Romania's population declined by another 110 thousand last year, the largest decline in the last 20 years

Romania's population declined by another 110 thousand last year, the largest decline in the last 20 years

Broken down:

births: 187k
deaths: 260k
natural change: -75k

I don't know exact data on migration, but net migration is -35k

I'm slowly losing all hope for this country. Every day, I shitpost about how we're not shit. How we somehow have hope for the future.... well it doesn't feel like that. It feels like I'm watching this country die in slow motion. FIFTY FUCKING PERCENT ABORTION RATE. Let that go into your mind how degenerate this country has become.

Every day, I try to hope that Romania will somehow prevail. I hope that once I muster enough money to fund myself in politics, I'll be able to somehow change anything. That I'll mend this place of the thousands of wounds that have been dealt to it over the last thousand years...

But I'm losing hope. I don't think I'll ever stop trying, even if it is hitting a brick wall, but it feels like if shitty foreign policy and poor economy isn't going to kill this country, pure demographic decline is. It feels like it's going to do that even before I'll have a chance to do ANYTHING (IF I ever get a chance to do anything).

110k population decline in 2015. That's roughly 0.5% of the population. It's huge. What's worse, a disproportionate amount of people emigrating are those who would rebuild this country. I don't think there's anyone who can leave and has the money to leave that doesn't leave. I can see this in my colleagues (one of the better schools in Bucharest) - about 50% want to go study outside the country, probably more want to leave after they study here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
euronews.com/2016/07/14/nearly-40-held-in-romania-slavery-probe-as-new-evidence-emerges
tvp.info/26376572/to-juz-baby-boom-zamknelismy-polrocze-tysiacem-porodow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#771025865a7c
express.co.uk/news/uk/380512/How-Romanian-criminals-terrorise-our-streets
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9896121/Up-to-one-in-three-Romanians-arrested-figures-show.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11700347/Romanian-gangs-looting-lorries-from-moving-cars.html
londonmigranthub.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/romanian-immigrant-crime-wave-in-london/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-we-are-experiencing-a-romanian-crime-wave-8829566.html
fullfact.org/crime/over-here-and-under-arrest-are-romanians-responsible-90-atm-crime/
cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/01/12/uk.romania.sex.traffic/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hVTNFUfogTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just can't keep my hope up. It's just impossible. It's just going to get worse. There's going to be an illusion of things improving, only for the sharp decline of working population in respect to pensioneers to hit hard, reverse everything, and probably seal our fate as birthrates are going to go down even harder in face of recession and as more and more people emigrate.

And that's actually the better scenario, where our government doesn't decide the best course of action would be to follow western example and inject us with a "healthy" dose of muslim immigrants...

dam man

What's the reason for that yuge abotion procent?
Do you have the same problem like us swedes as in "Womans don't want to settle down" or are they living in proberty and can't afford to raise a child?

Geez you need a hug, buddy.
And pay off that booze.

Poverty, or perceived poverty (they feel like they can't afford to raise their children as they'd like). Huge explosion in abortion once it was decriminalized after the communist regime fell. iirc at its peak abortion rate was 90% in the 90s.

Lay off*
Ffs

>Minimum wage: 200 euros, prices like the western Europe, CAN'T EVEN PAY RENT IN THIS COUNTRY WITH THAT!
WELL NO SHIT OP, NO SHIT!

But how will I ever go through this without indulging in this holy romanian tradition?

But yeah, that just brings in the depressingly high rate of alcoholism.

I'm going to post a picture of an IAR 80 and pretend nothing is wrong now.

Gambatte, Romani-san.

Romania will become a retirement home for Germans most likely.

>prices like the western Europe
you're a fucking idiot

At least you're not Ukraine.

Then tell your countrymen to stop coming here, for fuck's sake

How many children do you have?

Best way to fight the jew is to have more children and raise them to know their enemy.

Half my country's population is Haitian, born here. Domincan women tend to have maybe two children if at all, then get sterilized.

Haitians come here and have 10+ children.
Dominicans are dying out, so I am trying to have as many children as possible.

My wife is a stay at home mother, she raises our two daughters full time.
We will have more children, God willing.

We even plan to take a few concubines to have more children with.

Loo the poo

My neighbours are gypsies. I think I can rightly assume they're from Romania. I understand why they are disliked. They are dirty, smelly, disgusting people who have no respect for anyone, no intentions of doing anything productive, learning the language and they go around amassing large quantities of crap they collect at car boot sales and it just to piles up anywhere within 10m radius of their house/flat. I believe they also sell their children into marriages.

Anyway. I don't think I would have a problem with Romanians if it wasn't for the gypsies, but all I ever see are stinking gypsies going through trash, or filling their shopping basket with monster munch, pop tarts, instant bbqs and 3% french beer.

Please could any real Romanians tell me the truth about these gypsies. Are they this bad in your country?

Yes, they are this bad in our country, and they try getting gibsmedats too.

Pretty much everyone who deals with them hates them.

Worse. They can't read nor write( most of them). Don't pay tax, steal shit live in the woods in caravans made out of scrap or build homes on land they don't own, they're loud, they smell, in Romania they're proud they're gypsies but abroad they claim they're Romanians. They refuse all kinds of educational offers, jobs and sit at home on benefits and send their children to loot houses. And on and on and on . Also they originate from the Punjab region of Asia and have a similar language to the Indian Urdu.

So? Why do you care? Let them go. I hate people, who go to the UK, just to wash dishes.

>are they this bad in your country?

Apart from not working, sending their kids to beg on the streets and generally not contributing at all to the rest of the society, they are completely harmless here.

You have to understand one thing: before we joined the EU, the gypsies had almost no rights, they were segregated from the communities and they lived only amongst themselves. After we joined the EU, the comission forced us to change our laws in order to provide them with better welfare programs, better housing projects and last but not least, rhey forced us to change their official name from "tigani" to "rrom".

Nowadays, most of them have left our country for the West, given the fact that they managed to obtain passports due to the EU. In Romania, they are segregated as fuck from the rest of the society, everyone hates them, nobody wants to help them and so forth.

Our welfare system is shit, therefor they moved their sorry asses to countrirs that pay more per child raised - rhey usually have more than 4 kids per family.

>mfw because of the EU, they have rights now and they can't be discriminated anymore
>mfw most of the gippos have moved to the West, leaving Romania for good

Crime rates are at a historic low, you can barely see any beggers on the streets anymore. Hell, the last time I spotted a gippo was 3 weeks ago.

i mean,not 100% all of them are trash

some of them have few neurons in plus which help them actually get some money to live, but still they are gypsies.

The worse part is that some gypsies get so rich that some romanians admire their style of living, ultimately accepting them

I don't really have a problem with that, unless they start going around praising them and shit when they kind of make us look like shit

Take back the million you have here.

>FIFTY FUCKING PERCENT ABORTION RATE/NOT TO MENTION child abandonment or child deaths or children living in misery . Let that go into your mind how degenerate this country has become.
IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO RAISE A KID, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?Sexed in this conservative country is shit not that the rest of the ed system is any better.

>poor economy isn't going to kill this country, pure demographic decline is
The poor economy/privatization RAPE of the whole economy by some vicious gangster barons with little brain or reason , that SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF THIS FREAKING LAND LITERALLY!!THESE FUCKING PARASITES FROM HELL , KILLED THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.
The industry died in the smaller cities and if you want to go to a larger city , you can even pay rent and eat with minimum WAGE!SO YOU GO IN A FOREIGN NATION OR NOTHING!

YOU,OP, AND OTHER RETARDS THAT CAN'T SEE WTF IS GOING AROUND THEM AND BLAME THE PEOPLE THAT ARE LIVING LIKE SLAVES MAKE ME SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK, YOU STUPID, DECREPIT EXCREMENT!!!

Your women come to become prostitutes.
Your men come to become criminals.

Real border control cannot happen fast enough.

You'd better behave or we'll take those 2 million romanian diasporas and force them to ask for autonomy :(

>INB4 gitano-basque confederacy

>Poverty, or perceived poverty
Just poverty.

>decriminalized after the communist regime fell
Remember the communist orphanages, yea you're a moron!

I don't get what the problem with abortion is? Isn't this country already filled to the brim with fucking morons. Why would you want more of them?

And another thing, old people are dying, that's why the population is going down. We're a country basically run by old people, they're everywhere.

And of course we want to leave this shithole, why the fuck should I get paid like 270 Euros for a job that would net me well over 700 or even 1K in every other country?

Fuck off you patriotic cuck! The problem is with people like you. People who believe that this country is actually great and not a fucking shit hole that needs to be dealt with. You guys are basically living in denial and the smarter ones out there don't care to deal with this shit and rather would achieve their full potential.

Most probably, with virgin young Romanian girls serving any sort of cock that will pay enough in retirement centers, spas and cheap venues.
All western Europeans welcome!

Yea make more cause you can always feed them more DIRT!
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

WORSE:euronews.com/2016/07/14/nearly-40-held-in-romania-slavery-probe-as-new-evidence-emerges
Done by gypsies.

Will not/shall not.
Ya'll best get along now!

>Romanian girls
>virgin

Only one, Vlad.

This.

At least you're not Bulgaria

You fucking parasite, when did I claim that IS NOT an issue? I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SO MUCH. YOU NEVER LOOK AT THE BIG FUCKING PICTURE. WHENEVER SOMEONE POINTS OUT SOMETHING IS WRONG, YOU ALWAYS MEOWL ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. GUESS WHAT? I KNOW ABOUT THOSE FUCKING PROBLEMS AS MUCH AS YOU FUCKING DO. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THOSE PROBLEMS CAN BE FIXED. BAD ECONOMY CAN BE FIXED. YOU KNOW WHAT CAN'T BE FIXED? LITERALLY NOT HAVING ENOUGH PEOPLE.

LUCKILY BY THEN YOU'LL BE VOTING BASED ON WHOEVER PAYS THE LARGEST PENSION, WITH NO ONE TO PAY FOR YOUR PENSION.

tvp.info/26376572/to-juz-baby-boom-zamknelismy-polrocze-tysiacem-porodow

>shitty tier info but one of the hospitals confirm large amount of births in the first half of year. a sign of baby boom. I myself expect 2 child, also 5 closest friends are expecting childs as well. 7 babies born last year

That's great comfort. At least we're not Ukraine/Bulgaria/any other eastern european shithole that is going through the same convulsions but closer to death.

>THOSE PROBLEMS CAN BE FIXED. BAD ECONOMY CAN BE FIXED.
Problems can't be fixed if the assholes that robbed the economy and didn't do anything with it STILL HAVE THE POWER AND OWN MOST OF THING, YOU FUCKING CRETIN!
Those economic problems were not going to be fixed, aren't getting fixed and 99.99% will never get fixed.

People are not having kids cause THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY AFFORD IT, TO YOU IMBECILIC PIECE OF DOG SHIT!You can't raise a kid in this economy/living to buy food+clothes likea SLAVE or on minimum wage and not SUFFER , LITERALLY.

>/Bulgaria/any other eastern european shithole that is going through the same convulsions but closer to death.
That's the precise description of Romania.

A smallet population is not bad per se, it's the proportion of old people that is bad.
Countries like Denmark have better productivity and higher GDP with almost half of our population.

I'm starting to not understand all this whining about declining demographics. Isn't the future supposed to bring a robot economy that will easily replace most of the repetitive physical work done today by blue collar workers?
Merkel did the same fallacy when she decided to allow more mudslimes in Germany thinking she is preparing for a future of depleted workforce. When right now self-driven cars are emerging and all types of bots, shouldn't we be happy that populations are declining?
We should make sure we have ways to bring down population growth in shitholes like Africa, though.

Merkel will steal the German's rights after some terrorist attacks just like Bush did after 9/11.(TSA,NDAA,mass surveillance with NSA etc.)

Soon the ETERNAL IMPALER will have met its end, and us ANGLOS will rejoice.

Starved of their population, the last few THIEVING GYPSIES will wither and die like weeds caught in a drought - their leaves drying up to a crisp in the hot sun.

And with that, the source of rapists, thieves and other assorted flotscum from this literal sewer of Europe will have finally come to an end.

England will rejoice, knowing that yet another one of its enemies has simply faded away.

And nothing of value was lost.

HUZZAH!

>Problems can't be fixed if the assholes that robbed the economy and didn't do anything with it STILL HAVE THE POWER AND OWN MOST OF THING, YOU FUCKING CRETIN!
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS RETARDED?

LOOK, YOU RETARD. These people can be REMOVED and REPLACED within ONE FUCKING ELECTORAL CYCLE. That's FOUR YEARS.

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PRODUCE PEOPLE OUT OF THIN AIR?

>Those economic problems were not going to be fixed, aren't getting fixed and 99.99% will never get fixed.
HENCE THE "IF shitty foreign policy and poor economy isn't going to kill this country". READ TO FUCKING READ YOU ANALFABET. TRULY A PRODUCT OF ROMANIA, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE.

>People are not having kids cause THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY AFFORD IT, TO YOU IMBECILIC PIECE OF DOG SHIT!You can't raise a kid in this economy/living to buy food+clothes likea SLAVE or on minimum wage and not SUFFER , LITERALLY.
AND I'M TELLING YOU THE ISSUE IS LITERALLY GOING TO MAKE ITSELF WORSE.

ALSO, CAN'T POSSIBLY AFFORD IT? HOW THE FUCK DO THIRD FUCKING WORLD COUNTRIES LIKE NIGGERIA DO IT?

HERE'S HOW. THEY SUCK IT UP AND GO ON FUCKING EACH OTHER.

THE ONLY RESULT OF NOT MAKING CHILDREN RIGHT NOW IS THAT EVENTUALLY PENSIONS WILL BE REMOVED, AND EVENTUALLY YOU'LL JUST END UP SLAVING AWAY UNTIL YOU DIE INSTEAD OF UNTIL YOU RETIRE. ARE YOU HAPPY THAT WAY?

I never said it isn't

It'll be 'reet.

Itthon fele annyiért miért is jobb?

How do the gyppos's get rich?

Begging and stealing in western europe, then using romanian near-slave labour to build huge houses.

>the source of rapists, thieves
What about the wild Muslims, YOUR OWN COPS COVERING CHILD RAPE FOR YEARS FOR THOSE FUCKING ARROGANT MUDSLIMES!
YOU'RE DUMB AS SHIT.
Romanians never did that you demented cunt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#771025865a7c

right in the feels my Nordic bro.

seriously this is exactly why countries like Romania never gets back up to speed. People who actually could rebuild the country just say "well I could have more money and a little better life in XXX so fuck it".

I hate that mentality.

express.co.uk/news/uk/380512/How-Romanian-criminals-terrorise-our-streets

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9896121/Up-to-one-in-three-Romanians-arrested-figures-show.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11700347/Romanian-gangs-looting-lorries-from-moving-cars.html

I will celebrate when the last STINKING GYPSY dies in the streets you subhuman mongoloids.

I would imagine that less people would ultimately create more opportunities for the people still in the country, as in there's less competition for what resources do exist.

londonmigranthub.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/romanian-immigrant-crime-wave-in-london/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-we-are-experiencing-a-romanian-crime-wave-8829566.html

fullfact.org/crime/over-here-and-under-arrest-are-romanians-responsible-90-atm-crime/

cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/01/12/uk.romania.sex.traffic/index.html

>anglo-romanian flamewar thread
>mfw
In all honestly though, you guys make Romania seem pretty fucked up and not in the ways one might expect.

That might be true, but what is also true is that you have less consumer to profit from whatever is produced, so money cannot be injected into the system by purchase of goods.

lel, no nutritional value and loads of negative benefits.

Thems that dies be the lucky ones.

>These people can be REMOVED and REPLACED within ONE FUCKING ELECTORAL CYCLE.
>he doesn't know how the political system is funded

>HENCE THE "IF
I was stating facts and not jerking my dick in the imaginarium of la la land.

>ALSO, CAN'T POSSIBLY AFFORD IT? HOW THE FUCK DO THIRD FUCKING WORLD COUNTRIES LIKE NIGGERIA DO IT?

Because they live in utter hunger and misery/squalor and on top of that don't have to deal with harsh winters.Are you a fucking TROLL?

>HERE'S HOW. THEY SUCK IT UP AND GO ON FUCKING EACH OTHER.

More evidence of your below 0 IQ level. People in Romania get an education, not a good one but they still get it and even if many people will deny it, Romanians are actually Europeans, you can't compare Romanians with Nigerians YOU LOBOTOMIZED FUCK!!

>AND EVENTUALLY YOU'LL JUST END UP SLAVING AWAY UNTIL YOU DIE INSTEAD OF UNTIL YOU RETIRE. ARE YOU HAPPY THAT WAY?

THAT HAS LITERALLY BEEN HAPPENING since the fall of communism and before.But nowdays you can't buy a house as easily as in the communist yeas: JUST STATING FACTS, it's almost impossible to buy a house now without paying 20-25 years or one's lifetime, while before in 5 years you'd own your own home.

There are no opportunities in places with no economy. I would guess that it's easier to find a job in New-York than in Wyoming or Idaho.

aren't those people emigrating from Romania mostly Gypsies?

Romania sounds more of a depressing shithole than malaysia

Anglo tard says : no more romanians ,but please can we keep our muslim rapists, our poo in loos, our monkey tier niggers from every corner of the dead empire? Can we do that forever; they are angels and even if they rape thousands of kids it's ok cause THE COPS WILL COVE IT UP and w like it that way!
LIMEY KEKS!

Not necessarily. A lot of actual Romanians go to other countries to work. Gypsies just go there to commit crime.

It doesn't matter in the end though. We used to deal with the gypsies pretty good, but the leaders fucked that up so they can get into the EU. And now not only is our country failing because of our brain drain, but we are also embarrassed constantly by the dirty gypsies.

The country is going down the shitter. It hurts to see it.

I'm sorry for being mean Mr Romanian man.

Please - send help.

Ok
>100k Muslims were deposited in Londonstan

>I was stating facts and not jerking my dick in the imaginarium of la la land.
If we are to take just the state facting, then might as well call this country dead now. But that doesn't change the fact that it's not COMPLETELY hopeless.

>Because they live in utter hunger and misery/squalor and on top of that don't have to deal with harsh winters.Are you a fucking TROLL?
And that's because they LITERALLY HAVE 30 TIMES LESS GDP/CAPITA THAN US. And another question, how did Romania keep positive growth BEFORE 1990?

>More evidence of your below 0 IQ level. People in Romania get an education, not a good one but they still get it and even if many people will deny it, Romanians are actually Europeans, you can't compare Romanians with Nigerians YOU LOBOTOMIZED FUCK!!
I agree I was overexaggerating with comparing us to Nigerians, but even so, there's no excuse to our tiny birthrate. If almost everyone had 2 children, instead of just one, we would be at fucking replacement.

>THAT HAS LITERALLY BEEN HAPPENING since the fall of communism and before.But nowdays you can't buy a house as easily as in the communist yeas: JUST STATING FACTS, it's almost impossible to buy a house now without paying 20-25 years or one's lifetime, while before in 5 years you'd own your own home.
I can't fucking argue with that, but you'd still have fucking retirement in sight with some luck if it wasn't for the fact there's no one that's going to be able to pay for it.

Can't we JUST FUCKING AGREE THE SITUATION IS DIRE AS FUCK? YES. THE REASONS THIS IS HAPPENING MAKE IT EVEN MORE DIRE. HOW DOES THIS CHANGE THE FACT IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET MORE DIRE?

Hmm... I thought that you do much better with thas new president (that German guy), actually I saw some data about your quickly growing GDP, like 6% or something like that.

Also - tfw no Romanian on Duolingo

Our economy is quickly growing, but I'm willing to bet it's going to hit a concrete wall once population decline catches up.

>HOW DOES THIS CHANGE THE FACT IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET MORE DIRE?
>then might as well call this country dead
Just call it; I'll do it: This fucking country is fucking DEAD!

>there's no excuse to our tiny birthrate.
AGAIN :most people can't afford it.If you take the minimum wage and you already have a home with no credit it's still a huge sacrifice.

>I'm slowly losing all hope for this country. Every day, I shitpost.

>quickly

So u saying the "romania is gypsy" memes will become true?

H.. hey it's growing faster than most other countries in Europe...

They are having explosive birth rates but give it another decade or 2 , absolutely.

that is a very sad picture

My once proud ally ;_;

Soon even more gypsies will move in

>it's forbidden to have a shrinking economy, needs immigration, t. Uno

we are still above the average when it comes to demographics

I went there for a mission trip to build a playground in high school, you had some hot babes, get to the breeding mate.

Can you please try to contain your gypsies so they don't leak all over europe ?

That would breach the rights the EU fought us so hard to give them :).

Could be worse. I heard that you guys fought the nazi in WWII while they were winning, lost, and then joined them when they started losing. After losing again you then settled I to decades of s Soviet ass fucking.you have potatoes now and no one is of making bombs on you. Be happy.

So I probably could buy Nosferatu mansion for like 10K euro?

kek

The perfect irony is that all the Machiavellian expats will be at the mercy of their host countries after Romania and the EU collapse.

That won't happen.
What's the incentive?

There is hope for the East. Once the West falls in flames to the religion of peace, all free peoples will regroup in the East.

Keep fighting! Victory is just a matter of time!

>forecast
We already have a shit economy so if you look at the big picture, it's not that much , that 4% out of very little.

You be happy to choke on some fluoride tap water ameri-kuk.

That'll get you a small one bedroom apartment in a shitty neighborhood.

I went to Transylvania about a decade ago and it was amazing. The people we met were hospitable, the landscape was absolutely amazing and the girls were beautiful.

I'll happily put +1 back to your population.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVTNFUfogTY

The Saxon fellow was elected because the alternative was literally a nation wide embarrassment. He's still a EU shill that would've taken in tens of thousands of refugees if we had a working economy.

btw that guy that plays the merchant is the same that played Hiler 30 years later in Sup Forumss favourite movie Untergang

If you take your gypsies back, maybe that'll solve the problem :^/

Romania has lower standard of living than our 50% nigger states. You guys are literally worse than niggers.