Teen Titans GO! - Why Do you hate it?

So, I love this cartoon, but why so many people hate this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-Cv_87gd7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the old remnants of "THEY KILLED OFF OLD TEEN TITANS FOR THIS?!"
Plus the fact that people don't really change their mind in time.

Now that the Superjail! guy is writing and that people are starting a negative revisionism on the old show, I feel like the hatred is fading away.

Stop bringing it up like you feel persecuted though, it really is fucking irritating for everyone.
Just pretend the haters aren't there and eventually they'll disappear.
Open every thread with "WHY DO U HATE ME SOOOO???" And you will create new enemies.

I don't actually hate it, but it's an overly prevalent show whose irreverent and immature humor only interests me one time out of twenty. Stuff like Let's Get Serious or even Return of Slade has some satirically goofy laughs, stuff like Waffles doesn't.

they hate it because they dislike the show and everything surrounding the show
if the show wasn't trying to cash in on the previous show, why would the character designs and VAs all be the same?
why wouldn't they try something new?
why would the plots be so boring and repetitive, like the titans discover something new, they overuse it until it becomes fatal in some stupid way, and then the one titan that told them not to do it gathers them together and then they save the day?
I can think of maybe 2 episodes that didn't follow that structure

Why other TTG fans are so insecure faggots on Sup Forums?

I like TTG but not even /sug/ keeps saying >Huuur why you don't like us

>Just pretend the haters aren't there and eventually they'll disappear.
Literally not once in the history of the internet has that worked or been true
Just ignore them and they go away is the idiot's way of trying to tell people to not let things bother them
They will never go away, you just have to deal with them in a way that makes their effect on you negligible
For most people on Sup Forums, that involves just not responding or reporting someone

it got great when it went from "memes lol" to actual clever satire.
I still wish it had more canon from epusode to episode though other than Beast Boy x Raven shipping and Robin's bird and boombox creation

Butthurt weebtitans fans that were convinced (still are, probably) the show was hot shit.

>I like TTG but not even /sug/ keeps saying >Huuur why you don't like us
That's not even remotely true. Special Needs Universe fans have bigger victim complexes than blacks.

holy shit this is fucking adorable

>Why so many people hate this show?

Weebs wanted their pseudo-weebshit show back.

I think TTG is pretty fun.

They're all SU fans.
They're mad because their shitshow is beaten by TTG.

Does this show still take up most of the channel?

ttg is fun. I wish they did jla go.

Thankfully, yes.

>They're all SU fans.
>They're mad because their shitshow is beaten by TTG.
FUCKING XFAGS HUH
ALWAYS SHITTING ON Y AND YFAGS LIKE US
EVERYONE WHO LIKES X MUST BE A Y HATER BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO HATES Y IS AN XFAG
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Little kids have enough sense to reject lesbian space rocks.
The next generation is growing up right.

But SU beat TTG in the ratings.

How long until SU gets canceled?
It's clear that kids want fun not lesbian space rock agenda drama.

How?

Rebecca Sugar on suicide watch!

Because I find the jokes to be stupid and in bad taste. Also, they started out trying to say that it's a different show from the original Teen Titans, and then they pull this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-Cv_87gd7A

I find Go to be more watchable than the original. It's those little gags they have, the somewhat liberal DC references and it's adorable to look at.

The original was really mostly watchable when it came to story arcs, otherwise it was either trying to teach you a life lesson or being mysterious. Still don't know what was the point of the suitcase or those 3 discs. and that racist episode made me feel bad.

still though, I wish Go used more DC characters often. I think Rose and Darkseid were the only ones they ever used
>New character!
>it's a living inanimate object

>DC character appears
>it's just a shadow
>it's just a doll
>it's just a voiceless cameo

Literally Family Guy for kids.

I want to put my beast boy in her raven, if you know what i mean.

Most of it is garbage, some of it is mediocre, and very little of it is good.

DUDE WAFFLES LMAO
DUDE PEE-PEE LMAO

It's shit

people are upset because they've wanted their TT show back and with DC saturday shit they felt like there might have been a chance
But instead they got a lolsorandumb series instead, animated in flash that CN airs at almost every opportunity

>Since Starfire always showed love and affection to cats, Robin decided to act like a cat to get Starfire to notice him, but it didn't work out as he hoped it would. It made it worse when the Titans said that they didn't want Sassypants because it was making Starfire into a "Cat Lady", which they did not want. So Starfire moved out of the Titans Tower with Sassypants into an apartment. After Starfire got more kitties which she has found in a box. Then several months later when Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg visit, they tell Starfire to return and told Sassypants to come but he didn't listen at all. But after they leave, Sassypants goes into the window and realizes that becoming a cat made Starfire love him in the wrong way and tries to get rid of the cats.

>Robin dressed up as a puppy and gets rid of the kittens. Starfire comes back with her kitty's food and then she gets hit by a can . Starfire slowly reads the can reading they have ran away. She cries for her kittens and Robin (dressed as a puppy) barks. She sees the new puppy and she is turned back to normal for example she loses her sweater and changes back her normal clothing. Outside in the fields, Starfire and Puppy (aka Robin) are playing fetch the ball and Raven said that living with pets can be a long dawn. While Raven says this the audience can hear a car screeching and a dog barking, implying the puppy (a.k.a Robin) got ran over.

Dude, STOP! My waffle is too hard!

> Just ignore them and they go away is the idiot's way of trying to tell people to not let things bother them
They will never go away, you just have to deal with them in a way that makes their effect on you negligible
So, act like OP and make thread going "Y U HATE MY FAV SHOW GUIZ? ;_;"? Cuz that's just as fucking idiotic as you claim user's response was.
All faggots like this should kill themselves, I care little about the show, its fans, or its hatebase. If you like it, like it, and stop bitching about people bitching, you're a pathetic piece of shit to succumb to children wining. You're basically no better. Prove them better by ignoring them and deal with it.

Not until season 5's over, user~

fetish episodes
and the color palette is too bright

because it's really unfunny

before someone accuses me of being a original teen titans fanboy I never gave a fuck about that show