Where do I find a gf aware of the nigger problem?

Where do I find a gf aware of the nigger problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

mg.co.za/article/2012-05-10-heads-roll-as-racism-boils-over-on-facebook-and-twitter/
thoughtleader.co.za/gillianschutte/2013/01/02/dear-white-people/
thoughtleader.co.za/jasonesch/2012/01/26/how-opposed-are-you-to-interracial-relationships/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rape crisis centre

That hasn't been touched a nigger

>damaged goods

Detroit girls either love them or hate them.

In a trailer park.

The south, especially places like Mobile Alabama

The problem is that they're playing counter strike in their parents' basements, just like you. There are a lot of beautiful, smart and feminine women, but you're never going to see one.

Whos the merc and where did he find a woman in the zone?

The real man way. Find a girl and TEACH her about the nigger problem

You have to make them and be intelligent about it. They also have to have respect for their fathers, assuming their fathers aren't massive cucks.

That said, and mine may be an anomaly, I think smarter girls will hint about redpill shit they want your confirmation on in conversation.

>several years ago
>gf and I recently dating, only about a year in
>generally cool with her dad
>thnksgiving dinner he gets a little drunk and goes on the "difference between niggers and black men" rant
>I've always hid my power level in public, change the conversation for him
>later in the car ride home I mention that I couldn't believe he said that in front of gf's hyper hippy aunt
>"well, is he wrong?"

And now we casually use the word nigger at home, and life feels pretty good not having to hide your feelings from your significant other.

Women adapt to the status quo. If you're not firm, they won't follow despite what their own perception actually is.

The place where the lynching flag was banned

I tried to tell a girl the goddamn niggers are taking over America

Have you tried Sweden?

They're getting pretty heavily red-pilled over there. Wouldn't be surprised if we see an influx of Swedish immigrants in the next few years.

You cant. All women fuck different type of men.

was gonna post this

Thick offwhite (Mediterranean and similar complexion) girls hate them from my experience. Niggers think they want them because "muh kim kardashian" and they have to actively take steps to avoid thirsty nig nogs.

Sauce? She thicc

My Girlfriend. Found out she was redpilled on nigs after she went to a concert with her family a little while back. Her going on a rant about blacks being a bunch of chimps was probably the proudest moment of my life.

Latinas but they're for latinos

If you're white I'd suggest church, the midwest or south.

I came across some pretty redpilled white women eho were married to/in relationships with my redneck/southern friends during my time in the Muhreens.

Throws you off actually, only real nasty thing about them is that some of them liked to dip

>My Girlfriend.

Women are altruistic by nature because it increases their chances of mating.

There's a reason why most of them are liberals and vote for left-leaning policies.

They have to be in a majority conservative area where it is the norm to be conservative.

You're not gonna find her in say Los Angeles.

i found mine on tinder of all places

get them while their young, you can shape their minds

Liked to dip? What is that?

>what is a google

Poo in loo here.

Love turning your white girls into sluts. White women love our dicks over stormweenies. Eat shit, cucks.

>bong women
And nothing of value was lost.

What about it? Not everyone here is a fat lonely NEET

Latinas love white men.

Youre asking for a lot.
I think you'll die alone with that attitude.

She must have a scat fetish

The south.

My wife hates niggers more than me

So chewing tobacco

Oh, I'm sure...

>Youre asking for a lot.
are you saying most women on earth were raped? most countries in the world aren't like sweden you know

Snuff/chewing tobacco, I chew every now and then but seeing girls do it was a bit weird

>white girls love our dicks
Said no middle/working class girl ever.
Either skanks want you for your dads money from being a doctor or a well of stuck up bitch wants your money.
Hope you feel special mate.

I'd agree with you, but upon closer inspection, his flag isn't swedish
go to a DECENT uni, find a girl studying business (aside from HR) or stem

Live in southern California dont fall for this meme they turn into bull frogs at 18

My wife's dad is a redpilled as fuck super conspiracy theorist that lives alone in the woods.

Pretty fucking based, my wife hates niggers and Spics. I opened her eyes up to the Jews and all the propaganda that they push in media too and she is woke too now.

>latinas love white men

Dammit you son of a bitch, stay away from our women, WE HAD A DEAL

You know very well Rajesh that that's really not the case. Poo in the loos are shit-tier (snigger) in the coupling market, both male and female. That's why you stick to each other (or drug & rape underage white girls).

I know that, just pointing out that they don't hate whites. Something white guys also often forgot is that hispanics have a fairly different culture from us. People from outside of heavily hispanic areas think that it's just language and food, but it's not. That, and Latinas are huge drama queens who like to start shit for their own amusement.

You probably won't. That's why qt feminine boys are preferrable.

Thank god for that

Do british women have penis inspection day too nigel?

Some of them are really cute. But then you Remeber they have a penus.

that indian is so nasty i actually smelt curry for a moment there.

In Slav sphere.

>posting a cartel princess with more work done than Michael jackson
At least post an authentic butt. Also, another thing to point out, a lot of the "hot latinas" you see have had plastic surgery.

Eastern europe

Fucking hardcore

You train them like a dog. All women fall in line behind an alpha.

Yeah in a about year 4. JOKES.
had a PE teacher that used to go into the girls changing rooms though. Evryone was joking about it and he lost his job. That's the pedo scandal of my school anyways

Yes, but avoid immigrants from slav countries and slav diaspora at all costs. Those women are HUGE mudsharks.

>a lot of the "hot latinas" you see have had plastic surgery

Uh yea dude, totally, you don't want any of that, just leave them alone, you don't want any of that shit.

Stick with white girls

Parts of Idaho.

>fuck off, we're full

I never hid anything, ever from a gf. If they are offended by me calling nignogs niggers, than she is not for me and probably sucked a black pole in the past.

She looks 12.

Move to the south Senpai. These girls have dads that would kill them if they brought a nigger home

>That, and Latinas are huge drama queens who like to start shit for their own amusement.

This. They're basically crafty niggers that use those extra IQ points for evil.

That kind of girl is hard to resist though.

Teach not tell. Subtle hints and obversations. Use the worst of blm to show her they dont liker her because she is white

>tattoos
Pretty degenerate, dude.

Just move to a 90% white state and it won't even be an issue because you never see niggers.

This. A lot of girls know about niggers from gut instinct, but are afraid to talk abut it and showing your power level immediately makes them even more insecure. Just give them the permission and social approval to talk about it, and they'll show their true colors.

Ukraine's got them. I have never found any in person, but I imagine if you look hard enough you might find one. The problem is, there is probably not too many. So finding one who matches you would be tough.

No my friend, its pretty easy once you have to live with them, just leave them to latino men, we've been dealing with their bullshit all our lives and no hiw to handle them when their inner bruja bitch comes out.

Just stick with your basic white girls amigo, this is a fight you want no part in

I have found blond haired, green eyed girl that's quite red-pilled, fully acknowledging the nigger problem here and their rampant incompetence. She admires her race and bloodline, and considers settling down one day and raising a family on a farmstead.

However, she's quite into Gonzo Journalism, which makes her easy to be provoked into aggression. Is that line of thinking beneficial, or is there a way to make her embrace equanimity?

Gonzo journalism I can imagine allows for higher doses of red-pills

>find
This is why islam is winning

You only have your trusty hand.

Ireland bringing the bantz

Did she died?

Most Asians are aware of the problem as well; I'd try the west coast/HI

>My Girlfriend.

gonna have to go with a "not true" on that one breh

If the wrong person hears you say that, you might get assaulted or killed.
South Africa is the last place you should be using the n word.

>let me teach you about where you live

You jealous?

what a pathetic OP, truly pathetic.

>where do i find a gf

What are we? Your big brother? I feel bad for you,.

He's living in a black majority country where racial tension is still at high levels, it's not exactly rocket science. It's like going to Beijing and screaming "KILL ALL CHINKS"

Trailer park

Doubt it. She looks generic as fuck. Just your average cute girl. Hardly some one to be jealous about.

All womynfolk have the potential to defect unless their daddy is a good man who knows his Bible.

>Doubt it. She looks generic as fuck. Just your average cute girl. Hardly some one to be jealous about

Fuck off butthurt nigger. Whites will leave South Africa when all niggers and Muslims leave Europe. Deal?

They don't exist in NW England mate. It's all football shirts and jeans non of this weeb American stuff.

She's not a weeb. That's a snap chat filter.

It depends on which company you are with. You can spot the black sympathizers relatively easy, and it's common knowledge some parts of the country have higher concentrations of liberals (South West) compared to conservatives (North East).

The only place you'll get into real trouble is if you post your rants on FB or Twitter.

mg.co.za/article/2012-05-10-heads-roll-as-racism-boils-over-on-facebook-and-twitter/

There have been propaganda trying to internalize interracial relationships for a couple of years now as pic related

I'm surprised black sympathizers are even a thing in your country.

you should try Gun clubs tbqh

I was referring to the picture that the other guy was claiming to be "me" never called your girl a weeb. She just a generic girl like 70% you see walking through town center's on Saturday's. But yeah a statement like that must mean I don't wash and don't have job and rock the bootcuts and fedora.

pretty much

go out for a walk and you will see plenty of decent looking women its nothing to get emotional about

Kek I accidentally turned my gf from a blue haired liberal into a red pilled racist.

I feel like I ruined her life though lol

Still trying to work on the fucking blue hair though, I got her to go back to a natural color and grow it out again, but now she's giving me the "I just want a change," so she's trying to get some purple shut done but I'm slowly suggesting that natural colors are the best and to go brunette.

Anyway tldr just make one

what about for us non-gun countries?

>I think smarter girls will hint about redpill shit they want your confirmation on in conversation.

Completely agree with this. You have to keep your power level concealed until they look for validation from you about something. I have a recent example of something similar to this.

>Be me in relationship for last three years
>recently single (rid myself of freeloader ex-gf)
>good happy hour by my office I stop in for after work occasionally
>10/10 bartender I've always gotten along with
>lately bar/restaurant has been hiring more and more dindus
>since I've been single been meeting friends after work a bit more
>one day waiting for friends she's talking about how she doesn't like working there anymore
>she starts speaking very softly and leans over the bar and whispers, "they've been hiring all these black people and they don't understand like anything."
>massively trying to conceal powerlevel at this point, I'm completely in love.
>With a big grin I reply, "well, put two and two together"
>we both just grinning ear to ear looking at each other
>she knows I show horses and she always asks about them
>be recently single, had a few in me, muster up courage to ask my dream girl if she wants to go riding sometime
>she does
>starts liking all my facebook pics and shit
>pick her up to go horseback riding the following Saturday morning
>mentions she has a new job, job randomly happens to be less than five minutes from my house
>been hanging out at practically every opportunity since
>Niggers sucking at their jobs landed me my dream girl

Now I just have to pray I don't sperg out too soon and fuck this up. If it happened to me, it could happen to you. They're out there Sup Forums.

Fpbp
These days it's impossible to find a completely redpilled woman over 6/10.

This. You don't "find" one, you teach them. Women are literally children.

I disagree, but whatever.

thoughtleader.co.za/gillianschutte/2013/01/02/dear-white-people/

thoughtleader.co.za/jasonesch/2012/01/26/how-opposed-are-you-to-interracial-relationships/

You get them for sure. It's a blend of pseudo-intellectualism, a dash of white guilt and a sprinkling of progressiveness in an environment devoid of blacks other than garden boys or house cleaners.

It's not far from what you get in Germany, but replace the Jews with Blacks and you get the picture

Probably a preference thing. I prefer thick Med/Iranian women over the "Aryan women in wheat fields" look.

It isnt unconstitutional, nor does trump want to ban all muslims.