Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAyMDODC1Fk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empowered
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>super power is knowledge of how a zipline works

Superman's only weakness.

Back story spin off when?

Except the entire length of this movie.

Black Widow uses a puny pellet gun as her superpower.

>implying her body wasn't her super power
She's a busted chunky jewess now but 10 years ago her parts were where they were supposed to be, but everybody is still pretending she's hot

I want her to penetrate me if you catch my drift.

BUT HE'S REALLY GOOD AT IT user
LIKE REALLY REALLY GOOD

Ayoo, this my man Slipknot. If you're 555 then he's 666.

My little brother is autistic. From as long as I remember, he was fascinated with ropes and knots. He used could do any knot you could think off, even blind folded. If I was ever to interact with him, I had to basically bring ropes and knots into it. One day I thought of a story about a super hero who used ropes. His eyes lit up - I knew this was going somewhere - so for weeks I worked on back story, and villains and everything. He loved it and we bonded like never before - thanks to rope. But then my dad came back from the Army and told me that I should stop filling his head with nonsense. My dad was a hard case and he told me that rope is functional and not to be trivialised. The nail in the coffin was him laughing at our comic book and telling us we were the only two idiots on the planet that would be a fan of a rope based character. And that was the end of that.

Then one day my Uncle came to the house. He seemed to be acting strange as if he wanted to tell us something in secret. 'Pssst!' he psssted as he beckoned me to the kitchen. From under his shirt he slipped me a usb drive. 'Suicide Squad' he said 'watch in secret with your brother'. He then grinned. 'You'll both be pleasantly suprised'

That night when mum and dad went to bed, I snuck into my brothers room with my laptop and we made a tent out of the blankets and both watched the film together. He was transfixed. When the film ended I asked him what he thought about Slipknot. He thought for a bit, and I could see that he was trying to word this nicely, and he said ' during the film, why was your finger slowly slipping into my asshole?'

She's a genetically enhanced super soldier

my benis wants to trap her "soul" if you catch my drift

Was this guy the chief in WW?

i'd creampie her pusy

>"She had a mouth"
UGH!

I want to polish her weapon if you catch my drift

I know (or at least I hope) you guys are just joking around, but just to put it out there, his power is not literally the ability to climb anything. Rather, he doesn't have any powers, he just has access to some unbreakable ropes.

Can you elaborate on 'having access'? is that a power in itself? Could, for example, I have access to them?

He coats them in a formula he developed while working for a chemical company, which makes them unbreakable. So while he is the only one who knows how to do this, if you could come up with such a formula, you could theoretically be on the same level as him.

Then how the fuck is he a supervillain worthy of putting on a team with the worst of the worst?

My God typing this out made me realize how autistic capeshit actually is

>Alright, we must prepare in case people like Superman go rogue
>We should hire a 50lbs woman with no superpowers at all, a dude who throws boomerangs and a dude who is good with rope

Well, he's also a trained assassin. But his presence in the film was simply to reference the old comics.

At least the ropeguy can hang himself before Supermane get's to him

He bought them on the deep web, which is basically this super secret part the the internets that we don't know how to get to. I's kind of like a black criminal marketplace, fucking crazy shit. Slip knot has access to it and so can get all sorts of hi teck materials, including his spring operated viblonium ropes.

Please don't make up nonsense that is not canon.

It's canon bro, my uncle works for marvel

Capeshit is nonsense in and of itself. Back to >>Sup Forums

I don't see how that helps you with knowledge of DC characters.

Surely that formula is owned by the company he worked for? Im sure he would have signed an agreement to that effect.

>he messed up the link
Heh.

He's a supervillain worthy of putting on a team with the worst of the worst. He doesn't play by the rules.

lol do you even read bro? marvle and dc crossed over like years ago bro, it's like a shared universe now. My uncle took me on a tor of the studios and I met Stanley and he told me

He took you on a The Old Republic of the studios?

So he creates a formula for an unbreakable rope, but rather than just getting a patent and making shit tons of money he robs banks by climbing good?

ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ qɯıןɔ uɐɔ oɥʍ uɐɯ ǝɥʇ 'ʇouʞdıןs sǝɯoɔ ǝɹǝɥ

based

ah, australia has arrived

But breaking patent law?
That's going to far!

This is the film where one of the characters carries around a stuffed pink unicorn, they aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

I love the Deft Ones.

gnihtyna bmilc nac ohw nam eht ,tonkpilS semoc ereH

why doesn't he coat some kevlar in it

Now if only they copied the rest of the comics and fought something other than tar monsters

Whoah... holy shit!

I love this useless fucker so much. I laugh every time I see him.

I thought he hid money in it

>unbreakable ropes

In all my years of growing up with brothers and cousins playing pretend superheroes, not one of us ever came up with a power half as autistic as "unbreakable ropes"

And Batman beat him still!!!!!

Nah. Still disappointed we got no Big Guy.

They did call him that, though. I snorted Dr. Pepper up my nose.

It's good to see people are acclimating to the spirit of the Squad. Things on the level of Superman are full shit-your-pants mode for somewhere around 90% of its roster.

Fuck you, man. The Slipper doesn't play by the Man's rules.

>Today I shall remind them.

Why would someone be 555?

So like 1/10th of what Batman can do

underage

>Slapnuts

Answer the question.

>From as long as I remember, he was fascinated with ropes and knots. He used could do any knot you could think off, even blind folded. If I was ever to interact with him, I had to basically bring ropes and knots into it. One day I thought of a story about a super hero who used ropes.
Then he should pick up empowered

>slipknot reference
>"underage"

too young for Slipknot lmao, you baby

I'm gonna hide money in you if you don't shut your mouth.

Adam Beach needs to be in more movies. Him dying after less than 5 mins of screen time really triggered me to pic related

Waller used the Superman thing as an excuse. She knew they wouldn't be able to handle threats like that. She just wanted to have power over a team that she could force to do the dirty work without having to pay.

So if I told him to; go climb a wall of dicks. He'd do it, right?

I don't think Slipknot is popular with the kids anymore.

What the fuck is with those enormous lips on a white woman?

In under the skin she looked T H I C C tho

The rabbit hole goes deeper than that. What if Lex had been successful in his frame-up job?

The guy drawing it got a thing for huge lips

This comic looks weird.

Urgh, there are people this young on my board

it is

I don't care how much they try and spin it. Harley Quinn would have got butchered on that team. Being cute isn't a power.

teach me how to write from mirrors senpai

Best SS character

youtube.com/watch?v=NAyMDODC1Fk

He can't climb out of his grave.

NOT CANON, NEVER CONFIRMED

I genuinely wanted to see him do something in at least one action before they inevitbly killed him off. His unceremonious announcement and nearly immediate death felt pointless. Even for the sake of establishing that they DO in fact have bombs in their head it was a total let down

CAN HE CLIMB A BULLET

SUICIDE SQUAD WAS UNIRONICALLY THE WORST CAPESHIT EVER MADE

mark rippetoe

*second best

How long ago was this created?

Spiderman 3 was much worse than Suicide Squad.

There's a lot of things that are worse than Suicide Squad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empowered

Here comes Harley Quinn, the woman who can.... uh... do a wheelie and... hit things with a bat...and stress everyone in the operation needlessly.... good thing we have these good people in case fucking Superman goes rogue.

>I's kind of like a black criminal marketplace, fucking crazy shit.
why does this sound like something some retard would actually say

I wan to get in her way so she can trap my soul in her sword if you know what I mean

Here comes Mosquito Man, the human insect! He could suck any of you dry with one go!
I would advise not getting on his bad side, people that do so have a bad habit of getting killed!

Because a retard just said it. BOOM, roasted.

kek, i chuckled user

I'd let her mow my lawn if you sniff my drift

get this gay dog off my board

I'll take her off your hands. She's been a bad, bad dog and she needs to be punished.

but can he climb his own conscience?

But can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?