How bad is this Khan situation actually...

How bad is this Khan situation actually? I personally didn't give a shit about what Trump said to the guy by everyone else seems to be shutting themselves over it. I know the polls aren't to be trusted but the public doesn't. How long til this blows over, or khan gets exposed for some crazy shit (is that Nuslim brotherhood shit even true, if it is does it matter), or Trump figures out how to actually respond to the whole thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=8XfYpOQaJy0
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((they))) manufactured an issue to justify the fake drop in the polls. It's in preparation for further Wikileaks that will drop Hillary, so people won't see Trump fly ahead.

That image is bullshit.

The man isn't blaming Trump for the death of his son.

The man is blaming Trump for insulting the legacy of his son. His son, a muslim fought to the death to protect America, and Trump talking shit about muslims is debasing the legacy of his son, and debasing the values of America, where soldiers protect the freedom of the people.

Khan isn't mad about his son being dead. Khan is mad about Trump stepping all over the grave of his son, a soldier, a veteran.

Trump is dead in the water. He can't get away with talking shit about a veteran in the USA. You Americans have some serious veteran worship.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

This guy is much farther up hillary's ass than Bill ever got.
Its no surprise this 'he a gud boi, he a hero daddy' mudslime shows up at the DNC.

Obama and Clinton debase the very foundation of this country everyday. And yes they have blood on their hands.

>a muslim fought to the death to protect America
Who died because of a radical muslim suicide bomber. You know, the kind of muslim that Trump's policies are intended to keep out of our country so they can't kill people here too.

Hillary wants to both increase troop involvement (leading to more of their deaths) AND bring more muslims here (leading to more of our deaths).

Khan is and has been a tax attorney for the Clintons and he and his firm have donated hundreds of thousands to Hillary campaigns since 08. He is stumping for his dog.

factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/

Have you forgotten "he's a war hero because he was captured, i likw people who weren't captured" McCann?

McCain was going to be tried for treason.

This.i have literally seen zero memes about this on FB, or yik yak. This story is way overblown in the media, normies dont gaf. Certainly not enough to see a ten point swing in polls overnight.

The liberals hate veterans and treat us like shit, shes pandering to her own un-american supporters while trying to trick the dumb redneck trump supporters into thinking he isnt patriotic. classic hilldawg 1d chess.

>ebin """hero""" mudslime
he was a pogue support offier. no brain no training. walked up to a known vehicle borne improvised explosive device. got wrecked. what a fucking hero...

>1.2billion muslims and the DNC searched to find one they could bring onstage and guilt trip people with.
>still managed to pick a one that supports sharia law and the islamazation of america.
>implys that trump doesnt follow the constituation with sharia law is in direct conflict with the constituation.
no one cares what this idiots son did. what we care about is that this idiot is being lifted up in the media as a "gold star family"- cnn; when they are actually just retarded sand niggers.

McCain was also a songbird that sold out his buddies to the prison guards.

SERE school teaches you not to fuck your buddies over

Vet here. Fuck Muslims right in their assholes. Dead or not

It's not bad at all. Stop making threads about it, it's fucking annoying. This scenario has happened about 20 times throughout Trump's campaign. There's a huge Trump related controversy, he drops in the the polls, shills are everywhere saying Trump is done. Lots of Trump "supporters" saying how disappointed they are in him. Turns out to be nothing. Every time.

This kind of thinking only strengthens Shillary you know.

It just shows to people that Trump supporters have no respect for dead veterans.

>No respect for dead veterans
CORRECTION:
No respect for dead veterans' shill fathers who take advantage of their deaths for political and financial gain.

Pretty bad. Hillary is sending the Khans out to suicide bomb Trump's campaign. Being Muslim, the Khans will not back down in their war against Trump's bully pulpit, because their religion declares they have a right to bully all non-Muslims, and no non-Muslim is allowed to fight back.

Here's hoping Trump stands firm and reaches an impasse with them, because that's really the best result he can get (which American audiences will interpret as childish, because they don't understand that Islam is a religion of bullying, not a religion of peace).

It's fine. Virtue signalling faggits make a huge fuss cause they LOVE brown people. Nobody that was even borderline on the Trump train cares. If you're even think of voting Trump you are well aware that Islam is a blight on humanity, and one """"""Muslim"""""" soldier dying for America doesn't make up for making you women wear trash bags when they go out, allowing men 4 wives, cutting off heads, cutting off hands, etc.

This is a non story to anyone who doesn't worship at the altar of Multikulti.

>tfw a mudslime ruins Trump's campaign.
Kys trumfags

Only 4 Muslims have put down their life in combat since 2001 as members of the armed forces. The Muslim contribution to the US Military is minimal at best.

Trying to portray Muslims as heroic Americans that dedicate their lives to the military is complete bullshit. You'd be hard pressed to find Muslims that are active duty.

Sure this kid dying is a tragedy, but this isn't about him. This is about his parents opening themselves to scrutiny as soon as they hop on the stage and use their son's death for a political end.
Remember how the media shit on Pat Smith? This is no different.

No, is right.

This does strengthen Hillary. You guys don't seem to understand that no matter the truth, this on the surface and even significantly under the surface looks like a crass and shitty attempt to slander veteran parents. It is also making the case that Trump has no respect for a class of people (Muslims, etc) and that just puts the cherry on top. I've come across many Republicans who are disgusted, and even some Trump supporters (not as hardcore as here) who are pretty upset.

Being insulting to everyone, as if Trump is the shittiest of all shit-posters, is going to hurt him in the general. Sorry guys, but acting like a Sup Forums neet isn't endearing to the American public.

He should try 27D chess sudoku and then maybe he could turn it around.

>It just shows to people that Trump supporters have no respect for dead veterans.

Hey correct the record fag, you are 100% wrong as usual.

His son fought in a pointless war, voted for by Hillary Clinton.

His son wasn't defending America, he was defending the corporate interests of our elites, and defending the US financial hegemony.

He didn't die a hero, he died a meaningless death in a pointless war. Can't believe dems are now defending the fucking World Police stance they gave Bush so much shit for.

You're paid to read and reply to this post:

This leak will be the end of Hillary's campaign.

I think I need to just stop thinking I can have a conversation with this one incredibly left now Hillary person I know. he's been going nuts on this one and I wanted to get him to stfu but all these points while valid would likely mean nothing to him. Oh well.

>The Muslim contribution to the US Military is minimal at best.
Don't forgot the Moderate Freedom Fighters™ :^)

Only time I've even heard it mentioned is in the news cycle , not even a single jewbook article about it.

It's just going to have to burn out through the media cycle.

The narrative is flawed, but the media is so ultra-censor now that it's hard to really show it for what it is. There's no substantive argument made so it's entirely feels based.

> Muslim immigrants are radicalizing, Trump wants to ban until we work out a better system that doesn't create homegrown terrorists
What a horrible racist.
> Hillary voted for a war that killed their son
But dat Trump tho
> The wife is the stereotypical example of a submissive muslim woman who exists just as a shadow to her Husband.
How dare you bring that up MR.TRUMP

Send $1000 to my account, thanks.

I think it's just ironic.

8 years ago, any liberal would've gladly shit on the grave of a dead soldier. Now they're acting like sanctimonious little pricks over the fact Trump says the same things they used to say, back before a (((Democrat))) was in the White House and trying to send Hillary to take his place, now suddenly Iraq was a GOOD IDEA and REAL LIBERALS SUPPORT WAR FOR OIL while it's a Republican calling the war fucking sutpid and insulting the soldiery!

Its really not that bad at all.

An easy refutation of this is that their son is dead on account of Hillary's representation within the senate and her authorization of O.I.F and further authorizations of escalations of force.

>mfw its discovered that his son actually fucking hated his father's guts and joined the US military out of spite of him

Now THAT'D be delicious.

If only Trump was that eloquent.

You don't understand.

The liberals don't give a shit about Trump talking shit about a dead veteran. They already hate Trump.

The conservatives give a shit about Trump talking shit about a dead veteran. Trump just waltzed right over one of the core Republican values.

Trump's appeal lies partially in his lack of eloquence. He's still VERY intelligent regardless.

Got nothing eh?

Trump respects vets. Nobody in their right mind is delusional enough to think Dems are the pro-vet pro-military party.

I don't respect vets. Who the fuck signs up for a volunteer service to go fight a pointless war of aggression in the world's anus? Retards, and people with no prospects.

>be american
>not understanding why trash talking veteran is bad for someone who wants to be the commander in chief
Fucking white people in 2016.

Inb4 Trumps starts shit talking burgers, white fences and muscle cars.

>voted for by Hillary Clinton
You know who else voted for it?

Trump's party. Unanimously.

You're still not getting the point, thanks to your and his autism.

The only response I'm getting in regards to anything was TRUMP SLAMMED THEIR REIGION AND SAID HE MADE THE SAME SACRIFICES AND NEVER APOLOGIZED

What a wonderful culture we have become!

You may not disagree to this post unless you are a victim of rape, otherwise you are attacking me and all victims of rape.

Where's my $1000? ;)

>trash talking someone politicizing the death of his veteran son = trash talking a veteran
no nigga

>I've come across many Republicans who are disgusted, and even some Trump supporters (not as hardcore as here) who are pretty upset.

No you haven't. If you're going to shill try and make it semi believable. Leftist shills don't "come across many republicans". They live in leftist hives like University campuses and cut ties with people that post Pro-Trump shit on their Facebook feed.

so the media denounces attempts to get the families of benghazi victims stories told

now the media holds up some random muslim guy that lost his son under a war hillary supported fighting other crazy muslims

and the media thinks we are really that stupid?

Muslims are underrepresented in military service, Muslims are over represented in soldiers who kill other soldiers. Khan dies fighting a globalist war that destroyed far more lives than it protected.
The parents didn't scarifice anything (except maybe a goat) they LOST someone, big difference

>trumps party
you mean the party that was trying to remove him as a candidate?
the party that was so desperate to not have trump they were changing laws just before the primaries?

>Benghazi
>It was YouTube
>What difference does it make
What percent of troops support Trump vs Hillary?

Wow, I didn't know I was talking to God here. How was it that you saw through my crafty lies and see the truth that only you can see?

Look, believe it or not I don't live in a neet bubble. I work with Republicans, Democrats and Independents. I got family all across this country. I got family and friends who love Trump like he's a God Emperor and people who detest him.

I also keep up with liberal and conservative websites to keep up with what people are saying. I love seeing what people have to say.

Trump is not winning this Khan battle. If calling me a shill and thinking in fantasy land makes you feel better, then by all means continue.

>Breitbart
Nice tabloid yellow journalism you fucking mong

Everyone except for extremely vocal SJW, certain blacks and Muslims themselves hates muslims.

The fact that the DNC had muslims speaking in the first place shows how out of touch they ate with regular people.

It's sad the sons dead but they're not fooling anyone. The MSM has been calling trump a racist and hitler for almost a year now with no avail.

The good part about making baseless claims all the time, like calling everyone a Nazi or a racist for no reason, is that eventually those words come to mean nothing and you can't straight up just be a Nazi because the word will be entirely without substance.

Maybe trump knows this, if he gets called this shit enough, and he doesn't lose his voter base eventually he could get away with shit that otherwise would have been actually racist had they not overused the term.

Keep it up DNC. You're removing the stigma for us.

"politicizing" Because he disagrees with the idea of demonizing Muslims as incapable to be Americans and actively tries to persecute them for their religion is not one of his politics. Because he doesn't have an example in his son that literally gave his life for the country. Might as well spit on his face.

Keep cheering him on as The Donald ostracizes everyone who's not a retarded channer and then complain about jews.

Can you spread that like wild fire? Thanks.
People only read memes.

>i totally work with all different people. im so diverse and learned. just trust me goy trump is losing

Can't be a Nazi = Can

Fucking mobile

fucking leafs should be banned.

You still don't realize that Trumps base is not Republicans. It's people that normally don't vote cause they know both parties are working under the service of their elite financial backers and working overtime to fuck over the American people.

I HATE republicans. I HATE Democrats.

Trump just made a hostile take-over of one of America's major political parties. Cuckservatives whine and say "you know Trump really needs to stay on message, I can't endorse a man who says things like this". These are the same faggots who brought us the Iraq War and America hates them all.

These """"""""""conservative""""""""""" pundits and talking heads you see on CNN don't represent Trump supporters, they represent the party of George W Bush. The Represent the Mitt Romney Republicans, they represent the financial elite, the shill open borders, increased military involvement abroad, more lopsided trade deals that make their buddies billions of dollars while destroying the US labor market.

Khan is a Lilliputian.

Going after the wife was idiotic.

Except he's not demonizing all muslims.

And it's not some grievous PERSONAL insult to believe a religion is shitty or point out all the shit it's causing in the world today.

Yep.

this user speaks the truth - Right there with ya bro.

>why did he have his wife just stand there? was she not allowed to speak?
omg he fucking attacked a womyn! a muslim womyn! misogyny! sexism! racism! its 2016 already come on

>>Breitbart
>Nice tabloid yellow journalism you fucking mong

Prove any of it is false, you cocksucking syrupnigger.

Op. This could be the defining moment of the entire campaign. Trump probably just won the election with this khan call out. Connect isis to Hilary and wam bam u got treason charges. People will literally vote trump in to bring treason charges against Hilary and Obama. Wiki leaks has something to do with this. William binney was talking about the dnc hacking basically being nsa op to discredit Hilary for her email scandal.

>Trump is dead in the water. He can't get away with talking shit about a veteran in the USA.
That's what people said a year ago when he went after McCain. Now look where Trump is now.

#NOTALL
Right, but behaving in a way that assumes they're terrorist is literally nothing but an attack on every single one of them.
Literally talks about a test FOR MUSLIM AMERICANS.

Again, you can be complacent with everything he says. But do understand, that this is the general elections. Ostracizing people, ostracizing families of veterans, it's a fucking ridiculous political "strategy" you can circle jerk in your echo chamber but actual people with life don't allow people to pull shit like this.

It worked for you, but you're not the median voter.

You claim to know basically every type of voter all across America, Democrat, Republican, and Independent.

You claim to work with people and have family members all across the country who portray all varieties of political views.

You're claiming you are a 1 man poll with perfect knowledge of the entire span of the electorate, across the entire country and across all the entire political spectrum.

And you're accusing me of claiming omniscience.

Shill.

they've stopped bringing him up on my local idiot radio show, after someome called in and pointed out the dick is a Saudi CARD and CF stooge that promotes sharia law.

islam is already banned from the US as it seeks to overthrow the constitution, then the shitskin mudslime pretends about the constiution, and it turns out he has ties to the mudslime brotherhood

you must be #MentallyHill

faggot

Most based and correct observation on this board of the political climate. Most of these comments are obvious trolling attempts, paid shills, or flat out retards

Wait what.

The Khan family didn't blame their sons death on Clinton. They critiqued his policy on banning muslims while stating their son as someone who fought against Islamic terrorism. That there are peaceful muslims ou there fighting for freedom.

That was the entire point of the speech....

Exactly.

t takes a “Dark Soul” to use their dead son to promote their immigration business 12 years later… Filing a complaint with the Virginia Bar Association might be in order.
He can be dis barred like both Obamas and both Clintons.
Registrant Contact Information:
Name: Khizr Khan
Organization: KM Khan Law Office
Address: 500 David Road
City: Charlottesville
State / Province: Virginia
Postal Code: 22902
Phone+1.2022790806
Email [email protected]

Are you guys just going to ignore that he died in 2004 fighting Saddam loyalists?

No he is right. Alot of the normies are pissed about this. Perhaps if they knew Mr. Khan has been working his whole life to push the Shariah and Islamic immigration into America they would think differently but most especially older normies get all their news from the tv and get the vibe that Trump is just picking unnecessary and classless fights. Of course that is exactly what (((they))) told them to think.

On what grounds would the bar complaint be about? I don't like the guy using his son's death to push a partisan message and making stupid statements about the Republican candidate, but I don't see the point of asking for disbarment.

Exactly, he was fighting against Islamists.

Topkek you are right he probably just wanted to help out the jihadists when they inevitably rose up

>DNC pays some Muslim to attack Trump
>Trump cannot respond in any way because he is of the forbidden Gold Star
>Liberals keep baiting Trump with this dunecoon because any response by Trump will be interpreted as a negative
>Trump defends himself because that's what he does
>All he says was "the son's a hero but this is about terrorism"
>Media interprets this as an "attack" anyways
>The libel against Trump continues
It will go away like the Mexican judge thing.

Didn't Trump just ask to hear what his wife has to say? Or am I missing something?

i dont care, spread this the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XfYpOQaJy0

Like that?

Which is more egregious, a father telling Trump that banning muslims is unconstitutional (which it obviously is) or what the RNC did which is basically victim porn.

What Khan did is tell his story about how there are good Muslims and that banning them isn't the way to go. It's completely fine.

This is all over my social media. Along with the warren buffet thing, and the Obama telling republicans to drop trump

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016
>President Obama has barred huge groups of potentially dangerous immigrants from entering the United States at least six times, undercutting his claim that barring Muslims from terrorist countries as Donald Trump has proposed is un-American.
>He cited the very same section of law that many critics of his policies have asked him to use, "section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952." It says, "Whenever the president finds that the entry of aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrant's or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

Obama also issued drone strikes on a American citizen and killed him without a trail.

Look, there are plenty of things that Obama's done that are unconstitutional. But just because someone does it, doesn't make it okay for a future president to do it.

The problem is that the constitution applies to US citizens, not foreign nationals. Temporarily banning people of a certain background from entrance to the United States is not against the constitution (which applies to US CITIZENS) and is allowed within the law.

Obama drone striking US nationals (citizens) abroad, even if they are accused of terrorism, IS unconstitutional. You're comparing apples to oranges.

>but its unconstitutional
no. no its not. no part of the constitution says anyone from any country can just come here. foreign nationals DO NOT have the same rights under the constitution because they ARENT AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Every single moment of this cycle has been exactly that, substitute Wikileaks for Hillary's e-mails. 2016 is Trump vs Obama/Media-2008part2.mp4 with special guest Hillary Clinton.

MUSLIMS = TERROR

TRUMP GETS IT

OBAMA AND HILLARY ARE IN BED WITH THE MUSLIMS AND WANT TO BRING IN MORE AND MORE TERRORISTS INTO AMERICA

>Khan isn't mad about his son being dead.
Khan is a terrible father