This is a 10/10 show that you arent allowed to criticize on Sup Forums

>this is a 10/10 show that you arent allowed to criticize on Sup Forums

>Hahaha LYNCHED

unironically lynched

L Y N C H E D

It's a solid 8/10 that dips to 6/10 at its worst and rises to 10/10 at its best.

It isn't the experimentally compelling kino I was hoping it would be in all honesty.

It literally is. If it's too hard for your brainlet mind then go watch Game of Thrones

Bad or good, Twin Peaks has still found a way to to be the most strange thing on television, and is pushing the boundaries of what the medium can do.

I'm glad it's not a tired nostalgia-bait repeat of the original.

another pleb lynched! xD

>>>/got/ >>>/twd/ !

I love Twin Peaks and this new season is totally fucking bizarre

>pushing le boundaries xDD
It's slow and has weird editing and effects. What boundaries in specific are you referencing? Probably some vague abstraction that has to do with transcendental meditation.

How can other shows even compete?

It's only capable of pushing any vaguely defined boundaries because Lynch can get away with doing so. Don't expect to see anything like this ever again in your lifetime.

>hurr durr, i can't troll on a board that openly allows fucked up "wat do" threads 20 times a day.

oh poor baby, this is a shit board, has been for awhile, sorry you can't grandstand about how much you hate a show when everyone else seems to like it.

whatever will we do without the knowledge you drop about how much the show sucks. KEK.

MEGA-LYNCHED

this guy slaps ur gfs ass wat do

what is the story here?

someone called Vin Diesel a manlet

Sup Forums is contrarian so its to be expected with shitty shows.

>you arent allowed to criticize
there are threads tearing it apart every ten minutes. fuck off.

Sup Forums is a contrarian board, not an elitist board like Sup Forums

Season 3 is shit

I live Twin Peaks, its my favourite show, but season 3 is awful. You can tell that Lynch has no idea what he is doing and probably wrote most of this last minute

Prove me wrong with out using the following:
>LYNCHED
>HA YOU JUST DONT GET IT
>MICHAEL CERAS SCENE IS AMAZING
>ONLY REAL LYNCH FANS CAN APPRECIATE IT

pic related

>Joe Rogan

Everything that's happened in season 3 is consistent with the stuff lynch was involved with during the original run

>ONLY REAL LYNCH FANS CAN APPRECIATE IT

Thanks for playing

>gets called on his vapid points
>hurr durr Twin Peaks is beyond criticism!
good one.

This is the worst thing Lynch has ever done, a real step down from his other work.
>inb4 L-Lynched
I have seen all of Lynch's major works (except for The Straight Story), and found varying levels of artistic merit in them. But S3 is the one with the least amount of worth. Disgusting digital that costs pennies to film besides the cameras, CGI so abysmal that it looks like something out of a straight-to-DVD budget production (even if on "purpose", it takes no effort, thus no talent, and would have been better no CGI at all), rampant product placement despite Lynch saying earlier on in his career that he'd rather not work than succumb to that level, and then pic related, editing so bad it looks like an editing error.

This is very bad, I don't think anyone can defend this besides the /tpg/ hugbox.

it's a 9/10, but knowing there is an eternal TP general on Sup Forums full of meme spewing redditors really kinda ruins the show a little

>except for The Straight Story

you should, it's a good movie.

feel free to elaborate on how that applies to

>eternal
let's see it go all year round

Nah I'm just going out of my way to BTFO plebs rather than let their shitty contrarian posts go by. Not Lynch, that's where I draw the line on the plebbit cancer, if you don't like it don't watch. Faggot.

>haha le pleb filter!!11

I love how plebs have been reduced typing like retards Back to /got/ for you cringelord

Actually the series is getting rave reviews, I love how you talk out of your ass like a true pleb would

its because its the only defense you lynch cucks have got

*spits in your face*