RIP Robert we hardly knew ye

RIP Robert we hardly knew ye

What can i get you user?

Hollup Honkey! The Rob ain't no dead.

Lane?

That's a big bucket

Tell me about Lane.Why does she inspects penises?A lot of loyalty for a kinoplex employee.

Will that be with or without survivors sir?

Was persuading me to buy a large drink part of your plan?

Crab legs user? Don't worry, no charge for them.

Cavs in 7

What's the catch, Robert? Double penis inspection this month?

These pictures have been taken in 2005 according to the movie posters.I wonder what Lane looks like now.What are they doing in their life?Maybe she married Robert and they became so involved in their roles that they openned a kinoplex for real.

H-HAYAI

Whoever keeps dropping anvils into the popcorn mines, quit it.

I think the "here? Alone? Again?" pasta was the one that finally got to the hotpocketta man

Does Lane have other Bulls besides Robert?

"There's no cover, but you have to pay to get in"

Robert, my wife is waiting for you in the cinema showers.

Oh it's you, sir. Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie...

Why do I keep coming here just to suffer? This psychological torture can't be healthy.

I know the whole crab legs thing is a meme, but they really are the best theater food. The local cinemark is right next to pic related and they do all you can eat crabbers on wednesdays. Here's the thing tho, once they thaw the crabs they can't refreeze them so if its not particularly busy that night they end up throwing out a good amount of perfectly fine legs. Also, most of the idiots around here have no idea how to properly clean a crab so they end up throwing away half the meat too.

So what we do is hit up the dumpster around 4 am and see what kind of goodies we get. Then we usually come back to the theater and set up shop on the side. We resteam with a coleman portable stove and then use an old popcorn tub to sneak them in through the side door that we prop open. And no, we don't leave the scraps on the floor.

I'm back white boy.

I've been lurking for 3 years
can somebody explain this meme?

>asshole mine inspector comes down with crab legs
>says it's for us workers
>says he's noticed that we've been working hard so he wanted to reward us
>I hadn't had crab legs in years
>the smell slapped me with all the good memories I had on the surface before I was sentenced to the popcorn mine
>all the other miners come flooding around us dazing by the sight of the red meaty crab legs
>out of all of them the supervisor offers the bucket to me first
>take a crab leg, it feels so hefty
>see a skinny lad, looks 18
>feel bad and give him what I took
>he eagerly tears the meat out of the crab legs
>stops mid-bite and drop the crab leg on the ground
>his smile turns to a shocked look then a betrayed one
>the inspector starts clacking
>the boy drops to his knees then onto his face cold dead
>the inspector throws the bucket of poisoned crab legs at us and says, "Eat up!"
>mfw I'm responsible for the guy's death
>mfw no one would believe a NSP violator if I reported the inspector

It's from batman.The guy is CIA and want to catch Bane.

Feels bad man.My dad died in the popcorn mine.He should'nt have tried to sneak a potato salad bowl in his underwears.Robert can be cruel sometimes...