Why does everyone on Sup Forums hate this?

Why does everyone on Sup Forums hate this?

Atmospherically it was the most original capeshit in a decade. Good choreography. Good soundtrack. The main guy wasn't a pussy faggot.

There wasn't any over-the-top womyn nonsense.

Is all the buttrage just more /r9k/ leakage?

i thought Sup Forums liked it
I'm not going to watch it tho, it hasn't been ten years since it was released yet

It's capekino, crushed marvelcucks forever

>WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING IT

give it a rest, shill
we don't even hate it

i simply cannot forgive this movie because it had the worse ending fight ive seen in a super hero movie. its almost as bad as the guardians 2 ending fight

>it had the worst fight
>almost as bad as GotG 2

???

Lol no. Both guardians movies, Age of Ultron, IM 2 and 3, Civil War, Thor 1&2, and Dr Strange all had worse endings and ending fights.

*whew* marvelkeks running scared

Sup Forums's reaction to that movie is basically this comic, just replace Tortanic with Zach Snyder flicks.

Everybody liked it, don't let the marvel shills fool you

It's just a few Sup Forums triggered faggots.
I don't think even Marvel fans hate this.

Sup Warner Shill!

Haven't seen it, don't have any animosity toward it, I been so oversaturated with superhero movies that I have no interest in it whatsoever. Doesn't help that I've always disliked Wonder Woman as a character.

I'm 30 and I literally don't give two fucks about overly CGId Capeshit. Am I the only one? Are you fuckers that are so into capeshit over 30? I just don't see the appeal it feels like all Capeshit albeit a few classics are made for 15 year olds on their first date

>Doesn't help that I've always disliked Wonder Woman as a character.

She's completely different from the bland one that has been the mainstream for so long

>30
>on 4chinz
>knows anything about dating

This is honestly true.

I'm a weirdo motherfucker, but I've managed to blow a load or two into a chick so whatever. All I'm saying is capeshit is overly CGI shit made for 15 year olds, that minorities and women are looking up to as some sort of role models and Sup Forums has fanboyism over. I'm just trying to imagine grown men getting into these movies, I understand women because they're simple and capeshit is simple as fuck sugar coated shit

A basic opinion for a basic guy

>there's no room for shallow childish fun in MY kinos
you sound like a blast at parties.

I'm eternally critical, a product of our society dominated by Jewish perception. I ain't wrong tho

are you a real person

>having to get down to obscure details to justify liking this movie
Either it's good, or it's not. That's how art works.
A painter can't create a portrait that looks like ass, but someone says, "don't hate it, the canvas paper was alright."

Hollywood movies are at this point, used to pander ideologies and subvert positive thought.

I don't know anymore user

Superhero movies are as basic as it gets.

Not him, but you're a low energy cuck.