SO YOU BE SAYIN

SO YOU BE SAYIN

Television & Film

WE WUZANT KANGS!?!?!?!?

AYOOOOO

KANGZ N SHIEEET

They can lie and manipulate all they want, the truth will come out one day.

this, niggers will be outed for their lies one day and they will all be lynched

*SMACKS LIPS*

> the truth will come out one day.
today was that day? ancient mummy DNA was found for the first time. that's how they arrived at the conclusion.

WE WUZ GLENDALE AN SHEET?

WUT WE FINNA DO NIGGAZ

This is not what scientists found. I fucking hate pop-science.

>one study being definitive in anything ever
>implying if they are 60% armenian and 40% african then armenians should get all the credit for the accomplishments
>literally one fossil with one characteristic that points to it being a human ancestor
>every other scientist in teh field has already laughed at the assertion that such a small and insignificant find could dislodge the massive amounts of evidence for origin of human species in africa

You guys just want to believe

I trust them over you.

You just don't want to believe.

>sensationalist newspapers mispresenting data

this shit is as bad as 'we wuz' or worse, disgusting honestly.

white history is racist lies. whites are the earliest least evolved forms of modern man.

No, I look at all the information provided and come to a sensible conclusion that isn't black or white.

Obviously, ancient egyptians weren't sub saharan africans, but in the same vein they were not arabian peninsula arabs either.
They were a mix, migration and mixing from both areas created the people. So when attributing "credit" attribute to both races who contributed.

u dum dum

>B-BUT CHARLES DARWIN IS S-STUPID!!! EVERYTHING HE EVER SAID EVER IS A LIE!!!

Races didn't exist back then. Same with the concept of Europe and Africa. In fact both continents were pretty much connected together.

Thats not his quote

Its the guy that wrote Birth of a Nation

This, fuck drumpf and fuck retarded white people who contributed literally nothing to society in the entire history of mankind

Aside from abbos there is literally no other race or ethnic group worse than noggers.
Stupid, short sighted, violent, incapable of coherent thought and civilized behavior. Its like the entire race is cursed or something, everything they touch turns to shit.

>implying if they are 60% armenian and 40% african then armenians should get all the credit for the accomplishments
No, just that african-americans should stop acting like they have some kind of strong relation to ancient Egypt.

The only thing that really bothers me about this whole ordeal is how some modern blacks seem to want to latch onto ancient egyptian achievements so fucking badly.
Which, besides having little solid evidence, is kind of a dick move since it essentially means that today's egyptians aren't entitled to their own cultural history and heritage.

>Thats not his quote

Does it really matter, though?

It's true. All of it.

Fuck you, white people are subhuman violent fuckheads. We need to beat every white person to death publicly

I don't know what credentials the other user has but i remember articles saying that there was more than one birthplace of humanity, including in Africa and Europe. I guess that's more controversial than saying just Europe though

Of course it matters
Only a ignorant person would say that
Darwin was far fro mbeing ignorant