We haven't had a moment like this
youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg0HyJpvI&

Or this
youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ

Or this
youtube.com/watch?v=kf0ZvY2usbY

Or
youtube.com/watch?v=x3sZI8k20D0

Nope. Just 20 minute shots of people sitting down sifting through paper in silence. I don't care if it's intentionally ironic, or pleb-filter, or whatever. It is boring and shit.

the guy on the left is the same actor who played Stan, the goon with the heart of gold, in True Detective Season 2

Caspere knew this.

yeah what the fuck? no thing happens
NOTHING HAPPENS

Why are season 3 fans such sensitive little bitches?

First for Normie Cooper.

real cooper came back in first episode you fucking retard

REAL COOPER IS the EVIL COOPER. Cooper has always been a scumbag, he fucked his best partner's wife. That's who Cooper is, an adulterer and a scumbag. Windom Earle did nothing wrong.

Gordon meeting Boop was a fabulous scene. There are plenty in there.

>steven universe general

When does it get good bros?

septic queers pls go

Jane-E is a terrible wife for not taking Dougie to a doctor by now. But she's got good taste in chips.

True Detective one the left and Justified on the right

Steven Universe>Twin Peaks: The Return

yea, so far its kinda weak. I dont feel any tension, wonderment nor horror while watching. And we are one third through.

Why do yanks have such a limited range of crisp flavours? I've been to america a few times. 90% of the "chips" are just salted flavour. On occasion you'll see a bbq or sour cream flavour but that's it. In britain, supermarkets have an entire aisle for crisps and all their flavours

So Shelly's kid grew up (and possibly that psycho kid is Audrey's kid) aaaaand nothing else happened in Twin Peaks for 25 years? I assumed this season was going to be the young actors from the original series becoming the old folks, and there would be a fresh batch of young, attractive actors to play the younger generation.

LYNCHED hahahaha LYNCHED!!! Everyone is LYNCHED

youtube.com/watch?v=HEkdR5-8Kss

youtube.com/watch?v=k1MyEg7sTRs

youtube.com/watch?v=2hh7tUfUrHQ

notice HOW EVERY SCENE has music

that's what's missing

The fact that so many anons still name David Lynch as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" director ever only tells you how far auteur cinema still is from becoming a serious art. Cinema critics have long recognized that the greatest directors of all times are John Malkovich and Lars von Trier, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical Hollywood critics rank the highly controversial Orson Wells over golden age directors who were highly popular in cinemas around America. Lynch fans are still blinded by try hard edginess. David Lynch is more complex and deep than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must be the greatest. Cinema critics grow up watching a lot of cinema of the past, classical Hollywood critics grow up watching a lot of golden era cinema of the past. Lynch fans are often totally ignorant of the cinema of the past, they barely know the highest grossing flicks. No wonder they will think that David Lynch did anything worthy of being saved.

Maybe you try eating real food and 100 different kinds of "crisps".

>all these FAKE twin peaks fans
bet you dont even eat doughnuts OR drink coffee
fucking casuals

oi 8 why don't you yanks have the builder's breakfast taytos

Because we arent fat.

Someone once told me it's really hard to get meaty crisps in the US, is this true?

we've had the asian woman falling into space

the couple getting shredded open by a weird monster from a glass box

evil coop doing all kinds of insane shit

no no you've been LYNCHED little redditor, the lack of music is very KINO and not senile directing at all, trust me

Just finished the new episode. I get the appeal of retard Coop but holy fuck this is just ridiculous now. No, I don't want 'damn fine coffee XDXDXD' shit back but for fucks sakes can we at least have a somewhat competent main character that actually talks and does anything? Retard Coop literally does nothing. This episode he drew stuff on paper for 15 minutes. And don't say that I don't get the symbols and whatnot because I understand that his subconscious was guiding him to draw stairs and whatnot but regardless seeing someone silently draw stairs on paper for 15 minutes isn't entertaining at all. There was a point where I got that Lynch was fucking with normies and I was ok with it because it was funny and somewhat interesting but now I think he's just doing this to fuck with people. I'm not going to stop watching or anything because I want to know what happens but if Cooper is still a retard next episode this season will officially be Season 2 tier to me.

/ourguy/

I only buy the rarest imported Canadian crisps, so I wouldn't know.

Diane, 5 P.M. Las Vegas. I'm still a retard.

>tfw mom finds the murder-dwarf

Buy and read The Secret History of Twin Peaks if you want to understand what's going on in the show.

First clip was ok, second one was great, third one was not twin peaks

>the couple getting shredded open by a weird monster from a glass box
Yeah, that really felt like a twin peaks moment...

>No I don't think I'll call Mr. Strawberry.

Evil Dale's interrogation with Gordon was probably the highlight of the show....that was what like 4 episodes ago?

he's going to be Dougie Jones up until the last episode

and the last shot Dougie will smash his head on a mirror and ask Where's Annie? and then it will fade to black and the words L Y N C H E D will slowly fade up

Pleb

retard coop scenes
>pretentious garbage
james and evelyn scenes
>pure unfiltered kino

if you disagree, you're a fucking faggot

It's amazing how Lynch fills his stuff full of freakshow exhibits. Twin Peaks has shemales, giants, amputees & midgets (two of them now!)
All we need is a pinhead character and we Tod Browning nao

You straight got lynched, nig.

>season 3 fans identify with the alt-right caricature
Summer is here

This. I've read it twice and I finally understand what the fuss is all about.

>he wants fan service

you're gonna have a hard time, senpai

He was always cool imo

I miss the old Cooper, fine cup of Joe Cooper,
Cherry pie to go Cooper, the has-a-soul Cooper,
I hate the new Cooper, the Red Room Cooper,
The always rude Cooper, the has-killed-a-few Cooper,
I miss the sweet Cooper, the Twin Peaks Cooper,
I gotta say, at that time I’d like to meet Cooper,
See, I respected Cooper, it wasn’t any Coopers,
And now I look and look around and there’s so many Coopers,
I used to love Cooper, I used to love Cooper,
I even had the tape recorder, I thought I was Cooper,
What if Cooper made a doppelganger that looked like Cooper,
Called “Dougie Jones” Cooper, Man, that’d be so Cooper!
That’s all it was Cooper, we still love Cooper,
And I love you like Cooper loves Cooper.

>third one was not twin peaks

There are still 12 more eps.
First act is ending. Real coop tomorrow.

he's been in like 2 scenes and in neither does he mention anything remotely to do with politics

>/cg/ - Copy pasta General

music will come back when real coop wakes up

Mark Frost pls go

>Wanting to feel like you're watching the same show =/= fan service

Is "fan service" the latest meme phrase to shut down any criticism of the show?

so never

You're even more senile than he is if you're spending your time foaming at the mouth passive-aggressively on the internet about stuff you don't care. You're senile and pathetic. Go be Lynched somewhere else, my man.

>LAYS

so why is there a crazy murder-dwarf? and who was the woman he killed? why was he rolling dice and writing down what he say?

your criticism is that it isn't something that it never can be and which ended 25 years ago

your criticism sucks, i rate it 0/10

>Is "fan service" the latest meme phrase to shut down any criticism of the show?
That would be LYNCHED ofcourse

As seen by the fucking ending and start of episode 5 and 6 its OBVIOUS that Twin Peaks s3 is not a fucking TV series.

It's just a hugee fucking movie which Lynch got away with by claiming to Showtime executives that it would be le soft reboot season 3

We are only nearing the end of the first act, probs when Doguie will return to normal Cooper.

YES

he was hired by Patrick Fischler to kill the woman (Lorraine) who failed to kill Dougie Jones, she was the one who hired the people to put the device on Dougie's car.

Hitman, woman he killed was the original person setting up the Doguie hit that was botched.

>Naomi will never bully you

JDIMSA

>Wanting to feel like you're watching the same show

Then rewatch the first two seasons. Everyone knew this season would be way more like FWWM (or even other David Lynch movies) than the tv show because it's being directly solely by Lynch. The only reason you liked the original series was because Lynch directed only 4 episodes.

>people think Good Cooper is ever coming back

i hate to break it to you all but we /DougieJones/ forever now

Rhonda best girl

Ah yes FWWM had no music. FWWM had drawn out 15 minute scenes of people doing nothing in silence. FWWM didn't have a plot.

limp wristed faggot

yeah but when are we getting an actual TWIN PEAKS moment?, this new season is VERY non twin peaks, im very dissapointed.

Is there a better scene than this?
youtu.be/a9Ga570KBFY

>jade
>guy standing in background with gun
>guy reacting to kid getting hit
what more do THESE PEOPLE want

>way more like FWWM (or even other David Lynch movies)
it's not tho

>just wanna discuss comfy s3
>plebs whinning and ruining every thread

Just go watch better call reddit and go away.

>Hawk
>not relevant

top zoz

>First four episodes have had plenty of great moments, interesting visuals and great scenes
>Last two episodes were a bit slower, but still plenty of interesting scenes
>WAAH, IT'S BOOORING NOTHING HAPPENS!
Maybe you should stick to your steady diet of capeshit, sitcoms and redditbait.

>no Balthazar Getty kung fu webms
wtf /tpg/

LYNCHED XD

>muh music ;_;

How effeminate are you, you retarded nu-male sack of shit?

>Ah yes FWWM had no music.
This season does have music. It's just different from that which you wanted.

>FWWM had drawn out 15 minute scenes of people doing nothing in silence
No because it was a movie with a limited runtime.

>FWWM didn't have a plot
Season 3 has plenty of plot. Much of which was heavily moved forward in the first two/three episodes. Now it is fleshing out additional plotlines which will eventually converge. Just like in the other seasons.

F R O S T E D
R
O
S
T
E
D

we can only hope

>Comedy writer

first we were sincere
then we were pretentious
then we were ironic
then we were post-ironic sincere
now we are unintentionally ironic sincere

First for Diane

Did those moments come in the first few episodes? No faggot, they had to be earned. Just wait.

good scene

youtube.com/watch?v=JRId8aIFDB8

this is canon

MOMMY

yeah, bob brings out the evil in people. they are both Cooper though.

>when the memes hit

>alt right
Fuck off back to tumblr you absolute dropped snowcone of a human being, you're not fooling anyone

This show has no hope of being redeemed. David Lynch, please retire. You are devoid of ideas. Your characters are insipid. You try to make them intense, crazy, weird, and quirky, but they come off that way only if you have a mind of a middle-schooler. That whole scene between the drug dealers was laughably bad. Whoever was playing the older of the two is just a bad actor overplaying the part. "Look at me. I'm so crazy. I do karate moves for no apparent reason. That's how edgy I am." Nice directing there, Lynch. Oh, and that coin flip thing was so spooky and weird. No, not really. I'm sure Lynch fanboys will love the brutal scene of the woman being stabbed. Yes, nothing like gory graphic violence to help the show garner praise for being mature and intense.

For the 3rd or 4th episode in a row, we get the Dougie show. Yay! There's nothing more interesting than dragged-out nothingness. He has gone from being confused like a stroke victim to now just acting mentally retarded. "Kyle, let's do another 10 minute scene where someone talks to you and you just repeat the last three words they say. The audience will love it."

But what is unforgivable is the obscenely graphic way you depict the child's death. Hitchcock learned in 1936 that showing the killing of a child is taboo. It is something that is terrible and should not be shown for entertainment. Not only do you show it, but you show it in the most violent way. It was repulsive. But I know you wanted to show it to prove how edgy, intense, and mature your works are. Your fan boys probably enjoyed it. "That was so f'in cool the way he showed the kid being run over. It was awesome, dude."