/MENA/ official thread #001

Dagestan (- and general caucasus) edition!

Invited: MENA and friends
not invited: jews and enemies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CeY7yF8gIUE
soundcloud.com/mdasilva-96/fake-town-baby-unison-square-garden
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
youtube.com/watch?v=DkVdl75k3D4
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6DfRl-sSM
nytimes.com/2017/04/15/world/middleeast/alexandria-egypt-coptic-church-suicide-bombing.html?action=click&contentCollection=Middle East&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=EndOfArticle&pgtype=article
youtu.be/vHtry4zxN3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not invited: jews and enemies
Jews are invited and we have no enemies

Why are you so cucked by turks and other muslims and proud of it?

why do so many dagestanis and other caucasians look like arabs/middle easterners

t. 56%

youtu.be/CeY7yF8gIUE
Post comfy music

>t. Mexican

Rape babies
Or just got their culture replaced by invaders
Eg Azeri turks
They were Iranians and still ethnically Iranians (not persian) but they have Turkish culture

It's my edition so I can decide who is invited. but you can have your opinion I guess.

You are French anyway go away shooo

I don't understand the question, what do you mean cucked by Turks and other muslims?

Proximity is my guess, the Caucasus acts like a natural border but we still have had a lot of contact with middle easterners including interbreeding.

The creature of darkness......

You seem extremely ignorant on the Caucuses and just use buzzwords like rapebabies in a very incoherent post. I urge you not to embarrass yourself further.

Stupid post.

BESIDES that could apply for any country, what country has the same exact culture they had 2000 years ago? exactly all nations and tribes change and adapt to new situations.

right back at ya, Arabs, Greeks, Romans all invaded and changed Egypts culture. RAPE BABY!!!

Yes I am a rape baby

bump but it’s sleepy time in the ummah this thread will die

>You are French anyway go away shooo
How new are you?

jews are the best semites

Chechens, circassians and dagestanis were converted to islam by the ottomans without any resistance. Chechens especially view islam more as more important than their own culture. Meanwhile, circassians are proud that their women were the ottomans' favorite sex slaves.

Also, you love turks so much even though the caucasus were the subject to numerous muslim slave raids and massacres.

I'm balkan btw.

soundcloud.com/mdasilva-96/fake-town-baby-unison-square-garden

Shut up cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
Can we show soem appreciation on our favourite Saudi girl?

MENA are not Caucasian friends

youtube.com/watch?v=DkVdl75k3D4

WTF I LOVE TUNISIA NOW

Towelheads
also what the fuck is wrong with this french poster?

Literally who is he

proof or fuck off

We don't know him

He posted the same retarded thing in a few earlier threads and pissed some people of.
That's why I knew he was from /mena/

Look at kadyrov and dudaev

What is wrong what he said?

for 2018, this will be my healthy daily schedule from now on. I will never smoke again and I will uninstall steam.

wake at 7am EVERY MORNING
shower with honey soap
take a fruit with coffee
read classic literature from 7:30am to 10am
10am to 12pm study
12pm take a healthy lunch with obligatory vegetables
13pm to 15pm practice butterfly swimming at the pool
15pm to 18pm have sex with beautiful women
18pm to 20pm study
20pm to 22pm go to the theatre
22pm to 23pm post intelligently on every intelligent board
rince and repeat

they love kissing Russian ass not Turkish

i fucked up my new years resolution daily plan on day 3.

You wont last my friend just give up.

bump

Ramzan Kadyrov on Arabs:
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6DfRl-sSM
>I tell you 20% of Arabs are Christians
>it's indecent to say but the most shameful thing there is for a man (homosexuality) is present among Arabs more abundantly than anywhere else
>today if some Arab comes to Chechnya how can a Chechen follow him, be so low!
>aren't we men? what woman gave a birth to us, what man conceived us?
*fragment where Kadyrov is spending time with some oil sheikhs*
>how can one follow Arabs? none of us is Christian, we're pure Muslims!
>disciples of the prophet were killed, Arabs killed them; all of the Arabs fought against them!

* islamic ass
Your country cares more about Islam than your actual culture.

Based

lmao

he aint lying

>hugging and warmly greeting the same homo apostate *rabs
>based
Ok lol.

>Chechens, circassians and dagestanis were converted to islam by the ottomans without any resistance
Don't talk shit you faggot. Chechens accepted Islam because it was brought by a Chechen, Sheikh Mansur. Many Dagestani nations were Muslims because of the Arabs.
>Chechens especially view islam more as more important than their own culture
Don't talk shit you faggot2. Chechens view their culture as way more important than Islam.

>Chechens, circassians and dagestanis were converted to islam by the ottomans without any resistance
to some islam was seen as a way to resist christian russia
>Chechens especially view islam more as more important than their own culture
thats because there is no such thing as chechen culture, until very recently, about 2008 chechens were very fractured people, with most people loyal to the settlement and the "tribe" (I can't think of a better word) then some vague idea of chechnya, even to this day many people identify themselves according to what mountain village they or their ancestors are from. But in the aftermath of the 2 wars there was a very strong push for a unified chechnyan identity which was done through islam, it was a gradual, but fairly fast process

>Chechens accepted Islam because it was brought by a Chechen, Sheikh Mansur.
So some ottoman puppet betrayed original chechen traditions.
>Chechens view their culture as way more important than Islam.
*shaves moustache*
*genitally mutilates son*
*memorizes the quran all day*
*forces wife to put on burqa*

>none of us is Christian, we're pure Muslims!
>ignores the small minority of chchens still holding on to their native faith.

The definition of cuck

>the caucasus were the subject to numerous muslim slave raids and massacres.
caucasus has been invaded by pretty much everyone at this point, if you are going to hold grudges you'll end up fighting every single country around caucasus and WITHIN caucasus

Shut up cuck Christianity isn't there native religion

Tell me about Coptic Christians. What are they like? How are they treated in Egypt? How much power do they have?

nytimes.com/2017/04/15/world/middleeast/alexandria-egypt-coptic-church-suicide-bombing.html?action=click&contentCollection=Middle East&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=EndOfArticle&pgtype=article

>betrayed original chechen traditions
He didnt betray anything. He interpreted his own version of Islam. He mixed his interpretation with our culture and traditions.

>shaves moustache
Looks better
>genitally mutilates son
Has its purpouse besides religious reasons.
>memorizes the quran all day
Noone does that lol
>forces wife to put on burqa
Most Chechen women don't even wear a Hijab you fucknut

They get killed all the time.
Otherwise they seem to work as garbage collectors and other lowest work.

They are the jews of Egypt (they have a lot of influence in the business world), even though they are a bit oppressed.
Normal Egyptians hate copts. For example: my father went to egypt in 99 and asked if he was a copt, when he said no they said good because we want to slaughter all the copts. Just an example of their hate.

Morsi and MB missed out by not being fake-nice to the copts though i tend to believe they would have been couped and massacred no matter what they tried to do

youtu.be/vHtry4zxN3c

PICKLE RIIIICK

>He didnt betray anything.
>Most Chechen women don't even wear a Hijab you fucknut
Kek look at this damage control

Chechen nation has existed for hundreds of years. The Mehk-Kela (council of Elders) ruled the clans and so had a nation.

Copts are the niggers of Egypt: they are subhumans who have achieved nothing in their entire history and who constantly whine about “muh oppression”.

I would take them in as refugees in exchange of our muslims.

Copts are worse than Mexicans. As far as I’m aware, most of your Muslims are Turks. Turks, of course, are subhuman, but they are still more tolerable than Copts.

Lol

I thought more of our recent invaders.
But well you can have the turks too even they didn't cause much here and remained very civilized.

Ok deal. You get all our refugees and we get all your copts.

Why would a russian hate on copts though

1) What is/are the basic Arabic verb(s) for “to shine” (both in the sense of generating light - like a lamp or star - as well as reflecting light - like a shiny metal object)? There are so choices in the dictionary, I don’t know what is/are the basic ones.

2) This is a question about an archaic classical verb, but are نَارَت الشمس or نَارَ السيف legitimate sentences? (yes نَارَ, not أَنَارَ)

As much as they play the victim card. They have always been the biggest traitors in the entire MENA. They always side with the western invaders over their own country men. Theirs a reason they are so hated and targeted even by non radical egyptians. They constantly try to shame other Egyptians as non Egyptians. They invest so much money into anti muslim/arab shilling campaigns. In every egpytian-Israeli war they were spies and traitors.

They live in slums, speak a useless we wuz language, save pictures of haplogroups as their desktop background, and serve nothing to the world other than a fifth column.