Who should play Batgirl™ in the solo film Sup Forums?

who should play Batgirlā„¢ in the solo film Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptaTm4f9vWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's cute but she really can't act

Idris Elba

Whoever can grow the most and thickest naturally red leg hair.

Considering its Whedon, probably a black girl or black man.

Worked for Gadot

He'll cast a half black girl in an attempt to please everyone and get backlash from all directions when she "talks white".

Katherine can grow quite a bit! I'm a massive fan of hairy girls... want to chat about some?

Get this mole covered who out of here

I want

>white woman
I don't think so sweetie

Probably some black or latino girl.

Latina please, we're 40% of this country yet niggers have more representation, fuck that shit!!

>we're 40% of this country

did you just pull that from your own ass

Thumbnail immediately brought Lexi Belle to mind, she'd be able to handle it imo

Sorry, drew that number from memory but I was thinking New Mexico.

My point still stands, Latinos are a larger demographic than Black people and are severely underrepresented when compared.

The single most boringly attractive person I've ever seen

The illegals don't factor into the census, so it's probably not that far off. Mexiscum must be deported at any cost

La fille du bat

If you want representation, then contribute more than just crime. Thx, sweetie

We're 15% of this country you stupid chicano, spend more time in class

Just cause i'm Latin doesn't mean I'm a short shovel-faced Mexican.

Hideous.

That space where her hair parts on the top of her head... I wanna put my face in there.

KEK, you want to be part of the large percentage of Latino population, but don't want to be lumped in with actual Latinos KEK KEK KEK

>actual latinos

What does that even mean!!?

Then write a Latina character instead of brownwashing established characters, you lazy beaner

Batgirl is canon a lesbo right?

>I WANT REPRESENTATION FOR US LATINOS IN MY MAKE EM UP STORIES BUT EWWWW DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH MEXICANS EWWWW

Katherine has been growing her body hair out (check out her back and arms). She wants a hairy contest. Any challengers?

>all latinos are mexicans

Not even the majority dumbass.

Its for capeshit..

You're quoting precisely zero people with your shit greentext, Pablo.

KEK

>cries about "capeshit" but shills for Star Wars and Dr Who 24/7

Greentexting implied meaning is allowed is the same thing amigo.

>tries to present muh latinos as a monolith, gets triggered by association with other latinos

Really activates el almonds

greentexting a strawman is not allowed, Paco

>other latinos
Nah senpai, just mexicans. Fuck them.

That wall can't be built fast enough, Lupe

who cares if they cast a black chick so long as she's hot? I'll only get upset when they start casting hideous and obese blobs because muh fatitude and muh body positivity.

also did you kids have an aneurysm when halle berry got cast as catwoman?

Without Mexicans, latinos represent far less of the US population and that hurts your SJW cries for muh representation in luxuries like film and television.

>halle berry
>black
News Flash, one drop rule goes both ways now.

That's the thing though, the majority of the posters on this board don't find any black chicks attractive.

How would James Gordon have a black daughter? Meanwhile, Selina Kyle has historically been represented as different races. Nice try, kiddo.

Speak for yourself, racista

Honestly since Batgirl essentially becomes tech support for Batman, she should be played by a poo in the loo actress, not a fridge bodied motel maid or crackwhore.

mummy

How do they compare with Eva Green, Brie, Jennifer Lawrence, Katy Perry and Alexandra Daddario's?

if they don't go white and instead if they go with a latina, then Eiza Gonzales please

Well, everyone you mentioned has horrible skin aside from Mammario, so they're all objectively worse than Alice aside from Alex, who is about equal. Moles are genetic waste and should never be seen on somebody trying to sell themself as beautiful.

I like the moles. Do you think Mammario has the biggest set?

If you want a latina, make a Question movie instead.

>Eiza Gonzalez
There are superior mexicans out there

Then why didn't you post one?

Too hot for DC cast

Oh hello tumblr.

Fuck you, asshole.

>implying anyone in the DCEU can act

that is catwoman user

Amy Adams. Now KYS

Nice trips, but Amy Adams sucks. Would have been smarter to mention Jeremy Irons, Holly Hunter, Chris Pine, Danny Huston etc

> implying anyone in marvel movies can

Could always cast an Asian girl and make the movie about the superior Batgirl.
You know, using the good minority characters you already have instead of race swapping the white ones. A novel idea.

Why so much hate?

This Looney Tunes vs Mickey Mouse feud is the worst bait.

Nicki Minaj as Bargirl. Kino confirmed. Digits double confirm.

I can get behind this philosophy.

He didn't imply that though. Both are shit.

*batgirl

Re-roll allowed cuz spelling. This is the dubs post

Will her batgirl costume look like this?

They said batgirl not FATgirl

>redditbook meaning anything

ouch

Please don't mix my sersha there, she has a reputation to maintain.

The Bitch from Riverdale, how?

She would be a better Supergirl

I like stone and Ronan but aren't most of them too old.
Maybe Levey or Bennett

depends on when they want to set the film. We have an older Batman and at least 2 robins, so maybe Batgirl may have existed already making her a bit older than usual.

I hadn't considered Levy before, but now I think she'd be the qtest piest Batgirl, and I will cum buckets when her father his forced to view her nudes and she is paralyzed by Joker

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ah shit, you're right.
For some reason i always think of an older Barbara as Oracle, i didn't consider that they would just do an older Batgirl without any Killing Joke ever happening

>Bitch
Never use hate speech again. Thank you.

>kike hooves

Yes!
But with the Irish Accent!
youtube.com/watch?v=ptaTm4f9vWc