>movie gets released
>white people don't go
>movie tanks
>AYO WHITEYS BE RAYCIST N SHEEEIIIT

>don't ruin this for us
But I'm the designated shooter for all coon-kino

Hahaa racist humour so funny epic xdd

>niggers are at least self aware of their nigger behavior
And people thought miracles wouldn't happen under a Trump administration.

The issue is that they're proud of it though. No action will be taken to stop it, only to take it to higher levels.

Being black and having 100+ IQ must be terrible.

>implying I was going to pay for Capeshit Lives Matter, the movie anyways

>Don't ruin this for us
Das rite. In fact you ypipo best just stay away. We don't want you taking up space.

go fuck yourself with your shitty fb screencap, kid

I legitimately can not wrap my head around how anyone can be so retarded and self-loathing.

My first job out of college was at a government department that dealt with a type of welfare. Many of the employees were older black men who had assimilated into white society. They were disgusted at the typical welfare niggers that had to deal with on a daily basis. The guys looked beat down and depressed every day. Sad.

>does a movie play if there is no person in the cinema to watch it?

I live in a white area and can imagine zero people going to see it. Will the cinema just save on electricity and shut down that screen?

What's wrong with this post? Just the target audience planning to have fun while being considerate enough to warn those who might get annoyed to watch it at another time

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS WE ARE NIGGERS AND WE WILL RUIN EVERYTHING! GET USED TO IT

#brave/#woke

>skunk scent....... its not perfume or cologne
w-what is it?

Letting niggers live was the biggest mistakes of both whites and asians. Both will regret it maybe not at the same time.

fuck off jew

>it's okay to chimp out as long as you forewarn people
Segregated theaters were a great idea. No more popcorn mines overflowing with phone users or people shooting back at the designated shooter.

Get a load of this user

smelly pusy

I know a racist made this but I'm pretty mad I can't say this is exactly inaccurate.

I still remember that Straight Outta Compton screening.

Get in line

I told you that's what they'd do.
>demand black only showings because THIS IS OUR MOVIE Y'ALL!
>movie flops
>blame white people
Remember this.

you never smoked weed before hahahaha? what the hell dude

I guarantee you within 20 years Africans will try to nationalize all the shit the Chinese have built. Hopefully the Chinese gas them.

Hopefully that could lead to another Arora Colorado type shooting, if they don't start shooting each other

based

We should also give them the premier night of that new planet of the apes movie

>We'll reinforce every single negative stereotype about our race

Good plan.

It's a Jew pretending to be white, as usual with messages like that

will the world ever be beautiful again?

>gay pride reaction
what the hell

What are my chances of hooking up with a Black girl there?

i want to make babies with the 2 girls in the middle

>implying niggers can afford movie tickets
Kek, good one

>his cinema doesn't have a Whites-only viewing room

I almost want to go to a theater in a totally-White area to see the two or three Black families that all go to see it on opening night and their disappointment as they realize no one else is there to be Black with them and then again when it isn't an inspiring epic for Black kids everywhere.

>his entire cinema isn't whites-only

Pretty slim if you're not a spic with thick hair. Spics are to black girls what pregnant Asians are to the people on this site.
t. Spic that looks like Morrisey

No I won the raffle

>it's a Sup Forums gets outraged over irony/false flagging because it fits their political agenda

>Normies get bullied out of seeing it because of white guilt
>Black people don't actually watch it because that would require a job to pay for it
>No one sees it
>Film bombs
>Articles come out how this is the fault of white Amerikkka
Can't wait.

I can't even tell if this was written by someone from Sup Forums or an actual proud African Nationalist anymore.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a proud Black-Israelite Nationalist board
CAN WE GET A HAND FOR ADOLF HITLER

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJK1mCjcKw

>"ain't nobody tryna"
>"somebody big purse" instead of "somebody's"
>clapping emojis
>"you bet not say nothing"

Pic related.

being black and having 100+ IQ isn't realistic.

I'm black af boi.

>jews
>captivity

Negro is living in the past. His bible needs an update.

The real jews crackah, the ones in Israel are just bastards of the Khazar Empire claiming to be the tribe when in reality it was the DA EBONY GODS that are the Abraham's true chosen people.

I unironically believe that this is true, Ethiopian jews are the only ones with an actual lineage to the tribes of Israel. It also makes Ashkenazis mad as fuck

Being white and having an uncircumcised penis isn't realistic

Well, white flight is racist

Christ I'm glad I'm a brit who doesn't live in a city.

>Marvel execs face when reading this type of shit

>being rude and obnoxious is synonymous with "blackness"

>Opening night is practically the only thing that matters nowadays to determine if a movie is successful
>But don't go on opening night!
>But support the movie! Hollywood has to know an all black movie can do well so they can make more!
It's like they're intentionally trying to sabotage the movie. That's great and all, but I know they're just going to blame white people and racism for it if the movie doesn't do well. Fortunately it's Marvel capeshit, so there's no way it'll fail.

We don't care about your shitty kangz movie, niggers. Have fun watching your flying pyramid movie. I hope you enjoy it.

why is it that some women, some black people and nu males, are so possessed with the skin color/gender of a fictional character.
they treat these stories as not only rewritting the past, but also as power fantasy of the modern society

it comes of a bit dense, are these shills?

It doesn't even make sense because most white people live in white areas where all the theater would be white anyways. Or are black people going to go driving out to the suburbs in droves to watch it?

>be user
>bored, perusing the internet, find funny race-related headline or screencap
>think "this'll get me plenty of (you)s on Sup Forums
>post it on Sup Forums
>get plenty of (you)s

The state of this shitty site.

it's quite simple, really. this person wishes they were black. is the "token white guy" in his group of mostly black friends. does shit like this in an effort to be accepted and become "one of them" but he never will.

I may live in a third world shithole of a countey, but at least I don't have to deal with this kind of people. Jesus Christ.

Britain has its fair share of tards too, user.

That sounds so fucking gay. Please tell me that's a woman.

You sheltered motherfucker

>we will be black af
>don't ruin this for us

Being "black af" ruins it for everyone else.

It's a Jewish man pretending to be white. Given away by the "fellow white people" line.

- nigger shit

That's all they had to say.

DUDE

This is a shopped screencap isn't it?

That's a bit of a stretch imo unless you're talking White Spic, but I see your point.

Just sounds like to me with all the recent goings on that black people want Jim Crow laws back.

>white spic
Is this what life is like in a 60% white country?

>White Spic

underated post

>implying Spanish people aren't White
>implying Ethiopians aren't White
>implying Wakandans aren't White
>implying everyone isn't White
silly Sup Forums

Why are you even here? Seems like masochism if this petty shit triggers you.

>Guys just let us be obnoxious assholes please
Fuck these niggas

>White people don't see this movie
>White people: Okay
>Movie bombs
>Wow White people are racist

Kek

Fuck off

>racism is bad

You need to assimilate or leave, reddit.

Somebody cleanse this "person" from the gene pool

>Listen up, we're gonna reinforce a bunch of toxic stereotypes that are actually holding back the black community and other people's perception of non-thug black people.

Wow, niggers are actually becoming self-aware of their shitty behavior. That's progress.

They've always known. They think it's a good thing.

>Self-loathing

This is white pride on full display, dude. A form with leather bondage and chains, but white pride none the less.

How did people in america get conditioned into loving segregation? I'm genuinely curious as to why this is happening

They've always hated each other. Stop living on social media.

This "Chinese are going to turn Africa into a modern continent" myth is a myth.
They're gonna dig some mines and leave.

Has anyone even read up on the shit or are we all just meming it?