BLACK PANTHER Plot Details

From Entertainment Weekly.

>The movie begins with an extended prologue of T'Challa (Chadwick Boseman) returning to Wakanda after his father's death in CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR in order to ascend to the throne by venturing into Warrior Falls and proving himself to Wakanda's leaders.

>Wakanda is divided in several tribes that co-exist under a fragile truce established by T'Chaka (John Kani), which is threatened due to his death, and T'Challa's efforts to complete his father's vision of integrating Wakanda to the outside world only increases tensions. The world believes Wakanda to be a subdeveloped third world country.

>Early in the movie, T'Challa and the Dora Milaje, Wakanda's royal guard led by Okoye (Danai Gurira), cross paths with CIA operative Everett K. Ross (Martin Freeman) when they both pursue weapons dealer Ulysses Klaue (Andy Serkis), the only one who knows the truth about Wakanda, to South Korea, leading to shootout in a nightclub followed by a car chase, in which Klaue is captured. Later in the movie, Klaue attaches a piece of sonic-based Vibranium mining technology to his arm in order to fight.

>Klaue is rescued from prison by Erik Kilmonger (Michael B. Jordan), a vicious Wakandan warrior who refuses to accept Wakanda opening its borders and who was exiled after challenging T'Challa's ascension. He recruits Klaue to help him mastermind an international conspiracy to undermine T'Challa's influence over the Wakandan leaders, allowing Kilmonger to stage a coup, which could lead to a new world war. Ross ultimately discovers the truth about Wakanda and joins T'Challa's efforts to stop Kilmonger and Klaue.

>Nakia (Lupita Nyong'o) is T'Challa's childhood friend and the newest member of the Dora Milaje. They have romantic feelings for each other.

>W'Kabi (Daniel Kaluuya) is T'Challa's best friend, confidant and commander of Wakanda's military forces.

>Shuri (Letitia Wright) is T'Challa's sister, a technological genius on par with Tony Stark who has dedicated her life to studying Vibranium and it's scientific applications, and has designed the Black Panther's weaponry.

>Ramanda (Angela Basset) is T'Challa's mother and one of Wakanda's most respect political figures.

>M'Baku (Winston Duke) is the ruthless leader of the mountain tribe of Wakanda, whom both T'Challa and Kilmonger pursue as an ally.

>Zuri (Forest Whitaker) is Wakanda's spiritual leader, T'Chaka's old friend, T'Challa's loyal advisor and the guardian of the Heart-Shaped Herb, a rare herb laced with Vibranium particles that affords the kings of Wakanda superhuman abilities, including enhanced strength, speed, agility and stamina and heightned senses.

Capekino.

Sounds like Erik Kilmonger is going to be the hero of Sup Forums.

Excited for this movie, but marvel better improve that CGI---Damn Crackers.

Cattranswoman the movie

>childhood friend
>They have romantic feelings for each other.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>T'Challa's sister, a technological genius on par with Tony Stark

This movie will get 95% on rotten tomatoes no matter what

>The movie begins with an extended prologue of T'Challa (Chadwick Boseman)
>Chadwick

n-no... not like this

>>Shuri (Letitia Wright) is T'Challa's sister, a technological genius on par with Tony Stark

Just like every other Marvel movie you mean?

When will people fucking STOP hypeing capeshit

I bet it's actually gonna be good.

Why are people upset about this?
I understand the disdain for the potential audience, but the movie itself? It's original content. It's not some Idris Elba 007 WE BRITISH NOW type fiasco.
As long as nignogs make their own content what's there to be annoyed about?

First MCU movie I'll skip. Fuck this Gary Stu.

I don't think people hate it, most of us probably just find it hilarious that afro-centrists think that this movie somehow reflects/could reflect reality.

>>>Shuri (Letitia Wright) is T'Challa's sister, a technological genius on par with Tony Stark

I'm not going to watch this because it's about black people.

WE

I always expected Wakanda = Tokyo so I'd like to see that.

Painfully obvious samefag. Sorry I don't have a snarky avatar to post so you would feel really bad.

that's what happens when you have monopolies and like 3 fucking companies controlling everything.

What are you gonna do? piss off disney and get blacklisted for life and your career ruined in seconds?

>the state of this butthurt nigga

If the movie is successful it'll be endless WE WUZ nigs with their black obnoxious empowerment BS. If it flops it'll be endless assblasted nigs saying it bombed because whitey be rayciss. It kind of sucks that is the state of our society. No group can "win" unless the movie falls somewhere in the middle.

Nope, try again

I personally don't find anything wrong with it. Its the Sup Forums larrpers that keep on shitting about WE WUZ KANGs and the endless posts of twitter screencaps about some niggers that I do not know or even care I find annoying.

If you don't like don't watch it simple as that.

Dude, just stop going to Twitter. It's a shit site and you people obviously actively search for this shit on there.

The CGI where the car flips in slow motion is so fucking bad I thought it was for a tv show

Why didn't Wakand move past the barbaric bullshit and mutilating their people, even though they are so advenced?

>Black people shooting up a nightclub

What is this a fucking documentary?

>LE OPEN BORDERS IMMIGRATION GOOD LET THE INNOCENT BROWN PEOPLE IN IT'S THE RIGHT THING

Gonna skip this hamfisted bullshit. It's a shame too because I liked Nigger Cat as a character.

That's literally been one of plot points of Wakanda/Black Panther since forever.

Still, Erik Kilmonger is clearly the actual good guy of this film.

Sounds good

Where is it meant to be in Africa? or is it like Springfield in the simpsons.

>is rightful heir to the throne
>is the black panther aka protector of the nation
>still has to prove himself to tribal leaders to ascend to the throne

who writes this shit?

Jewz and Kangz.

Is Agent Ross related to General Ross?

Only the most idiotic racists could be upset over this movie.

Its the only black majority capeshit to be released.

You can't be happy that all the rest of them have white leads and white majorities?

A movie created by Amerinigs based on their imagination of what Afrinigs are like is going to be 10x cornier, more hackneyed and stereotyped mash up than anything that whites (or (((whites))) ) could do, since the latter would be obsessively trying not to offend.

You've already seen this with the guy in the teal suit wearing the clay disk only worn by women, this film is going to be never ending memes

they look like those flat spectators you'd see in old racing games

Is Bucky in the movie?