Teen Titans Go is actually really good now that the guy who made Superjail writes literally every episode

Teen Titans Go is actually really good now that the guy who made Superjail writes literally every episode

I guess? The schadenfreude goes a bit far sometimes.

That's why I like it. Maybe I'm an edgelord but I like mean humor. It's fun.

The slapstick is preferrable to 'make fun of TT fans', that just gets dragged out into cringe territory.

Are you talking about when they said the old show looks so much better and asked why they canceled it? I don't think that is an attack on fans.

I like the show, but why TTG fans on Sup Forums are such insecure faggots?

>p-please like my show!
>w-why dont you like it?? y-you should like it!

I watch it for the occasional fetish fuel.

>insecure faggots

I though we were all insecure faggots on here

years of "this show is bad and you should feel bad" posts will do that to you

when you say it's good now
do you mean they have stopped using the "butthurt fans like the old show better and we suck" shtick?
if it has some good jokes and dialogue I'd be down for it

That was a good episode. I just think old fans are really really butthurt.

Not sure you could even say Let's Get Serious is making fun of the old show

And the April Fools' episode, that was less 'haha we pranked the fans' and more 'we're going to spend 15 minutes joking about how our old show didn't resolve shit'.

I mean, I got it the first time they made fun of their old stuff. Doing it more often doesn't make it funnier.

I've seen the shtick in a few episodes and thought it was their go to joke from then on

I thought Let's Get Serious was great, but joke got old really quick for me

Ben Gruber is a good writer. I suppose they reference the old show some times but I don't think it's mocking fans of the old show. It is a really self-deprecating show, but I like it.

There was one line about how there was no season to resolve a cliffhanger in the reboot episode. You didn't fall for the April Fool's joke, did you?

Best part about TTG are the cameos and references to other DC material. Things like Jason's ashes and a crowbar in the background, Batman and Gordon hanging out like bros, etc.

Pie Bros was a good episode.

I tried watching a hand full of episodes while it was airing on TV but holy shit nothing was making me laugh, I wasn't trying to hate on it and tried giving it a chance but none of the jokes made me laugh. Then out of fucking nowhere, a shoe commercial came on that actually made me lose my shit and had to pause the TV because I was laughing so hard
As a comedy show, it not making me laugh isn't a good sign

People have different senses of humor, it's okay that you don't find it funny but that doesn't mean it's shit to everyone

First season is really hit and miss.

I'd say the whole show is hit or miss, but it's pretty consistent about it. The first season seemed pretty strong at first, but that was before the novelty of the show wore off.

I don't think I've ever disliked a Ben Gruber written episode. John Loy was pretty bad though.