Has Trump actually ever sacrificed anything in his life? Be real now

Has Trump actually ever sacrificed anything in his life? Be real now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCEPRXMdRTo
youtu.be/3ezfGuZmZlM
youtube.com/watch?v=TXdvAqDTBIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not the life of his son!

>sacrificing your own son
He failed the Abraham test.

that family didnt sacrifice anything

the son decided to join the army on his own

Trump is fun for memes and shitposting, but hes an even worse draft dodger than ted nugent hes a coward

basically the answer is no

This. His son made a sacrifice, not him. His son joined the Armed Forces of his own volition, knowing he could die. And he did so. His father didn't willingly give up anything, unless they're trying to say parents own their children.

His contract of The Apprentice after announcing his presidential bid.

Is this just shills replying to a shill thread

Avoiding getting the clap was his 'personal vietnam' those days were hard for him.

Actual quote, look it up.

appeal to accomplishment fallacy

>A payment of 0.04USD has been credited to your PayPal account. Thanks for your help Correcting the Record.
Hillary paid $6.8 million for this.

he only got a small loan of a million dollars

Who cares.
>sacrifice
Sounds like some dead-jew-on-a-stick guilt trip bullshit to me.
Based trump is the beginning of the end of your namby pamby pseudomoral kikery.
MAGA

Ask yourself this - Why is only Trump being asked about sacrifice?

No one is bothering to ask Hillary what she sacrificed?

And to answer your question - Trump has sacrificed his reputation.

Before 2015 he was a global businessman. Housing people worldwide. Producing goods and services (clothes) to people. Producing entertainment (television shows) to everyone, etc.

But now that he is running - he has sacrificed all of that.

People now call him "Hitler" and "a racist" simply because he wants to keep our laws intact.

Trump has sacrificed the most out of anyone - his reputation for America.

You have to discount .02 from that, i took out a loan on a bernie butt plug I have engulfed in my ass.

Trump should've let Khan slide, they turned the kids volunteerism into his own sacrifice and nailed trump with it. If people didnt know about trump dodging the draft with 5 excuses, they certainly do now

>Correct the record shill

Fuck off you soulless CTR shill.

Public image.

He was just a rich old white guy.

Now he's a rich old white guy running against the Dems.

>Business World; Image is Everything.

Sounds like sacrifice to me. Also the threat of assassination. I doubt anyone was going to try to kill Trump before this.

Yes. He just sacrificed everything running against satanworshippers.

> sacrifice someone

You can only sacrifice yourself.If your son dies it's his sacrifice not yours

What did his son die for?
I thought liberals were against the war

She can't leak nuclear launch codes, because nuclear launch codes are... stored in nuclear silos. You fucking retard. They're stored inside sealed envelopes at the control station, and they're only allowed to be opened when the President gives the phone call.

I love the trumpfags on damage control calling me a shill.

assmad more fags

probably not, but i doubt clinton has either. if you go up on stage and take a dig at a candidate you have to expect a rebuttal. no, trumps response wasn't classy. but if it wasn't for war hawks like shillary their son might still be alive and there wouldn't be the anti muslim sentiment in this country because there wouldn't be any refugees from all the wars. trump might be crude but shillary is the face of the greater israel war establishment.

Probably not. But the real issue is: has Hillary Clinton sacrificed?

That's how he should have responded. Trump made an impulsive response but Hillary Clinton is still clearly worse .

>Votes for Hillary after she funded the war that killed his son

Why do we still care what this idiot has to say? Clinton is no more a hero than Trump, unless you consider sacrificing other people's lives for oil to be a good thing

Do you really think not going to Iraq would have led to less anti-muslim sentiment? You're retarded.

Also no Iraq War wouldn't necessarily mean Khan's son wouldn't be sent out. Remember the War in Afghanistan?

Thank you for Correcting The Record
:^)

Fuck the sandnigger trump could set him on fire and get a boost in the polls.

Mr. Kahn is not an agent of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. His association is with Saudi Jihadi and Omar Naseef #9/11funder

>But the real issue is: has Hillary Clinton sacrificed?
Don't try to wiggle out of the issue. Trump just lost the election because of his big fat selfish mouth. I don't know why he doesn't go to Arlington and shit on some graves in person. Seems like the kind of guy who would do that and give everyone watching the finger while laughing.

>Damage Control : the thread

Trump has sacrificed his time and reputation to Make America Great Again.

Yes. $6 million at work.

Has Hillary?

Checkmate, Atheists

>damage control

Yes, yeah... seen it before. It's used so much it must be in a memo.

*patiently waits for "mental gymnastics" next*

He married a disgusting plastic Slav whore when he could have had someone better.

What does that have to do with immigration policy?

Do explain the horrible things Trump said with his "big mouth"... Quote please.

This. Trashy as fuck thai wife tier. He should have got a nice scottish lass with a rich dad who would have continued his ginger genes.

He has pledged himself to work for those who have sacrificed.

Has Hillary? No.

he worked, and empoyed 1000s, thats not nothing.

Khans whole speech and propping up the rotting fetid fly ridden corpse of his dead son was all the support the argument that we should have open borders with Pakistan.

PAKISTAN.

Bill Clinton is a draft dodger.

Hillary sure knows a lot about sacrifices...

Fuck Khan. Fuck Pakistan. Fuck Democrats.

FUCK OPEN BORDERS

Jesus Christ why is DONALD scared of saying that?

Why do they both look like they miss most of their chin?

>dodging a pointless war that the u.s. lost anyway

I don't know sounds pretty smart to be desu senpai

Pretty much this. Who cares at all anyway? It's just another empty talking point for the shills and media to grind on for news cycles

inbreeding

Muslims strap bombs to own people to kill civilians

I'm guessing this dad cared about his son about as much as a spider cares about their kids. Plus seeing as he is literally endorsing the woman who voted to send his son over there to die because the Clinton foundation pays for his job I tend to think he could care less about his dead kid

Let's be honest here 95% of all american have never and will never really sacrifice anything.

I like how they attacked him because he was good at taxes and businesses. that is a plus guys.

Good point and of course no one will reply.

Our leader needs us behind him. Together we will win.
FUCK KAHN THE SAND NIGGER
THROW HIM OUT IN THE GARBAGE
SON DECIDED ON HIS OWN TO DIE FOR OIL

has obama?

Khzir Khan has always been an extreme supporter of Shariah law being integrated into the US court system. He wrote several times about the holy texts, often citing quotes that dismiss the Qiyas in favor of the literal interpretation of the Quran.

He once quoted Said Abu Hanfa, who said
>“slanderous is their saying that we give our qiyas any priority over the Shariah. Do we need opinion when there is a sacred text?”

The part that stands out the most to us, is that last sentence. Interpretations other than literal of the Quran are mere opinions that are to be discarded. If we take the Quran literally, not speaking on Shariah law, what exactly does...

>So when you meet those who disbelieve, strike their necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either confer favor afterwards or ransom them until the war lays down its burdens. That is the command. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them Himself, but He ordered armed struggle to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.
>Surah Muhammad, 47:4

...mean in context of the law? Simply put, if I commit a murder in the name of my lord, as long as it is the same one from the religion of peace, then I am legally cleared of all wrongdoing.

It is a tragedy to lose a child, but this does not dismiss any disagreement between views. Trump simply stated that his wife may not have been able to speak on stage, which could be taken into multiple contexts. One is that he was speaking about Khan's religious beliefs, which his wife follows as well. The other is in context of Khan being the primary speaker, but the DNC having rules against her speaking (but she's allowed up on stage). Either context, both are true and cannot be be offensive. If anything, it is offensive to dismiss the man's culture and pretend his beliefs don't exist because he fights for them every day. Funny, isn't it?

Khan is using his son as a human shield. Khan can hand out as much bullshit as he pleases, but no one can reply because his son died.

Fuck that.

k-keep me posted...

The fucker called out Trump, but gave Hillary a free pass.

Hilary, a woman who is a party to actual crimes. A woman who is actually responsible for people dying. Yet she gets s free pass because Trump is a meanie.

Kill yourself CTR fag.

Sure, he has sacrificed; his dignity, his reputation, his credit score, his former wifes, his lenders, employees...

Hilary gets a pass on everything.
Donald gets attacked for anything.

>Hilary, a woman who is a party to actual crime

Well, she's not getting indicted and involved in multiple fraud cases.

(((1 post)))

The father thinks he sacrificed something because he considers his son his property/legacy

But then what do you expect he is a member of a barbarous culture

Why does Trump have to sacrifice something to be president?

Has Hillary ever sacrificed something?

Has Obama?

No but have most people? Or hillary? Or obama?

doesn't affect my opinion

He sacrificed his reputation when he decided to run against the dems.

The mans character has been under attack since day one.

>The mans character has been under attack since day one.

That's becuase he has a shitty character.

>Has Hillary ever sacrificed something?

>Has Obama?
They sacrificed U.S.

Christ autists, his point was never that you must make sacrifices to be president. His point was that people who haven't made sacrifices for their country should not disparage people who have.

Point?

Because to these people playing the victim means having a status symbol. Unless you are pitiable you should not be allowed to speak.

He may be a predator when it comes to business, but he was never a racist/sexist/homophobic/literal hitler until he ran against democrats.

romney was a predator, not trump.

That is the very definition of far left views on speech.

If you are not a victim, then your mouth must be lined with silver tape.

Kek

>Has Obama?

"Please.Stop Clapping Ass Malia"
youtube.com/watch?v=pCEPRXMdRTo

Well, exactly.

It's like no one actually listened to Khans speech.

The whole thing was in support of open borders with Pakistan "where more people like my son can come from"...

Insane

While you're here jerking off, Trump is sacrificing his free time building his business

Anyone who would disparage the entrepreneurs of America is shameful! This country is built on small, medium and massive businesses. To say that people slaving away 16 hours a day to make their dreams a reality have not sacrificed anything is pure liberal shilling.

It just shows you the mindset of the left. When devoting your free time, time that could be spent on leisure or with families and friends, is not considered a sacrifice.

The left has no respect for the wealth creators in this country - and its the entire foundation of our power.

Trump is literally putting his life at risk every day to get dune coons like Khan out of this country.

OP you should be ashamed of yourself for falling for Jewish emotional manipulation tricks

This
Also his product presence in Macy's
He definitely sacrificed more than Khan Sr.
But not as much as Khan Jr., obviously.

whats the joke with the harvard crest here?

youtu.be/3ezfGuZmZlM

Why not? Military service means you can't be criticized? That sure wasn't the case when McCain was running. why are liberals so good at cognitive dissonance? I mean I thought the Iraq war was bad so why is fighting there suddenly heroic? You can't have it both ways.

he's a harvard alumn - just an insider club many argue thats why people wont get behind Trump.

He's not in the club.

No Malia, No.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXdvAqDTBIQ

lmao didn't know he was. the harvard law school / yale law school bond is very real.

2012 was literally Harvard Law School vs Harvard Law School

This is another shillbot feeling thread. It is not necessary to have some mystical sacrificial value judgement to be a good leader.

more than that sharia loving nigger

>Has Trump actually ever sacrificed anything in his life?

What has Hillary sacrificed? Apart from other people's lives, that is.

The man literally had an assassination attempt on his life. You don't consider sacrificing your safety and popular approval for the sake of saving your country a "real sacrifice"?

I'll give you a hint: on a small scale it's exactly the same sacrifice this man's son made (and which the Khans themselves did NOT)

Henceforth all Republican candidates must have lost a son in combat before they are permitted to be president. So sayeth Sharia Law

>volunteering to fight meaningless wars we choose not to win

His reputation. He was once an icon, a representation of the great heights you could reach in America. Now he'll forever be known as Literally Hitler because of his ideas. Now sure, neither him nor his children died in a meaningless war that Hillary supported, but just because your life is the ultimate sacrifice doesn't mean it's the only thing you can give in standing for what you believe is right.

hoax, false

inb4 hillshill

Trump has sacrificed his free time to build an empire. Try building an empire through 40 hours of work a week.

Good luck.