/tpg/ Twin Peaks Generale

pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

Last Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=7KrANPZhoFI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e1slsvcG4hI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're not going to talk about Gene Kelly. In fact, we're going to leave Gene Kelly out of all this.

black dog runs at night

judy?

Garbage show for reddit hipster queers.

what music playing here?

doppelcoop gets out of the Black Lodge, goes straight to Major Briggs & does *something* to him

consider this: If BOBs plan had worked out, Laura would have been his new host. And Laura's boyfriend was Bobby Briggs. So BOBLaura would have been able to get close to Major Briggs.
Major Briggs was BOB/The Black Lodges target all along

>dude we're gonna endlesssly drag on pointless scenes to get 50 episodes lmao

Has Lynch just lost it?

It's not terrible but it's almost kinda sad watching S3. Lynch just seems to miss every beat that twenty years ago he would've hit first time.The scenes aren't funny, the stretched scenes don't become unsettling or uncanny (just boring), nothing's scary anymore, there's lots of cringe and not in the good sense. Maybe it was too much to expect a 71 year old to hold this together. Sad all the same tho. And I guess you have to say the same about Mark Frost since he was responsible for a great deal (although Frost has never been a great writer anyway if you look at his other work)

Richard give no rides

Post some Shelly from the last episode
can't believe that she looks better now than in the 90's

GRAND THEFT AUTO

The LOG lady STOLE my TRUCK

You lost it. Maybe you never had it.

Disappointed there was no Laura's theme when the kid was killed wtf lynch

coop tarragon

Where Annie?

LOL how will /tpg/ ever recover?

That wasn't the log lady it was a stunning and brave Windows earl

youtu.be/e1slsvcG4hI

you're all trying way too hard to be hipsters

>pretending any of this is supposed to make sense instead of just being the rambling wankfest of an untalented hack director

/our guy/

Settle down, Pete, it was Windom Earle in drag.

Bahahaha

Shelly makes me so hard
Look at this

Where's Annie?

I'm just worried this season will be like Arrested Development S4. If any of you watch Arrested Development which is one of the best ever comedy shows, it had a similar run to TP.

It had 3 seasons but due to cancellation (low ratings) the writers had to quicken the story and end it. It went out great and was cherished/adored by fans for years. Then the revival came, Season 4. It was crazier and fresh. Everything about it was GREAT...BUT the characters were all separated, the cast were not together in one scene for the majority of the season and this was the main reason many people hated the season.
criticize me, i have to say im enjoying the season and will review it after its finished BUT im hoping it doesnt follow ADs route of where we only see glimpses of TP and the majority of the cast dont interact with each other for 99% course of the season until the very end.

Also, this isnt a criticism, just a worry

also, zombie cooper is getting annoying

SARAH

LAURA

WHERE'S MY AXE

>doesn't get upset at being called a hipster of a queer
If only your dad had stuck around to raise you.

what are the odds we get a mulholland drive/lost highway level reality breaking shift in narrative

i want to get L Y N C H E D

/tpg/ on suicide watch

Rhonda best girl

>I'M HORNYYYYYYYYY

They could've made the rape stuff a bit less overt, I feel.

>gets his feeling hurt by getting called a name online
>accuses others of being effeminate

Richard Horne is best character, the new ep proves and confirms it.

He has:

-depth
-style
-courage
-slick driving abilities
-gives no fucks
-is a badass
-rapes women
-is on drugs
-murdered a child
-has cool hair

He is without a doubt the best David Lynch creation so far.

>LYNCHED haha
>lookitstryingtothink.jpg
There, I saved you 350 posts

>no self respect
>no father
>pretends this is an exchange he's capable of winning
90s kids are so dumb.

I was looking forward to this shows return, because I enjoyed the first series. But I have found it a total load of garage and waste of time. The Directors are placing so much time and energy on shaking curtains, wobbly floors and ridiculous backward talk that there is no room for a story line. Acting is shocking and the 'story' is just all over the place. It makes absolute no sense whatsoever. After 26 years, you'd think they would have thought of a few story lines, this shaking curtains scenario could be done by any 3 year old. Not bothering with the rest, I have a life !!

lol what the hell was thinking? no one watches this show except you ledditors and autistic manchildren fanboys! everyone sane lost its interest in this stupid garbage show, i hope showtime cancel it and you all die!!!!

>gives no fucks
ABLOOBLOO MAGIC MOTHERFUCKER

K I D

do you like him?

I chatted with her when she was doing webcam shows detoxing from xanax.. she was nice.

>a total load of garage

shitty overanalyzer detected, literally the only person who would be butthurt about /tpg/ threads

I think I love him. He's so tryhard it's wonderful to watch him get BTFO.

Are there any other filmmakers like Lynch? And no, dream sequences aren't enough

>watches Drive and Blue Velvet too many times

Literally me

best post in thread

I unironically love judyposting

Audrey's gonna FREAK!

HEY WASSA MARRA WICHU IMA DRIVIN OVA HEER

literally this, I wish there will be no season 4

He DID tell the kid to get out of the way. Richard did nothing wrong.

>turns his brain off while watching david lynch
wew bob, wew

he looks like a russian or polish jew

Who is she?

Me

Hopefully him and Wally team up

From that Blink-182 album, ya schmuck.

Him and Ike need to do some sick combos. I want a Twin Peaks fighting game.

I'm not for bullying please stop

>FWWM>Twin Peaks s1>Life Is Strange> Twin Peaks s2>Twin Peaks:The Return

>We’re all in this, like, constant wrestling match with biology, and the reality of our environment, and the utter ridiculousness of the fucking universe. The whole thing. It’s constantly weighing on you. When I drive home, every fucking time I drive anywhere, at some point in the drive, I’ll roll down the window…and I look up, and I just want to see forever. And I just want to stick my fucking head out, and know that, that this goes on forever, right from here, forever, little perspective shot. Boom.

6 episodes in, when does it get good?

Bad opinion.

>when they call you KID

>Deadly Premonition>Twin Peaks s1>FWWM>Twin Peaks s2>Twin Peaks: The Return

What's this black thing next to the power pole? It looks like a shadow, but it looks too unnatural to be a shadow..

>Interstellar.jpg

>if you don't engage in retarded overanalyzing you're not thinking
bruh get a fucking vlog

alright alright alright

trees in shadow

see how bright it is outside? shadows are very dark

>IMMA IMMA IMMA GOOD MAN

Ah... So this is the power of Lynch..

Janine Lindemulder

I think that's where the kid was standing, and that's just what was left over from when the CGI took over. It could be something, though.

Unironically is Lynch doing the special effects himself? They're a lot like his short films

The kid literally dissapears for a good few frames. These digital effects are so awful. Did he outsource all this work to some Chinese company or what?

Twin Peaks: The Return > FWWM > Twin Peaks S1 > Twin Peaks S2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Life is Strange

if you think that's real you're fucking crazy

Richard is gonna probably kill Miriam before she goes to the Sheriff to tell them it was Richard who murdered the kid, then he will get the police on him including Chad. Richard will probably tell Chad and Chad will let him off and/or lie about it and tell Truman it was someone else who killed the kid.

Meanwhile Red will find out that Richard possibly has the cops on him and will freak out and go and fuck up Richard's shit because he told him he wasn't going to have any problems. Then Richard is going to fly into another autistic rage and do some damage to somebody.

So that midget assassin is Lynch's jab at MJA right?

All these Lynch dick-suckers cannot be honest with themselves.

Is it me or does the show get worse with each episode? The only saving graces are Richard Horne and the Bang Bang Bar musical guests.

That's literally just foliage in the shade.

muslim women in burkas

do you agree?

it is though. have you never fucking been outside on a sunny day?

And dougie coop. Thankgod for dougiecoop scenes haha

she has a fucking bullet with her name on it alright

Lynch just has a bunch of people getting murdered every episode to distract you from how bad it is