SCIENTISTS FIND THAT TRANSGENDER IS NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS

SCIENTISTS FIND THAT TRANSGENDER IS NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS

IM SHAKING WHAT DO WE DO POL

livescience.com/55554-transgender-identity-classification.html

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/55554-transgender-identity-classification.html
youtube.com/user/CopperCab
jahonline.org/pb/assets/raw/Health Advance/journals/jah/feature.pdf
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1446468/pdf/11392934.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea (((Scientists))), because all opposing research is straight up banned.

I wish I was making this up.

I'm a literal scientist. Thinking you are a woman doesn't change your chromosomes

> tfw there's no turning back

pedophilia legalization in 3....2.....1....

>People who identify as transgender should not be considered to have a mental health disorder, according to a new study from Mexico.
>Mexican intellectuals

Im not surprised since they are already testing the waters with incest pedosexuality zoosexuality and necrosexuality

Scientists don't really make the claim if something is a mental-illness, they can only find if there are irregularities in the brain.

>WHAT DO WE DO POL
Pop titty skittles.

>according to a new study from Mexico.
pfft

>The researchers interviewed 250 transgender people in Mexico City.
>interviewed
So, that's not actual science of scientific research.

Also, there is nothing that says that trans are not mentally ill in the research.

>according to a new study from Mexico
>Mexican Intellectuals

If it's not held to be mental illness then they wont be covered by taxpayer money to get their genital mutiliations done.

>according to a new study from Mexico

fkin lol, the meme that keeps on giving

there is one options left...

>Mexican Intellectuals

trying to corner another prohibitive drug market, I see

>SCIENTISTS

>claim that transgenders are born with a different brain, a man born with a literal ''female brain''
>not a mental illness

These people can't even keep up with their own lies.

What the fuck is it then? Are they born with a defective brain or are they not?
Why are these people so dumb? Aren't scientists supposed to be smart? Guess not. All it takes is daddy's money and to sit trough some shitty university course.

If I ever run a pub or bar I'm gonna have to label the bathroom doors XY and XX. Then there is no confusion. I'm discriminating/filtering on chromosomes and not on gender... If gender has nothing to do with chromosomes.

The bathrooms will both be gender neutral, however they will not be chromosome neutral.

Fucking way she goes boys.

>Mexican Intellectuals

It's a fucking mentall illness
t. tranny

i've already accepted i have a mental illness though

what am i supposed to do now? detransition?

To quote a reputable user who funded an in depth scientific study on the issue..

"The long and short is transgender people have hormone deficiencies unrelated to their gender/sex, but have a downstream effect on other sex-specific processes. When they start going through HRT this "corrects" it in party by masking the body's natural "this shouldn't be here" signals. Usually after transition they strongly reduce HRT, if not stop at all. It's at this point their body starts freaking the fuck out because everything they've done isn't natural and their germplasm is basically fried.

It's also why trannies are more likely to commit suicide post-transition.

Dominantly general somatotropin and other non-gender specific steroids. The pathway usually goes growth hormone -> organ development -> signaling for gender specific hormone, organ depending -> binding by gender hormone.

In situations where somatotropin or the other steroids are not abundant, the brain signals for other chemicals to try and attract other hormones. This will fulfill organ development, but the receptor doesn't produce as strong a signal for the gender-specific hormone, so its expression and production is reduced.
Very few were autogynephiles, because they mentally see themselves as the other/real gender, so it would be no different than someone looking in the mirror. However, they feel repulsed by looking at themselves in their "natural" body; rather, they had a similar response as patients under sleep studies during nightmares."

>livescience.com/55554-transgender-identity-classification.html
Social Science is not actual science any more than Spirit Science is actual science. It's bullshit. It's liberal arts in an borrowed, ill-fitting lab coat. It's science so soft you can major in it at Hogwarts. The proper collective noun for a group of social scientists is "a coven". There are still diehard physicists clinging to the theory of luminous aether who shit on social science, and they have every right to. Fuck social science.

The relevant info, for people who don't care to read:

>Having a transgender identity [...] was not a predictor of stress or dysfunction
>social rejection and violence were strong indicators that a transgender person would experience distress and dysfunction

One of the only hospitals that did the surgery discontinued it because they found it ethically wrong, I think Johns Hopkins.

Another transition....to hell

Call me when they can finally change us to little grills

Someone should give it a turban and write "The Great Prophet Muhammed" in arabic somewhere in this picture.

>(((SCIENTISTS)))

I don't even need to look anymore.

Wait are they suggesting that indications of mental illness are not because of mental illness, but because of "Psychological stress, social rejection, difficulty functioning in their daily life, and violence"?

Psychological stress is the cause, and social rejection, difficulty functioning in life, and violence are the effect. Those who are mentally stable acknowledge that something is wrong with these people, which in turn results in social rejection and difficulty functioning in life. Violence however is up for debate.

Maybe this all stems from holier than thou bloggers and movements trying to not only condone the behavior of an unstable person, but encourage it. All in attempt for some "feel good" points and some sort of moral high ground. It's like they don't understand the suicide rates of these people.

"Yeah dude cut your dick off you totally wont regret it"

It's more simple than that.
These idiots have changed the meaning of ''gender''. All you have to do is stop using the world ''gender''. Refer to people by their sex instead.

These idiots themselves have said countless times that gender and sex are not the same things. By their own logic Caitlyn Jenner a male, and his gender is feminine. That's their own bullshit.

Just follow their own bullshit terminology and you find that every transgender is still the same sex. You also find that there's no such thing as male to female. Male and female are not genders. Masculine and feminine are genders.

I wonder how much they were paid to say that bullshit.

Wtf I love you now

>Also, there is nothing that says that trans are not mentally ill in the research.
Doesn't matter, publishing studies with data that contradicts the abstract that you push your views in is an old leftist trick. The other little libtards will then quote those conclusions as 'proof'...wait, I really need more ironic quotes there...as ' " 'proof' " ', and if anyone dissents on the basis that the actual data contradicts it, well they just get shouted down as ignorant because they're not actually sociologists or psychologists, and their 'bigoted' opinions get dismissed.

Seen it a dozen times.

What is this magnificent show? The only thing I ever see on IFC is The Whitest Kids U' Know but this doesn't look like it.

come one come all

see the freak unveiling

youtube.com/user/CopperCab

>they feel repulsed by looking at themselves in their "natural" body; rather, they had a similar response as patients under sleep studies during nightmares

The Social Sciences are only a science in the sense they (should at least) use the scientific method of investigation to reach conclusions about the world and how people live in society, both from an objective and a subjective perspective. Social sciences don't dictate or judge if a certain behaviour or world view is correct or not, that's the responsibility of society at large, that houses and grows different interest groups and ideologies around them. These groups then make, through force or politics, these ideologies reality through laws and tradition.

fuck yea! (((science))) bitch!

no idea

Okay guys, don't worry.

I'm an actual doctor with a 50$ degree from the University in Panama-City, PhD in Metaphysics, printed with me mums printer.

And I can confirm that Transsexuals are all Lucifers earthly helper to spread aids and other STDs arround the world.

OP did you screen shot that from grindr

>Yea (((Scientists))), because all opposing research is straight up banned.
>I wish I was making this up.

Article says
>The study will be repeated in Brazil, France, India, Lebanon and South Africa, according to the researchers.

Hahahaha, suuuure. The fucking JEWS won't allow repeated studies. Suuuuure!

Eh, I'm not for baby/kiddie diddling. But I definitely think there needs to be some big changes to our consent laws

Mexican cover up for jewing towards transgender buttercups so they don't take notice of shillarys agenda and kick the beans out.

Is it gay if I fuck her?

Tfw there's no conclusion, basically a click bait article that tells us nothing in the end

Don't worry Sup Forums, we will make everyone classify themselves as Sup Forums.

kill yourself

Kikes actually pay of the people of DSM to pass studies/remove certain mental illness, once removed you'll never see it banned

>will be
>as in "has not yet occured"

ok move along, it's not even peer reviewed yet

>her

This is very true. Any study and/or result that isn't socially acceptable in the current climate is COMPLETELY shut down and buried.

Fuck!
Is it gay if I fuck this abomination?

Yes which also makes sense as to why they kill them selves later on in life. It's like a person who have clinical depression thinking if they do this one thing they will be happy. Low and behold it doesn't fix the problem.

I'm a mtf faggot and yes it is fucking mental illness

I'm just gonna drop these:
jahonline.org/pb/assets/raw/Health Advance/journals/jah/feature.pdf
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1446468/pdf/11392934.pdf

but i want to marry a cute Sup Forumsack, bear his children and cook him his favorite dinner every night
what's so wrong about that?

>no conclusion
The conclusion was that trannies are more distressed by social problems (other people) than by their own dysphoria.

A mental health problem isn't clinical unless it negatively impacts your daily life. The Mexican intellectuals are saying that, if it weren't for bullies, trannies wouldn't have any noteworthy dysfunctions.

kill yourself

>according to a new study from Mexico.

>from Mexico

>Mexico

Do you understand how degenerate Mexicans are? A majority of them still believe in religion and religion has infested their science.

> bear his children
you can't though you degenerate fuck
post boipussi

This guy is not a transgender, is just an ex-obese guy that lost weight.

"Scientists"
They'll look back on these days and wonder what the fuck was wrong with society just like they did with lobotomies.
Probably even make movies about it.

>bear his children
ahah wtf you can't bear child you degenerate fuck

i want to get him to try his hardest to impregnate me though
and i'm not posting boipussi i'm saving it for marriage

>in a new study from mexico

see there's your problem

yes yes and Islam is a religion of peace.

That article says nothing about scientists. It just says it was a "study" made by "researchers" which could mean fucking anything. It's probably just some garbage that was funded by a rich, suicidal tranny who felt like they had to convince everyone that there's nothing wrong with cutting your dick off.

>SCIENTISTS FIND THAT TRANSGENDER IS NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS
if it's not a mental illness then that means it doesnt require treatment. this is actually good news. it means insurance doesnt have to cover a person's transition. it means our military doesnt have to pay to transition soldiers that want the surgery. why cant you guys see the silver lining here.

you should start tripfagging to build yourself an identity on an anonymous cartoon imageboard then when we tear your fake identity down you should kill yourself like that tranny from /lgbt/ who threw himself off a bridge in new york

you can do it! I believe in you!

I know right?

All these fucking retarded Americans that don't know how science works.

livescience.com =/= actual science.

Let me guess you are also one of those faggots that subscribes to Facebook page "i love fucking science" to look smart.

What about those "studies" that came out circa Hodges v Obergefell ruling claiming that it's actually homophobia which is a mental illness and that it may have genetic causes. Psychiatry and the behavioral and social sciences are garbage. They use quackery to prop up whatever values the elites need the plebs to believe.

this

same reason racial characteristics haven't been fairly evaluated

science is just a meme religion for lefties these days

That's just discriminatory
Check your normal caryotype privilege, shitlord

On a serious note, there are actually women with XY who can function as a completely normal fertile women. It's women who inherited a defect Y chromosome where the "sex switch" is not functioning. How do you treat such women?

Also, transgenderism isn't a mental illness, it's just degenerate

feet then nigger

>Livescience.com

>POL
Ignore shill threads.

>tells people to ignore a thread
>replies without sageing
ask me how i know you're new?

Do you want me to post my feet? They're really cute!

Lebanon? Huh we barely even have transgenders

This is why modern science is bullshit. They will say whatever they are paid to say.

>interviewed
lel

science hasn't even been able to prove that faggotry itself isn't a mental illness

Rebeca (((Robles))) a researcher at the Mexican National Institute of Psychiatry and the lead author of the study

Psychiatry maintained that homosexuality was a mental disorder. They did not remove homosexuality from the DSM because they had an overwhelming surge in research which said it wasn't. They just caved to political pressure after some homos kept protesting at their conferences.

>women with XY who can function as a completely normal fertile women.
Nope, if they don't have 2 functional X chromosomes they can't be fertile.
See Turner.
Female XY individuals are actually males with a mutation on the Y chromosome, with the Anti-Mullerian hormone not being produced during intrauterine development. Sterile.

>Having your brain wired a different sex than your chromosomes isn't a mental illness
What the fuck?

>believing this
top kek, tranny faggot

I stand corrected.
I've heard about cases of XY women giving birth though.
But still, they have a vagina that is an actual vagina. Without genetic tests there would be no reason to think anything else other than a woman.

I am a woman-soul trapped in a man's body!

>mexican scientists

Will Wheaton is now a black woman?

>implying you aren't born gay
Why would anyone purposefully choose to be shunned by society?

Did you even read his post retard?

I think they could be artificially inseminated, but they don't have eggs, ovogenesis can't occur properly without 2 functioning X chromomes. Eggs of such individuals usually die out before birth or shortly after birth, leaving them with nothing (maybe the follicles around the eggs, do they have menstruation?).

Why would anyone purposely choose to marry a member of the opposite sex and have a family when these activities are demonized as shallow, confining, arduous and conformist?

Does this then prove men and women are mentally different?

Can we start discriminating women again then?

>But science!
Science is a method, if you use it wrong it doesn't still give your clains validity just because "it's science trust me :DDDD"

>(((scientists)))

defective ≠ different

would you say that anyone born with a "female brain" (women) is also mentally ill?

actually, don't answer that...