This show really hasn't held up well

This show really hasn't held up well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlddWaCiIqE
youtube.com/watch?v=lyKLhenrh8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was never good

I think the other charachters were better imo. Jack was a good bumbling charachter and Gadget was funny and capable. Chip and Dale are replaceable and not great overall.

its a show made for children without having anything for adults. All the stakes are fairly low with not a lot of actually tension, the jokes are corny and safe, and the characters are all one note. A fine show for kids even today but doesn't offer anything for adults expect wanting to fuck gadget.

The 5 episode pilot did somehow have fairly high stakes and large set pieces compared to the rest

Yeah, I'd say Darkwing duck also expired.

Yes it has, TMS made a great series here.
That is 100% false, there is much more tension here then in that new Voltron show, the stakes are extremely high and the jokes are funny.

The show just got a HD remastering from it's 35MM masters on iTunes so go buy it.

Also Kazuhide Tomonaga & Yoshinobu Michihata sakugaing on Dale Beside Himself.

As a Swede I must say the original theme is nothing compared to our version.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlddWaCiIqE

(Instruments in particular)

Disgusting. Daring to compare Pewd-tier garbage to the original.

Name one cartoons show from the 80s or 90s that still holds up. Just one.

any spielberg toon actually

Like most Disney Afternoon cartoons, specific episodes hold up better than the series as a whole. You can tell the ones they put the most love and money into.

Golden age Simpsons was exclusively in the 80's/90's.

Heresy

>any spielberg toon actually

Tiny Toons and Muhmaniacs have aged like milk.

Shitty animation 90% of the time and a complete reliance on pop culture references for humor.

Freakazoid

>Freakazoid

You mean

>Family Guy cutaways in place of jokes, but before Family Guy made it popular so it gets a free pass

The Animated Series?

Because it is actually well-written and not poorly animated? Fuck off user

Animaniacs, for the most part. Some pop culture references don't work now but it's still good overall.

>Animaniacs, for the most part. Some pop culture references don't work now but it's still good overall.

You have a selective memory. You're recalling the good shorts and mentally excising the hours of pure shit.

The Hip Hippos? The one with Thomas Jefferson's candle?

Most of the character segments outside the Warners and Pinky & the Brain were absolute garbage. You just choose not to remember them Because Nostalgia.

SWAT Kats.
Godzilla TAS.

>Godzilla TAS.

>Godzilla cartoon
>Doesn't actually have Godzilla in it
>good

You be memin' hard there, son.

Depends on the episode.

Duuude the swedish singer sounds jätte bra, one of my goals in life is to learn to sing as well as he does!

Batman is aided by the fact that it's intentionally anachronistic.

SHU SHU SODA!
youtube.com/watch?v=lyKLhenrh8Q

Gargoyles