting if they heard that all of London died in a gas attack, but it's not like the Americans hadn't joined the western front by then and then of course there were the enemies on the OTHER front.

And if you want, I can give you another plot hole the size of a volcano. Wanna hear it?

Every character in the movie was completely useless in terms of story except Wonder Woman, Kirk and lupin.

The poison lady's character amounted to nothing and was just a plot device for Wonder Woman to take the high ground.

The general guy was a red herring, which is cliche and stupid.

Every Amazon lady in that world is never seen again so they aren't a set up or pay off for any thing. So the whole over pretective parent thing was pointless.

What did that fat Brit secretary lady even do?

And by the way, this is exactly why it's at 76 and Ghostqueefers are at 60, when they both should be at least 20 points lower, if we're being generous.

Nice denial
>marvel shills
Wrong, DC shill.

Ares wasn't going to gas all of London. An insane, rouge German general was going to gas all of London after he successfully executed the rest of the German high command and had developed no further plans of relief outside "gas London".

Ares was negotiating peace. Heck, there's a chance that plane wasn't even going to make it to London at all. We barely needed Wonder Woman in the grand scheme of things.

>Ares wasn't going to gas all of London.
He was purposefully giving germans inventions that would help them do it.

>Ares was negotiating peace.
With the explicit knowledge that the peace agreement would be immediately violated. The only reason he was "negotiating peace" is to make the world war impossible to settle.

>Yet the whole movie revolves around the idea that the Germans are going to maintain the war forever.
Not only the Germans. Remember Ares was actually posing as a British man? He was pulling strings on both sides to keep the war going.

>For children means bright fun and positive.
I bet you just turned 18.

Why didn't ares just kill the humans himself, at the end of the movie he was shown clearly manipulating stuff around him and throwing shit. He could have just made the gas himself and flown around the world and kill everyone over night.

I liked it, and I think it's more about Snyder not directing it, than feminism or other stuff.
>yfw all other DC movies failed because Snyder.

He didn't know the peace agreement would be violated. He assumed it would be, but only because - and I can't stress this enough - an insane rogue general had executed the German high command. None of the other Germans believed the armistice was going to be violated.

I'd like to point out that the general who performed the coup then held a public fucking gala to celebrate what he'd done, and a bunch of military officials attended.

That's why this shit is a plot hole, dumbass. Yeah, I know the movie went on pretending that all of this was hunky-dory and makes perfect sense, but I'm pretty sure the Germans had lost the war at the stage of "no troops, food, morale, or ammo", and no amount of poison gas was going to fix that.

apologize
now

Feminists and redditors.

I bet you read dark edgy comics about grown men in spandex having a hard time figuring out "who they are"

I bet you just turned 30

>He didn't know the peace agreement would be violated. He assumed it would be
He assumed it would be because that was his fucking goal, you contrarian or retarded person, whichever one you are. You don't get to argue that he didn't actually want humans to nuke each other when that's what he said AND did. Nothing supports your asshat argument except "he didn't 100% super duper know". Not reading the rest of your post, stop breathing.

Almost walked out on it myself but every person I went with loved it. It seems genuine too which is confusing.

Because it's a capeshit movie so we have to have the big battle at the end. It would've been so much cooler with Ares simply being the image in the mirror and not an actual physical threat, it's unbelievable. They had everything set up thematically.

Not that user nor have I seen the movie because I thought it looked like shit, but I wanna hear more!

If you're not even reading the perfectly reasonable reasons why Ares plan was self-defeating then why are you trying to participate in the argument or asking people to explain the plot holes to you?

I didn't even dislike the movie. I just thought it was REALLY REALLY STUPID.

But not big enough for you to point them out

They didn't have nukes in World War I

I don't think you really know what your talking about and are really confused person. That's probably why this movie made sense to you

I feel the opposite. First act was boring shit and it picked up as soon as Pine came in.

>0.02 DisneyWorld Dollars have been deposited in your account

Lot of reactions for such low tier shit.

>SHILL-SHILL!
Not an argument