Yfw you will never even hold an AR-15

>yfw you will never even hold an AR-15

youtu.be/LQalucXr_tQ?t=300

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come to America and shoot all the guns you want bro.

>mfw the last thing I'll hold is an AR 15.

Just fly out here for holiday or whatever you fags call it. It'll be cheap if you stay in the midwest or south, plenty of opportunities to shoot.

Join your army, you'll get to shoot a G36 and MG3 most likely.
Or just visit America and go to a shooting range, it isn't hard.

Because you have this.

This

I have because I did military training. They're pretty unergonomic and the controls are all in stupid places. I don't like them at all and fail to see how they ascended to meme rifle status.

But that's a C7. The reason AR-15's are hugely popular is because there's so many aftermarket parts, accessories and so on. Can pretty much make it into whatever you want.

>eurocucks

You know you can get a gun permit in Germany and get tons of guns we can't get right?

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

>protip; you can get the new Russian civilian line of ak's that are fucking based and we can't get them because of import laws but hopefully Trump will remove this

>posting your serial number on a tibetan pole washing board

They still all have the charging handle in the wrong place, the magazine ejection button is usually in the same place, that fucking pistol grip is on everything ever now even though it's shit and is angled terribly, and the bolt catch and selector are also usually going to be in the same place (and usually of the same general design)

it's just a bad platform with bad controls in bad places

the only excusable thing is the much too large handguards at the fore end of it because those are so easily replaceable, but pretty much every button or lever you could push or pull on the receiver is mounted in a shitty spot that makes it either tedious to access, or too easy to hit accidentally

but seriously, the charging handle alone is fucking inexcusable.

my knuckles and fingertips all hurt now just thinking about ARs

bring back the HK slap

>your
are all americans this stupid

>wanting a MemeR-15

>the only weapons i have are a shitty carcano my grat grandfather used in ww1 and ww2 and a mab38 used by my grandfather when he was in the republic side in ww2

Pls usa, send me real weapons

>Why even live?
If that's the biggest problem you have...

Come to America and make some babies, you'll fire all the guns you want then!

Do it you kraut son of a bitch

The G-11 is such a 90s meme, I dont think they ever made it out of prototype stage.

They have problems with ammo-cookoff which is a really bad thing when you've got 50 shots. Get it hot enough and itll empty the rest of the mag (in the least controllable fashion) and then the weapon is useless until it cools off again.

Also the ammunition is weak, its like the MP-7 bullets. Gun was made to fire real quick bursts to cause multiple hits but that means instead of 50 shots you've only got "16".

Its pretty lame.

I vaguely remember hearing about the G-11. I can see cookoff being a problem with caseless ammo, so why not make it an open bolt design?

>picking up lower receiver from post office after work

lmaoing @ your life

I own an AK

I shit on american none fully auto jam n drop plastic rifles

:)

You know this is the only thing between a semi and full auto AR-15, right? It would be a shame if someone were to accidentally make this in the states and then accidentally drop it in their rifle desu. Because that would accidentally make a fully automatic rifle which is illegal here ;~;

Gosh i fucking love -ranch

What the fuck is wrong with you germans?

You can even choose from a wider range of semiauto rifles than we Austrians.

And yes - also the AR-15.

Your only, single problem is that you are some lazy Michl, who won't get his fat bottom off the couch and move it to the shooting range.

I am so glad you and we are not the same country.

Come over before ISIS takes over dummy

>german poster

>odds are he is not ISIS sympathizer

Come to Kentucky. I'll take you shooting, get you drunk on shine, then go to pound town on that sweet jerry boi pussy

I used to shoot with one of those when I was in the army. This shit is heavy as fuck.

how good is this compared to modern weapons?

Du sollst nach Texas umziehen.

CAMPUS CARRY
C A M P U S C A R R Y

What camo pattern is that?

Join the military faggot.

Have you guys banned all muslims yet? I saw you guys had all these nationalist marches and shit but did anything happen? Maybe you should take Germany while they're weak.

being im a psychotic schitzo i wont hold one either

Got this the other day.

What do?

>mfw this is my third

Sorry Im not your personal informant

information costs

and I charge a lot for it.

bling bling nigger

A2 build

>Why even live?
The draw of the AR15 is its trillion spare parts. Beyond that it's not really all too special.
>tfw regular range time
>tfw funs out the ass at home
>tfw not german
It's a great feel.

FAL is still the best .308 semi-auto on the market

deal with it G3 and AR-10fags

Pretty sure it's desert flecktarn

>rearsight
what are you doing?

ARs can be lighter than fuck, and they can also weigh over 12lbs with a full mag. It just depends. If you go with a carbine with a pencil barrel, it will weigh next to nothing. If you go with a 24" full bull barrel, it's going to be fun to hump around the woods.

>tfw I was camping in california the other day and shot a bunch of muh guns
>tfw I shot an

-Assault Rifle 15
-Glock 9mm
-12 gauge shotgun
-20 gauge shotgun (hit the clays 1st try too muhfugga)
-some huge bulleted rifle, I think 308 or something? I don't know, it was "300 wennington" or some shit

Mang, I need to start hoarding these beautiful machines

you will hold one. and you need to. Seriously, go buy one from serbia before it's too late! Get your similarly aged friends to do so too. YOU ARE IN DANGER

FUCK THE LAW. THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH

GO TO THE BALKANS

BUY GUNS

BEFORE ITS

ITS

TOO

LATE

I'm copmpletely serious. I'm getting while the gettin is possible, and my country only has a chance of economic collapse, not yet all out warfare with mujadeens. If we collapse, so do you, and you have millions of arabs that are packing heat to worry about.

>but hopefully Trump will remove this
>guy running on a protectionism platform
>lifting a ban on basically the very first good to be embargo'd
Uh.
NO??

But yeah, agreed otherwise. A lot of shit in regards to gun ownership is just memes.

This

Nah

>mfw the last thing I'll hold is an AR 15 in one hand and furiously masturbating in the other

noice, but our army will start will start replacing them with those tho

Need a colt lower for that or it would be sacrilege

>is on a tank
>has time to have his picture taken
>rifle is filthier than a dalit after a sewer sweep
Disgusting.
That's a very good-looking piece.

Happier?

A lot.

I'm an Aussie shitposter in the USA doing some tourist stuff. I went to a gun range in Tennessee and did a bunch of shooting. Ar15s, akms, glock 17, 1911, etc etc. Also did a intro course on the ar15 before I ran out of time and had to get on a plane.

A lot of the instructors went into Iraq and afghanistan in the previous decade so it's pretty good stuff. I thought the c clamp handling of the ar15 was meme tier but now I'm more accurate with it than my fudd stance.

Tldr; get on a plane and learn skillz

>mfw held m16
feelsgood

You kikes took an entire generation of surplus arms out of the USA.

>you will never have an authentic gook slaying m16a1

I like the Assault Rifle 15 much more, because of it's reliability and being lighter and such

Give yourself an upper cut you filthy cunt

>you will never have an authentic gook slaying m16a1
Soon I will, a couple of years from now...

dont worry amerogoy

it ended up in much more preferable hands.

AR-15 : babbys first rifle

H-hey guys, can I post here too?

>Why even live
>Entire's life value based on a weapon that doesn't even have full auto

You need an old shaven Colt Bolt for that. It will not work on modern semi and mil-spec bolts.

Truth be told, AR15s are pretty "meh" guns overall, at least the ones chambered in 223. Don't get me wrong I love the platform and think they're perfectly fine and reliable, but shootings them is pretty boring. No recoil at all, just makes a tiny hole downrange were you're aiming. They've just been mysticized by the liberal media as the evil arm of the baby killing empire when in reality they're like the Honda Civic of firearms. Reliable, infinitely customizable, and ubiquitous as all hell.

This, there was barely any recoil,
there's more recoil in counter strike

Kill tons of Muslim scumbags with it, jewbro! L'chaim!

get yourself some of these. very fun to shoot at.

shit.

No pic, but I'm guessing it's Tannerite. It's Tannerite, right?

i've been shooting assault rifles since i was 8 years old

Too bad my job is to work on an office
at least I would get to shoot it one more time

Sorry bro

Tannerite is fun as fuck, so are plates. The "plink" is so satisfying.

dunno if it's tannerite or not. im not advising to make it, but there are, or used to be, exploding targets that you could buy that you didn't have to mix yourself.

Probably 300 win mag or rem mag

>Mfw ee can mostly only buy .380

I want it so badly lads ;_;

What's that second from the bottom left called?

Just don't go to Commiefornia
t. Califag

I remember there were German tourists at the gun shop. They wanted to hold our guns and take pictures.

Sucks to be a yuropoor.

go to vegas instead. not sure if there other places like this or not, just something i saw once when i was there.

thats what happens when you have too much funs

the fun police will take your funs away

Bull pup
Steyr Aug

Not an AUG, it's a Kel-Tec RFB