Ever After High/Monster High

youtube.com/watch?v=6Cr1pYNsIXc

Can Duchess ever get a break? She's going to lose her soulmate at this rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJwK4SSky2w
archiveofourown.org/works/7144283
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so every cartoon thead has a hidden artist does EAH/MH have one too ?

I thought her soulmate was the robinhood guy.

Nah, they are bad for one another.

Jillian has a very pleasant accent. Not as big a fan of Humphrey's voice, but they're pretty cute together. I can dig it.

Seems like there's been a lot of cute new girls added to the cast lately, maybe 'cause the royal/rebel thing kinda ended.

Besides, there are other fish in the sea for Duchess.

Holy shit, even Humphrey is more Alpha then Dex, he really is betamax.

I think they are just the ones added in Dragon Games, which just leaves Meeshel and probably Ramona.

Well, Dexter's at least still got Hopper as a peer.

Until it turns out Dexter's destiny is to be Hopper's princess, truly putting him at the bottom of the princely pecking order for good.

I love the tumblr that makes Humphrey a complete ass towards dexter

>Dexter: This picture makes me look terrible.
>Humphrey: Then you should be happy. The photographer captured the real you.

Ramona had the first episode

I am still buttmad

That was Justine's video, with Ramona being the cool guy, I think she will get one where she is the star. Once all the character introduction episodes are done we might be able to finally address that elephant in the room, and no I am not talking about Francine.

I'm still on the theory that Ramona is Cerise's imaginary sister., created subconsciously

youtube.com/watch?v=YJwK4SSky2w

So "Welcome To Monster High" has the main ghouls building the school, and the parents play a larger role. Dracula's a scrawny nerd, apparently.

When Cerise accepts herself as the Badwolf, she will have to say goodbye to Ramona.

>You, were the best sister...I could of ever dreamt of.
>You too, cerise
>Cerise holds onto ramona's hand: Goodbye, Ramona...
>Ramona, vanishing with a smile: Goodbye.

I had my expectatioins low, and I was still disappointed.

There's something wrong about that concept, but I just can't put my finger on it.

Is it daddy Drac being a spineless loser who converts his own house into a school because his daughter demands it?

Is it that the school is only really built to teach her and her friends like a very fancy private homeschool?

What happened to their old schools? Did they quit just to go to their own school made on a shoestring budget and staffed entirely by their parents?

Actually, do any of their parents have a licence to teach? Can they hire teachers despite having renovated the school? That must've been extremely costly. Though then again I'm sure Draculaura us still ungodly rich, and of course student fees will be jacked up if anyone wants to attend. Actually, who would? The thing just seems to be entirely for the main cast. How can they have friends outside of it when they're all attending their own little school? I can't imagine how anyone would really notice the school either.

Also, where are Frankie's parents? And Clawdeen's dad? Her mom must have fucked SOMEONE to get such a ridiculous amount of children. Will they all be attending too? And where is her brother? I didn't see him. Is he going to regular werewolf highschool? Is he erased from canon and Clawdeen and Draculaura will start dating? And is that wolf thing her pet or a sibling? What kind of mother does she have if she makes it wear a collar and go naked? What has the monster world come too?

>monster high
>making sensr

>sense

>puppet cedar with talking action
>pull string
>save me

Dracula is looking pretty hot, but damn the concept makes even less sense now.

Can Cerise be the imaginary one?

>lmaginstion in imagination

Seems like they're throwing out a lot of lore and backstory, now it's just "lol! These three characters built the school!"

Why does Dracula look like Eugene Levy?

What if they are both figments of each others imagination? Is that too Morrison for this show?

Remember, it's a reboot

>voice box breaks
>just repeats the words "help me" over and over until the batteries die
>the final words are "you can't" just before it dies

And this excuses any of this how?

Ever after sentai toqger

It's kinda like when people tell you that a dead loved one is still with you, it's meaningless drivel meant to make you, but mostly them, feel better.

BestShip!!!

The boys really need a show on thier on

Dude Daring you're using too much toothpaste.

>Duchess is interested in Daring
>There are too many dogs in that fight and Daring can't even remember her name
>Duchess hangs out with Sparrow a lot
>He tends to ditch her and their relationship is too rocky to really bloom
>Duchess appreciates Humphrey
>Jillian also digs him and Humphrey digs Jillian
>Duchess gets frustrated and decides to tentatively explore her prospects on the other side of the fence
>Before she knows what's going on, Duchess is swimming in lesbians

Nah, they are all kinda shit except Daring

Let's be fair, if Chase ever showed up again he'd be good too.

Chase is cool, except he throws a monkey wrench into my precious Darzie.

Isn't life shitting enough on Dexter in ever after?

Who suffers more? Dexter or duchess?

Dexter still has his siblings when everything else goes sideways. Duchess's best friend is Faybelle, who will probably give her a hug but also laugh at her when things go down the tubes.

When does saying "hi" is the hallway constitutes as friendship

Duchesses suffering is beautiful
Dexter's suffering is due to being a useless damsel in distress

Based less on the cartoons more on the books, where I believe they mention Faybelle is pretty much the only person in school Duchess considers a friend.

Actually its just one of those website Bio's that say Duchess and Faybelle are BFFA's. It has yet to be shown in the books or Webshows, their only interactions at best would make you think they don't like each other, especially in Duchess's book where Lizzie is really her only friend

Wonder if they're going to do anything more with Duchess and Faybelle at some point in the future. I assume they didn't just pick a name out of a hat for who they wanted her friend to be.

Of course, Courtly's best friend vote came up Duchess, iirc, so they can have a kinda "mean girls club" thing going there.

And Justine's bio mentions she seriously (sorry, "royally") admires Duchess, so she might even have a NICE friend at some point in the future.

Duchess' suffering is so bad her only bffa isn't really her acquaintance

I wrote a futa-kitty X cerise story

Never really saw the appeal of futa, really, but it certainly does get everywhere.

Started to watch EAH....why did they make the girls attractive. I mean really....

Why is Daring best prince?

I want ship him with Humpry too

it's the borderline gay I suppose. or perhaps it's like vore or Furries, the attractiveness is in the fact that Hermaphrodites don't exist, and it's the exotic taste.

forgot link

archiveofourown.org/works/7144283

I personally don't really care for how the story ended on my part. Maybe if I feel like it, I'll do a sequel with Futa-KittyxCerisexFuta-ginger

Kek

this is best ship too !!!!!

>Can't find good images to crop

ment to image

so when is this going to go to cgi hell

never they said

Oh thank King Author

you are welcome

I hope they will

I hope they won't

Frankie's angular face creeps me out.

So, why is it that the show with Monsters comes off as more girlish than the one about Fairy Tales?

Because Monster High focuses on the slice of life school stories.

Ever After High (at least the more memorable stuff) don't focus on the school aspect as it's priority and tries it's hand at a story.

>I have friends mom, I asked a girl to pass me the salt just the other day and today she waved at me
>HONK
>Well...If you're gonna be nasty...
>honk
>I'm sorry too.

are these shows any good?

I unironically love the setting but I saw one of the movies on netflix (lights camera something) and it was fucking awful

Pic unrelated

>Duchess always pretends that pirouette is her mother by talking to her.
>pirouette actually is her mother, but because of Fairy Tale magic, she isn't able to communicate her feelings to her daughter.

Duchess, Faybelle, and Courtly do share that desperate need for acceptance and companionship, I guess it's fine if it's with each other. It would be fun to see three Tsundere girls try to act like they don't want to be friends while desperately wanting friends. it will be like that anime/light novel

im going to enjoy this

so she inherent her fathers jaw

first time i saw this show was when it was a web series, it was a add on youtube

>The Ever After School boards gather
>With the grim brothers, we see Anderson, Perrualt, Jacobs, and Corrall all gathered together.
>In the middle of a room, a sharply dressed man stands...he was extremely thin and pale as a ghost.
>As we know, history is being changed in this world. The status quo is now gone, and the world is changing.
>And that means stories are changing; new stories are being written, more children are being born from these stories. The Next Generation.
>and with this, I proclaim we open another school. Like our western and Eastern branches; and the Urban Legend schools; a new school is needed
>I'm afraid to say, if we do not do this...things will get ... "creepy"
>Milton: You say this, but where is your proof on this "next generation?"
>The featureless man smiles
>Let's just say, one of the potential students. is about to make his stand

>meanwhile in the dark forest, Cerise finds herself confronted by a young boy...looking like *insert Creepy pasta character here*
>"The big bad wolf's daughter"
>holds up his hand
>This will only take five moves.

Ever After High is vastly better as a show overall. Monster High has some good episodes and movies as well as some bad episodes and movies.

If you want to go for Monster High, the second season of the webisodes is generally considered the high point, since there in one big story arc happening. For the movies, Friday Night Frights and Scaris are probably the best ones.

Why does the edge work so well with ever after?

>(lights camera something)
You didn't see Ever After High which is way better

Who wants to make Dapple a thing?

>show with hot guys and hot girls
>people still ship yaoi

fucking fujoshits...

13 Wishes and possibly Freaky Fusion too.

Ghouls Rule was also comfy.