I used to be a big Trump supporter. Used to...

I used to be a big Trump supporter. Used to. But after he came out and committed treason by inviting Russia to ATTACK the United States, I simply cannot support him anymore. If he's going to try and do such a thing just for politics, then he's not worthy of being PRESIDENT!

I know that many of us can't support Hillary Clinton, but have you considered voting for Gary Johnson instead? He's a true conservative unlike Donald J Trump. I think he'd make a much better president than Drumpf ever could. He's definitely the kind of person I think should be running the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13807
youtube.com/watch?v=4iULCskSa04
youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the DNC and Clinton/Foundation are America.

Rrriiiggghhhttt...

Gary Johnson.

>Open Borders
>Pro-TPP
>Anti-Gun

What kind of a fucking libretarian is he?

Thank you for Correcting The Record, $.02 has been deposited in your account

Open Borders is a libertarian thing though and was a TRUE Conservative ideology forever. Freedom of movement is one of the biggest freedoms one can have.

Hello correct the record :D

shoo shoo CTR

i'm supposed to believe that a board full of people who want to holocaust the jews, who praise hitler and rip on black people as chimps all day are now lining up behind hillary

Daily reminder the DNC publishes fake polls for the main stream media to flaunt in your face

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13807

Good. What America needs is more dead sand niggers. Hillary Clinton has an unmatched record of killing sandniggers.

Drumpf supporters will try and tell you that she killed sandniggers that were keeping geopolitical stability and helping create ISIS. Who gives a fuck though.

Sand niggers are all the same. Hillary kills sandniggers. Fuck Drumpf he's all talk. Only Hillary has the proven track record of murdering these sandniggers.

yep more polls that over represent dems by 12% or so and under represent independents, gee if I look into the new cbs poll I wonder if it will show the same over repesent as the ppp and retardus one

Who is lining up behind Hillary Clinton? I'm specifically talking about getting behind Gary Johnson! Live Free!

>Be OP
>Have aspergers
>Can't read human emotion
>Trump jokes around and assume it's real.

You're probably some shill.

Go to hell shill
You guys aren't even trying to hide you're shills

Thanks for correcting the record goy!

Another CNN affirmative action retard calling Trump "A bullshit artist." Is POL going to let this status quo shill off the hook????

youtube.com/watch?v=4iULCskSa04

I am now a cruzmissle

FOH shill.

People said the same thing in 2012.

>I used to be a big Trump supporter
>until I turned into a giant retard and supported an open borders nobody

If you're going to claim to be a former supporter, you probably shouldn't unironically say "Drumpf"

Also
>libertarians are "true conservatives" now
This is the meaningless phrase of the election so far

Itt:
>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Anyone else find it incredibly funny how trump cucks cry when people invade their safe space and say mean things?

I don't know if you're a shill or just a shitposter but your dedication to these template threads is pretty impressive.

Johnson wants the TPP. True conservatives don't sell national sovereignty to the Jews, you shill faggot

CBS poll, lets see what the over representation amounts to in this one.

Respondents Total Registered Voters 1,131 Republican Registered Voters 285 Democratic Registered Voters 352
Independent Registered Voters 440

Trump is really turning out the Democratic vote. Whenever there's a large turn out, Democrats always win as they're the party of the people.

>I used to be a big Trump supporter
>now I consider the guy who hates guns a "conservative" and I unironically use the shit liberal "Drumpf" meme

At least be subtle, CTR. Hillary's paying you good money and expects quality work.

6.2% not as bad as the others more people identify as dems in this one, remind me again what the poll show Clinton ahead of trump again?

yes they are around 2% more than the republican party nationally.

this is also a common jew tactic accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of to deflect your own guilt.

SAGE THE SLIDE THREAD

THANKS CTR BUT FUCK OFF

Thanks to the electoral college and democrats congregating in high population areas they start with an advantage every election.

You left CTR in the filename you fucking retard.

>I used to be a big Trump supporter.
> Drumpf

You are a liar and a Hillary shill posing as a Johnson supporter to split the vote. Traitors like yourself are easy to spot and even easier to sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

>CTR_LatestGraph 8-1-16.png
I wanted to make a thread like this with an obvious shill file name for the guaranteed replies but it looks like these idiots don't even check the file name they actually bite on every fucking lame bait, this is why Sup Forums has been so fucking shit recently

So how fucked are we? overall?

I don't understand what you don't understand. This board has always been about trolling and once a certain ideology takes hold it becomes boring so people troll the opposing sides because it's easy.
Trumpism is by far the easiest religion to troll, even easier than atheism.

Proof that citizens are dumb enough that you can just promise everything and they buy it even though the last Dem promised everything and the one before that and the one before that. You know what they all have in common though? Failure. The country is measurably worse off after Obama and Clinton and Bush.

We need a candidate that breaks the mold and upsets the oppressive system.

>inviting Russia to ATTACK the United States
when was this

Is old Hillary aware of how much money she wastes on you?

>Trump: I will uncuck myself from liberal media
>Cucks: Don't. You need to prep the bull
>::Trump uncucks hismelf::
>Cucks: B-but, he's still winning and he didn't even prep the bull

You fucking writing style... It is so easy to spot you shills

Blahblahblah

#CRUZMISSLE

Sage
>shillbot2000

Such a fucking painfully obvious CTR faggot

Hello CTR, go fuck yourself stupid kikes

No, I am now a #cruzmissile

>libertarian
>giving a shit about your fake lines on a map
Pick one.

>I used to be a big Trump supporter.

You're a white male too, right?

Russo-America alliance soon

>t after he came out and committed treason by inviting Russia to ATTACK the United States
no he did not
>Gary Johnson
no chance

you can tell the polls are fake since trump shot up and then shot down.

wtf i hate Trump now.

im so sad that this is happening (the shilling i mean)

why cant good things happen, Sup Forums?

$0.90 has been deposited into your account

2/10, very low effort

WTF I hate Trump now
#cruzmissle

>Thank you for acknowledging this posters shilling
0.001 $ has been transfered to your paypal

This
If she wipes out mudslimes im a 100% hilldo dildo

Yes we do
but thats why im here

I'm now a #JillHead

Nice file name by the way