Peter... don't tell Harry about the holocaust

>Peter... don't tell Harry about the holocaust...

Why is the Green Goblin trying to hide information about the holocaust from Harry?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/34802-sony-offering-clean-versions-of-first-five-spider-man-films.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesnt want his son to feel white guilt about his Aryan heritage or what supposedly happened during WW2 or as he called it "The Last Chance War"

>...must... stop... this train to Auschwitz..! these people are white!

kids these days will only know the censored version

with great power comes great responsibility.

>Peter........Hitler was the good guy.
WTF was his problem, it was really a different time back then to be allowed to write that into the script

>osborne dies
>"well, now it's six million and one, i guess"

I know quipping is a huge part of spidey's character, but it kinda ruined the mood of the scene

Was this the biggest twist of the 21st century? That Osborne was a jew the whole time?

>Dontel hurry!
Who was Dontel?

>"so you discovered the truth... huh?... that I'm 2% Jewish"

>He's just a kid... No older than my wife's son.

What an odd thing to say.

classic

Why is this meme so forced and unfunny?
You have so many moments from the Raimi flicks to turn into near-Baneposting masterpieces instead of this pathetic shit better applied to other flicks for the edgelaughs.

It was a different time

>Got anymore bright ideas, goy?

The face Peter made when he realized he was saving a Jew was priceless. You could tell he was struggling to decide whether to let the train crash even if it meant killing several white people.

>Here's your change you kike!
I can't believe they got away with that.

>Dontel hurry!
This is also what I remember the line being. Why was it censored in the retail DVD?

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

Dontel was Osbourne's trusted butler. He was telling him to hurry to kill spider-man before he got away

Also Dontel was a nigger.

Helloo reddit!

My favorite scene is when Dr. Connors is giving a lecture to the classroom about how globalist liberals were responsible for 9/11, these movies were full of so much truth.

>redditor tries to disassemble something he can't understand because reddit inherently doesn't understand the nuances of human emotions and tries to apply cold logic to everything

I guess you never saw the movie in theaters. All the nazi stuff is very real.

newsarama.com/34802-sony-offering-clean-versions-of-first-five-spider-man-films.html

I have never been to reddit a single time. Is this really what they are like?

???Maybe I should finally check it out hmmm seems like I could get some laughs

There he is!

ITT: There's always that one hothead redditor that tried to shit on the best Sup Forums meme in the last two years

>I need more proof about the Holohoax, boy. I appreciate your hatred for the jews, but this shit is not cutting it. The kikes need to be exposed, and I am the only white patriot in the news business. Bring me more.

Jesus, and this was acceptable back then? Must have been a different time.

I couldn't believe I didn't see it coming. It explains his self-loathing nature.

Can somebody post the I think he was Italian one?

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.
Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.
Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....
Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?
Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

I don't get why people blame Raimi for this stuff. He let all the actors improv their lines in all these scenes.
He mostly wrote a basic outline for each scene and directed the action sequences. The Dialog was all done on the spot by the cast.

This meme isn't even funny, idk how you autists do it for longer than 3 posts

>Diana, there must be a thousand troops down there! You'll never win!
>*Gadot looks into the camera*
>Just like Golan Heights
>*guitar riff*

Almost as good as Vinceposting from TD season 2 as shortlived as that was

>tfw we'll never get spiderman 4

what happened

The 2010s came in and it was no longer a different time

>that scene where she shoved a white-phospherous grenade inside the Arab side-character's stomach then watched him incinerate from the inside out in slow motion while a reading of the Kabbalah played

A bold decision from the director and Gadot, worthy of praise

Hmmmmmm

Raimi and his inconsistencies.

>6 million and one

>with white power comes great responsibility

Wtf Stan Lee, srsly

thats the pedo dad from Happiness i just now realized

This is some special kind of hothead

Bane posting is booooring, this is actually funny.

>That was good...for a nigger

Jesus...

Why did gobby think Peter was a nigger?

no no i remember this scene

green gopnik said

>IMPRESSIVE....FOR A JEW

Thus telling the audience that even our hero has kike blood.

we arent safe

>well well well, if it isn't mr. backstabbing Jew sneaking around
holy shit

Just a sign of studio meddling.