Hamburger

How do capes prepare their food Sup Forums?

Would supes just heat vision this hamburger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecAvYw1URFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not cape but Sup Forumsck/ related

Superman buys his hamburgers from dinners it's like the epilouge to a quarter of all Trinity storys

I can't recall where, but I remember seeing Clark not having something cooked in time, at which point he gives a quick heat vision blast.

Clark specifically doesn't really use his powers outside of the costume, which is pretty realistic for someone striving for normality.

But I wonder if Bruce has ever had a hamburger. It seems like he only eats either 3star Michelin meals as Bruce, or rats and bugs and shit while training around the world.

He ha his super weird diet, but yes he does eat that stuff, but only on daddy mode.

Man, I would not be surprised if Bruce had some premium-made, engineered food to fuel his energy for crime fighting.

Of course not... he cooks it on a propane grill like any red-blooded American.

He eats them to humor clark

i remember seeing this westaboo fanart of bruce and clark eating in a fancy restaurant. bruce was eating a chocolat fondant and clark is all like "oh your dessert isnt cooked properly, let me help you with that" and uses his heat vision to cook the inside and then bruce has this really disappointed look

In Beware the Batman he would drink these weird smoothies made of god-only-knows-what.

> hamburger SANDWICH

wut

That sounds fantastic

IT'S PEOPLE!

I got some bad news for you Hank

Like soylent? I can see Bruce drinking this.

What the fuck Clark

I can see why Lex wants to kill you

Techincally that's what they're called. "Hamburger" just means ground beef, but it became shorthand for the popular sandwich

>(*sobs quietly*)

Supes knows a place.
youtube.com/watch?v=ecAvYw1URFc

He doesn't mention the burger. He just goes there for the fries and milkshakes.

Clark disappoints me further everyday.

He'll eat hamboigah with Jason in Red Hood Rebirth.

>catsup

That's the kind of thing Injustice Supes would do.

Hey, he might've kept talking about it if not for Deadman dropping him in Africa.

I-I don't wanna be aroused

No Wallyburgers anyone?

I want to trigger /ck/ with this

It's TIME

Bruce probably puts cricket flour in fucking everything.

I too would want a bite out of Wonder Woman's pita pizza.

Peanut butter on a burger is pretty good.

>perky nipples
Jeez

>That's pretty thick!

He has heat visioned his food before, but only if he's in a hurry.
If a super-hero/villain/human/whatever has a power that they can use to make preparing their food more convenient,they'll use it. Why wouldn't they?

This seriously goes out of its way to make cooking an onion burger sound like high art. What the fuck. It's a fucking burger.

YOU
FUCKING
BANANA

I'm sorry that Sup Forums's little food tangent has gotten out of hand like this.

>irradiating hamburger
Ever cook ground beef in the microwave? You can't just heat it outright. You gotta hear it in water, cook it for a couple minutes, break up the block of radiated flesh that forms, then heat it some more.

can't cheat life johnny boy

>Superman is actually MarielX

In Kingdom Come Batman orders a steak well-done and complains than it's medium rare when he gets it. Superman then sears it with his heat vision.

I'm taking every good thing I ever said about you back. You're fucking dead to me Clark