I AM ITALIAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_umFRhmvlrw&feature=youtu.be&t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=HTJld5vC_jc
youtu.be/Q0wZQbK938
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are not, i am.

Ti vo da un schiaffo

Tempted to vote for him just so that Italy - Liberian diplomatic relations would skyrocket

I'm going to vote for him and then act like I didn't.

Coglione

Salve, fratello Italiano.

Eyyyy gabagool! (gestures wildly with hands)

if he wins would he even survive his term the guy is like 85

Shut the fuck up you stupid hooer. Stick it in your ass.

bada bing

I thought he got banned from election.

Wait Berlusconi being allowed to run and actually running was not a joke Italians were making? Interesting time for Italy then. Hope he has some more 13 year old bunda fun for the news channels in Italy then. Have some 80s Italian songs as a gift.
youtube.com/watch?v=_umFRhmvlrw&feature=youtu.be&t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=HTJld5vC_jc
Italians in this thread please give me some more 80s classics because these are the only catchy ones that I could find.

Explain?

WaHoo!

Men listining to those songs makes me miss the times when italian culture was relevant in tunisia.

Give us some lessons on 1980s Italian cultural influence Uncle Tunisia.

youtu.be/Q0wZQbK938
Rai uno used to be a popular channel here, italain was the most popular optional language in high school and seria a (Italian soccer league) was almost as popular as the local league here.

>This video is unavailable
Broken link? But anyways that's pretty neat, kind of comforting that the country that has ancient Carthage in it can put the past behind them and be interested in Italy, or it can be viewed as cultural domination but I don't wanna go into that. Thanks for the info Tunisia user.

And?

I am 1/4 italian :D

I am 0/4 Italian : (

L*mbards are not Italian (or human).

Come on Italy, elect him and we can be meme leader buddies.

Hehehehe

>tfw half italian
>tfw get made fun of upon saying this

>tfw 1/908 Czech
I respect my cultural background and value it as a treasure. I am a full blooded Czech man. Too bad I don't know where the country is on the map and that they don't speak Russian in there.

why do italian women like African and middle eastern men so much?

schizophrenic albanian

that nigger is ugly as shit

eyyy cousin vinnie gabagool fuhgeddaboudit

no, i am GREEK.

me on the left

Does Italy have any capable politicians?

They're not known for their beauty.

nah we elect them only if they are a meme

We are ahead of everybody else and realized that nowadays politics are a farce

Might as well get a laugh out of it

Seriously why are you westies so insecure?Everywhere I went , germans brits and french would shout at their woman for even smiling at a street vendor.Hell I even saw a german guy get tricked into braclet scam by niggers and being silent about it,and then while walking away shouting at his wife as if it was her fault.Stop projecting onto others,your girl is not inlove with the guy maybe she was just raised right to be kind to strangers.Man up,be happy and stop getting pushed around bros.Its a sad sight to see.

The president of Liberia was a football player of Berlusconi's club.

Me on the right