I just watched Barnyard and it doesn't make fucking sense. How can he be a guy if he's a cow?

I just watched Barnyard and it doesn't make fucking sense. How can he be a guy if he's a cow?

>movies you forgot existed

I never forgot about this movie
It remains as one of the few movies I went out to see instead of waiting for a dvd release

Wtf....

Maybe he have a fucked up genitalia. Maybe he is a dyke.

he's transgender

It's a cartoon

He is not a cow, he is a bull with a udder shaped onahole.

If I remember correctly one of the creators admitted, either in an interview or on twitter, that they all thought cows and bulls were different species.

he's a transcow; he gives half and half when milked.

So they're literally retarded?

That or they just couldn't be bothered to do a simple Google search on cows. Either way, you'd think that at least one person involved would have known.

i have a fetish for being turned into a cow and being milked all day

Wha....?

This was a movie before its time. If people had respected its message of positivity on gender fluidity, Orlando would never have happened.

AND there's a show, they still air it on nicktoons.

SHUT UP INFIDEL

pffffthahaha

They were joking. there was an interview that said they did it because they thought it was funny.

>american education

I think robot chicken did a parody on that subject

>lol we were only pretending to be retarded :^)

Maybe from observing humans, the cows think they have similarly slight dimorphism and that their females and males live together.
And then actual bulls are just giant rape demons sometimes unleashed upon them.

>I just watched Barnyard
That's your mistake right there.

He's a tranny.

I actually found the television series pretty funny.

I always assumed that it was cause using a male cow would make milking jokes more "acceptable" on TV than a female.

Pretty much this:
It was probably just a decision choice to make it a cow to make it obvious to the kids it was a cow. If it was a bull, his build might be bulkier and stronger and you don't really tip over bulls, you tip over cows, which was the joke of the movie.

The question is though why not just make the main character a girl? Why aggressively stick by that it had to be a boy?

Hormone imbalance

Biology doesn't determine gender, SHITLORD

>tfw always wanted to see the pig fuck something.

LATER

THIS HAPPENED