What is the strong connection between western kids enjoying anime/Chinese cartoons and autism/anti-social behavior?

What is the strong connection between western kids enjoying anime/Chinese cartoons and autism/anti-social behavior?

We're they like this before they found the anime or did the anime make them this way?

You will never meet a kid that is a huge fan of anime that is socially normal. Not even once.

Pic unrelated, fuck the Raiders and the pats.

Good for him....Dat ass looks sweet

Healthy young child goes to anime, gets pumped with massive shot of many cute 2dgirls, feels good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Anime doesn't make you an autist or socially impaired. You are weird therefore you have weird hobbies.

Anime becomes popular because its a channel where the weird people connect with each other.

t. Half weird half normal pedro

You know I'm right tho. Give me another example...

This guy is the bravest man. I once fucked a british fat tourist (don't ask), and when we get to the doggy style a smell of shit kicked my face and killed my boner. I will never fuck a fat woman ever again.

I've wondered before if the way dialogue and conversation is conveyed in Chinese cartoons for some reason appeals to artists. It has no basis in reality and there is no need to pick up on subtle social cues...

*autists

Anime is good and healthy. It promotes family values, masculinity in men, femininity in women, monogamous relationships, and overcoming all odds for the sake of justice and your people.

Take your average american cartoon about a kid in school. It has a mix of reality and non reality. Japanese are the same, considering the big difference in culture.

Im inclining to the idea that rejection from the normal world causes people to search for a different environment. You should also consider the wide variety inside the animu industry. There are animes even I find cringeworthy, theres shit for everyone.

Yeah, not all anime is bad, vapid, or austimal.

The obsession with fan service and little girls is the ceaseless cancer in the industry though.

I just can't get my hands out of my wifes asshole

It definitely houses some of the most socially inept people. The reason I watch it is because I had so much of a social life I got to know how disgusting people can really be, and rarely go outside anymore.

Just can't stop, can't keep my hands to myself desu senpai

>Doesn't like pats
>calling weebs retarded
I would think you were more pathetic if this wasn't all the attention you will get today.

I can't stop help me

I moved into a new city and have nothing to do besides work, so I watch Taiwanese kayaking lessons to kill the time. It's just appealing to me for some reason.

There are tons of normal people who enjoy anime, but you would never know it because they don't brand themselves with t shirts and constantly talk abut it.
I think anime does not cause degeneracy, degeneracy is just attracted to anime.

Help me Sup Forums i have an issue

Helpp me nowww Sup Forums

fucking Spaniards fucking everything in sight

thanks for South America asshole, they're ruining my country

I can't stop this Sup Forums am i degenerate? Help me im addict to this

kek

Fuck now I'm into that...HAAALLLLPPPPPP!!!

What is this?

Autists have a hard time picking up social clues and understanding emotions in facial expressions.

Anime, with the very visual and exagerated expressions make it very easy for them. Plus the outlandish worlds and magic n shiet make it a fun way for them to escape the real world

anime makes you redpilled so you cant stand to be around all the other bluepilled faggots your age

>Not putting your hand in your girlfriends ass in public
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Its a reach under. Keeping a finger in her while your out in public is a good way of displaying your alpha-ness. Not keeping a finger in her, how fucking beta are you?