The August 14, 2016 HAPPENING - The most likely date of the attack

The August 14, 2016 HAPPENING - The most likely date of the attack

The Olympics are scheduled to run from Friday, August 5 through Sunday, August 21. So what is the most likely date of the attack, you ask? That would beSunday, August 14. I came to this conclusion on account of four factors…

1) 8 – 14 – 20 – 16 was the date encoded on the mysterious cube that was found on the Georgia Guidestones in September of 2014.It was notched into the monument right above its “first commandment,” which relates to depopulating the Earth down to 500 million people. I was struck by the “coincidence” that the encoded date was one that fell right in the middle of the Olympics.

2) August 14, 2016 is a special date in the Jewish calendar, Tisha B’Av, which relates to great catastrophes in Jewish history.Since an Israeli company will be running the Rio Olympics security systems, I suspect Israel will be conclusively tied to the planning and execution of the attack before the end of September.

3) August 14, 2016 falls in the date range of a special appearance of all five visible planets.The planets will be visible in the evening sky of Rio from August 13-19. Given the “elite’s” obsession with astrology, they’ll no doubt want to take advantage of the appearance.

4) August 14, 2016 falls on a Sunday, so Rio’s churches will be packed with sheep for slaughter.Given that “ISIS’s” supposed objective is to trigger the “Great End Times War,” the globalists will hit Christian people and Christian symbols hard with real and/or simulated attacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2D4iCzRW7E
nydailynews.com/news/politics/isis-nuclear-material-dirty-bomb-report-article-1.2253492
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83536088/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=w2D4iCzRW7E

FUCK YES

there better be video

YES! I've been waiting since September 24rd for happening season to start again

14th is the day I get back from a vacation with the gf, thank fuck I'm back in the countryside.

They need fissile material to make a nuke unless they have some Muslim with a 200-250 IQ that discovers a way to make a nuke without the fissile material using some exotic alien process that no one has thought about.

And that would be a world "game changer."

Not likely we a nuke... unless they stole one from somewhere.

not likely we see a nuke... correction

bad news everybody.

>nydailynews.com/news/politics/isis-nuclear-material-dirty-bomb-report-article-1.2253492

fuck off idiot.

>August 14th

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83536088/

What is Pakistan

Welp, we're fucked

one could get radium out of household fire/smoke alarms, if one were so inclined.

>The August 14, 2016 HAPPENING - The most likely date of the attack

any military "training" exercises going on then?

>implying that dune coons would want to do it at the opening night ceremony right after their Friday evening prayers.
>the night that's everyone in the world who cares about the olympics will be watching
user...

*wouldn't want to do it the opening night

Also check em

Are you kidding me? This entire year has been nothing but happenings

>THE OLYMPICS ARE GETTING BOMBED IT'S HAPPENING GET OUT SHILLS IT'S ALL IN THE NUMBERS

>t. 2012 Sup Forums

The card is about to be played....

must get comfy in advance. gather all the tendies!!!

August 6th is 8/6 or 86, slang for killing or throwing something out. 8/6/16 also adds to 21.

I've had a feeling desu

Me too. I always get that feeling when Miss bends over.