What's next for this madman?

What's next for this madman?

He's going to play four androids in the next Alien film.

whiten his teeth maybe

Anyone has a link to that survey where people finding out that Fassbender was in a movie lowered their interest?

Playing an SS Officer at a concentration camp, where he's framed as the hero of the story.

Certainly another role of the big bad nazi white guy.

Steven Assbender can not be contained

that's weird because all the girls I know cream themselves over him

Next season of Legion is going to have Xmen cameos. Fingers crossed, Patrick Stewart has already said he'd be interested.

probably a drug overdose or continue shilling

does he do drugs? i'm convinced he does cocaine like chris dudebo evans but he always seems calm

Ditching that Finngolian roastie and settling down with a Black gf?

I legit thought he will be superstar by now. 2011 Fassbender was so promising.

I only heard that he's into cocaine

was his Hamlet kino?

he's not ambitious enough, he could have made it big like hardy. unfortunately he doesn't know how to pick projects

everybody does cocaine in hollywood

Dr. Robotnik

But he already played a holocaust survivor.

I'm convinced hollywood will have him play more negative characters to destroy the image of aryan men

Another nigger girlfriend, probably.

Fucking weirdo.

>German
>Irish
>Aryan men
lel oh lel

Boogie Nights 2

His MacBeth was definitely great, you should watch it.

Macbeth was a masterpiece and he singlehandedly saved the new X-Men films alongside Bacon.

How do I get a girlfriend who looks like her?

>be a ginger
>get /fit/
>???
>profit

If I knew would I be doing this? Oh God, I'm so sick of being alone

>wanting anyone
Why? Are you not content with yourself, so you need another human to make you feel better or what? Do you think a girl will magically fix all of your problems?

why would a girl like that want a ginger?

Wanting to be alone and without connections is a mental disorder, not strength.

Read again. Wanting someone ain't bad, but wanting someone because you think it will magically fix most of your problems is retarded. Those kind of relationships end fast.

I don't know, ask many ebony sluts whom fucked Fassbender.

If you don't think wanting someone is bad, why was your first response to decry it as weakness?

Dark Souls trilogy based on the first game, he plays the chosen undead.

You're dodging the question.

There's nothing to respond to, you went out the gate tipping. I'm pointing out how you're backpedaling on your blatant projection.

So you don't want a girlfriend in order to be happier?

That's so fucking lame. I honestly think he's the most attractive actor alive. My gay brother didn't see the appeal and tried to point out that James Mcavoy was better looking in X-Men (he's wrong).

Also there was a thread on Reddit asking specifically straight men to give their opinion on who the most attractive actor was. Fassbender won by a huge margin; some women seemed bewildered.

Of course I do, but that's not what you originally said. Having a relationship to fill the primal need to connect with another human being =! having a relationship to solve emotional and social flaws.

Not Assassins Creed II thats for sure

I'm not sure it's to do with his looks, as roguishly handsome as he is (not a look most women like, more a look men want to be like,) it has more to do with how he's always alternated working roles and art roles and now his art roles are drying up. He definitely should have been more selective from the get-go, just like destroying your body with grueling physical labor just to have a job can make getting a better job harder.

hes perfect i want to have an intimate evening with him